Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just a chat with others who are trying to conceive too :) Part 2

Replies

• Options

Looks like af has arrived this morning after 6 days late, nothing like messing with your head 

• Options

Hi Deejahh, did you take a test? I would do it a.s.a.p especially if you are 12 dpo.

• Options

Hey chelseakitty I plan on taking it tomorrow morning I'm praying that it's a positive!! 

• Options

As I'm still on what I think is AF it's a bit more lighter now but hopefully by tomorrow its gone I'm praying it's a positive !!

• Options

My cycle for December and January was 29 days this month it was 36 days, I don't understand why 

• Options

Don't worry too much hun my cycle was around 30 something days now it's 29.

I took a pregnancy test this morning it was a BFN I was so disappointed but I'm still not loosing hope although it's strange what I think is AF or could be is finished by now and it lasted 2.5 to 3 days which is weird for me...but  I wish all you ladies the best!! 

• Options

Just a quick question has anyone used the clear blue ovulation kit and is it worth buying it?

• Options

I don't know if there is anyone old here from the old trying to concieve post. After taking Seven Seas for 2 months and becoming pregnant on the 2nd month I def recommend it. I went from.having a very irregular period to 27 day cycle those 2 months which I believed helped. Worth a try.. 

Currently 14w 2d  image

• Options

Cycle day 73 am i pregnant finnaly or still hallucinatingimage

• Options

Looks like a faint line :) fingers crossed For you take another in a couple of days X 

• Options

Almost there i hope :)

• Options

Hi, girls, I keep reading your posts and it helps me in a way.. to know that i am not the only one who is trying to conceive and also find out more. 

I found out last month that my ovulation is much later that I thought. tracked it with ov strips. Was very excited and hopeful that this time it will work but mu period came today, so we have to start it all over again. ;(

Besides last month and this month period started 3-4 later. Don't like that because it has been regular for years . 

Ive been taking preconception vitamins about a year now and got Maca root powder too. Apparently it helps to regulate hormonal system and for men - sperm motility. 

Q: when ov strip shows positive, it is important to try 3 days after, right? Any advice is welcome. The more I study about fertility the less I know I think ...

• Options

MAnaarli just wanted to let u know... I've been following this post for a while now and I got my bfp in Jan. My first test was so faint I thought I was seeing things and even my camera didnt pick it up. I repeated the test each morning just to make sure and these were my results...

Urs looks positive to me, CONGRATULATIONS! X

• Options

Hi All, I'm looking for a bit of advice. This is my third month off the pill and so far I've had a 28 day cycle and a 31 day cycle. I am now on cycle day 32 and I have been getting some period like cramps but no sign of period. I had nausea in and off over last 2 days but not been sick also felt really faint twice today with serious hot flush and dizzy spells. I am so tired have had a nap every afternoon after work this week and been asleep on sofa by 9:30 last 2 nights and very gassy (sorry if tmi). I took a test today and got bfn. Anyone had symptoms like this and any ideas what's going on with me? X

• Options

Hey hun 

I would say just don't stress out so much...I would test in a couple of days just to see and If you really feel the need to just visit your doc to see what's up! But it does seem that your having some pregnancy symptoms.  

Good luck hun 😊

• Options

Thanks Deejahh Bee. TTC can be so stressful and I'm only a few months in!!! I've miscarried in the past so I guess I want to know as early as possible so that I can make sure I'm taking the right vitamins etc to make sure the baby survives. Thanks for the advice. I took a pic of the test to get advice, will see if I can upload it. X

• Options

took this this afternoon, not sure if I can see a faint line or not but I read it as bfn. X

• Options

Hi im struggling to concieve for the first time i would like some advice please...

• Options

I'm sure I can see a very very faint line 😊 wait a couple more days and test again... and I am not in any position to be giving advice sunflower20 I'm on the same boat hun all I could say is just keep trying and go visit a doctor if you feel as if somwthing might be wrong and hopefully it'll happen for both of us very soon! 

• Options

What does it mean if I'm getting dark positive OPK before period?