Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Unsure on pregnancy test! Very faint!

Replies

• Options

Even don first response pregnancy test dificul see line but when look on light defnely can see second line shadow I comfused now because doctors said I not pregnant i st have all symptoms:(

• Options

Even don different test I think I just go crazy imageimage

• Options

I took one and got a very faint line as well. But it's sk hard to see. I feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me lol. I took it apart and you can still see itimageimage

• Options

hi I keepcgetting lines where I have to squint am I imagining these ?  My partner and even my kids picked up the tests and said they could see it also ??? God I’m praying it’s real I’m so confused :(

imageimage

• Options

imageMine was the same! Today! Feeling unsure..

• Options

do u think I’m going mad lol or can u see any lines in my ones. I can def see your line xx

• Options

I can see a very faint line in yours. Have you got the app where you can change the colour of the pic to high light the lines... this is my pic.. 

• Options

No I haven’t. How do get that ? X

• Options

It's called the pregnancy test checker. on the App Store x

• Options

image What do u think ? We saw lines on both but don’t know ? It’s so faint

• Options

May I ask how long did u wait till you done this test I did it 15 days after my ov date but I did it 3 days ago and still got faint lines x

• Options

Mmm it's hard as they are so faint.. try doing another test? X

• Options

Im going to might wait a day or 2 x

• Options

Hi there. I'm not totally sure what to think about this result. Currently I'm 12dpo and I'm probably testing way too soon but does anyone else see a line? It's kind of hard to tell. I've been experiencing a bunch of symptoms except for bleeding. What do you ladies think? Thanks in advance!image

• Options

imagesorry, I don't know why it came up black and white. Here's the original.

• Options

I can see a faint line on the right. Someone said about the test checker I’m not sure about that but I don’t know if you can se my ones lol I’m so confused I don’t know what to think but I can see a slight one on yours for sure good luck huh !!! Xx

• Options

imageimage Another one today. Feel like I’m going mad :(

• Options

Hi it’s me again done this test today pls someone help and tell me what anyone thinks

imageimage

• Options

Hi ladies can anyone help me as I've been doing the tesco pregnancy tests and all have come up with 2 lines but I'm unsure as I saw the midwife today and she said that it's not a positive. I'm 5 weeks pregnant according to the midwife but I don't know why she said that it's not 😐 any advice would be great xximageimage