Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just a chat with others who are trying to conceive too :) Part 2

Replies

• Options

I know I expected two lines given that I'm late but nothing. I hate how hard this is, I have my fingers crossed for both of us. The waiting is the hardest bit especially when nothing is happening. 

• Options

Chaitz  having no symptoms  still doesn't mean anything with both my previous pregnancys I didn't have a clue I was pregnant till my missed period and still then didn't have any sickness till I was 3 months gone x

• Options

Hi chaitz, was thinking about you today, wondering how you were. I really hope you and Becca get the answers you're looking for.

I'm not sure what to think this month, have some gurgling and pulling feelings in my lower tummy and back ache but could be pmt. trying not to get excited at all as had a negative test yesterday. AF is due tomorrow or Friday. Hope it doesn't show. Sigh. Xx

• Options

I hope we all get our BFPs.. SJ thanks for the hope you have just given me..

i have been so negative lately its unbelievable.. scribble.. i know how u feel.. but all i can say is hang in there.. hopefully like this ttc journey we will share our pregnancy journey together too.. 

my doc was a bit negative today.. she was like.. i will have difficulty conceiving since i have put on weight and also cos i work nights.. i was so low.. she has asked to come back when my AF arrives on the 2nd day to do some tests.. i am gonna try a few months before i decide to go to a gynac again.. she recommended i start taking FA which i already have.. if AF does not arrive i am gonna do the blood work and see where i stand.. baby dust to all you lovely ladies.. 

• Options

Hi girls. Joining you too. Im trying forca baby for a while and would love to share my experience and find out more what i can do to conceive a baby. 

This month was first time when my period was 4 days late in ages. So i feel a but down. Thought it worked this time..

However, im not giving up. I might have made a mistake by thinking that my ovulation was on 14th day of cicle ( which is 31days). I read that it is rather 14 days before next day of period. So my ov could be actually on day 16/17. Could it be right?

Im getting tired of these disappointments.  What to see a Dr and see if everything isvok with me 

• Options

My AF is coming soon but Ovia says to test friday. I wanna test today 😢 lol. 

• Options

Hi cilli, welcome!

I have long cycles too. About 33-34 days and I think I usually ovulate on day 20. Xx 

Fingers crossed for you Addaye! 

• Options

Im on cd32.. the longest i hve been in more than a year.. im typically 28-29 days cycle.. took a test yday.. was bfn.. 

• Options

Aw chaitz, I know how you feel hun. Bfns just crushing 😞

• Options

I feel like I'm out this month. 

Believe I've got a cold. Throat hurts and I am congesTed and snotty. My boobs feel full and sore as all get out! Drained ladies! 

Hope everyone is well.

• Options

You're not out til AF shows! Xx

• Options

Addaye as scribble said def not out till it shows x

• Options

I have a lot of back pain today and last night 3 days till af due 😊 roll on Sunday x

• Options

so i saw the tiniest brow spot when i wiped.. sorry tmi.. i feel like af is on its way.. i think my stress is delaying it.. i wish i could be out of this limbo asap.. its so not cool !!!! 

• Options

we have not had a bfp in a long time in  this group.. i am hoping one of you will be announcing a bfp soon image

• Options

Having a lot of creamy white cm (sorry!) and my back hurts too. My AF is due today but no sign yet. Such an anxious time!

• Options

the witch has arrive for me.. not full fledged yet... discovered when i was checking for cm and cp.. i cannot tell you how relieved i am.. i just wanted to get the hell out of this limbo.. 

• Options

least you know what's happening now chaitz 

• Options

SJ.. its a major relief!! I am keeping my fx for your gurlies.. 

• Options

I'm sorry chaitz, I'm glad though that you know what's happening and can get back on it :)