Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Unsure on pregnancy test! Very faint!

Replies

• Options

Bun bun did that come up within the time frame ? If so it looks like a BFP to me x

• Options

Looks like BFP to me, can you try another test just to see if a line comes up? Like first response? 

• Options

It did come up within time frame. Feeling good about it, but not getting to excited yet. Will test again tomorrow with first response.

• Options

It's just to be sure it's not a dye run...i do hope you get your BFP bunbun. 

• Options

Don't give up @Carterluc. If you see a line then try a different brand and get testing again. Yesterday I did random tests throughout the day. (Cos every time I was getting lines, I just kept "thinking" they were evap lines)  (I'm now 5 days late of my period) and I got these results. But the darkest line is from today 23rd June.. Weird thing is that I did a digital test yesterday as well and the stupid thing read "NO" so I am not relying on that. Either buy another test or go to the doctors. I'm getting a blood test today. :)  good luck  

• Options

Congratulations forever yours xx

• Options

Could still be early, dont give up yet.. Wait until AF. I don't know if any of you have experienced this but my AF is due but I just have cramps and White cm 

• Options

So I'm 1 day late of AF, took another test this morning and its negative 😞

• Options

Guys can any of you see the stupidly faint positive?ximage

• Options

I'm afraid I can't, try taking another one image

• Options

imageI'm going to do a FRER test today I think I'm getting some random stomach aches and pains and my boobs are killing me x

• Options

loobyloo, I think frer would be a good idea much more sensitive, good luck xx

• Options

So I'm a little confuse. After taking about 4/5 test which showed a faint positive but then I took 2 more which showed a negative and being 5 days late, later on that day I started to have really light pink blood and the next 3 days I was bleeding. Sorry for TMI but i normally use regular flow tampons, this time I had to use super and I still leaked, yet it had only been in for 2 hours ?!! Then after the 3 days I had stopped but am now having brown stringy discharg. Thing is normally when I have my period I get bad cramps and back ache but I had nothing? Any one else had this problem or know what this could be or is it just my period 

• Options

imageimage Sorry to jump on a post but am I imagining this second line??? my period is now 11 days late. Surely if positive the tests should be stronger? 😒

• Options

Hi amielou sorry I can't see a second line. 

Lewis maybe it was a chemical/ early miscarriage I had one recently I had no pain at all and my bleeding was similar to yours except I didn't have the very heavy bit. Xx

• Options

Im having this same problem was so excited to finally see a line this morn but now Im starting to thinking its to faint and read a lot about false positives I think I'm just afraid to get my hope ups in case im disappionted again can anyone see this line? It's a first response yest and 4 days before period due image

• Options

I can see the line clearly, is it pink I can't tell. If it's pink it's probably a BFP. If I were you I would test again tomorrow with first response line should be stronger x

• Options

I really hope so. I'm out of tests now lol typical going to try get a clear blue digital today. I'm having a lot of cramps though dont last long just like twinges but quite sore.

• Options

Ok good luck, be aware clear blue digital are not as sensitive as first response so you may get a false negative on them if the hormone isn't strong enough yet. Let us know how you get on xx

• Options

imageimage  A bit worried tho because it has no colour 🤔