Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 3

Replies

• Options

I would have thought HPTs are unreliable after the stated time. Have you got another you can test with?

• Options

that's what I thought but I always recheck a day or 2 after I take them seeing if they change and never had one show up a line before and ive been testing for a total of 10 years on and off between miscarriages and the 2 years I wasn't trying as was pregnant and then wasn't trying

I have a drawer full of opks and hpts  and keep it well stocked lol

• Options

Iv got 2 pregnancy tests calling me from my bedside drawer! The disappointment is always so huge when I get BFN though that im going to try not to give in to testing early this time x

• Options

I read that of its a pink test and it has colour then it could be a positive as the wee continues to flow back and forth. Only an evap of no colour!

it's the colour that reacts with the hormone. However the blue dye ones are notorious for showing a false positive afterwards. 

• Options

Hang in there ladies I know the two week wait is just awful! I'm right there with you but only 5dpo so have yet to hit the worst of it (i always start going crazy about 7dpo)

i cant remember who asked about the tea but I think there are two different types? Maybe red raspberry leaf vs regular raspberry leaf? I remember reading other ladies saying one of them is good for ttc and not the other and to only drink before ov but for the life of me I can't remember which is which sorry! 

• Options

I seem to have been soooo calm this this month but now 7 days before AF & I'm losing the plot! x

• Options

I will have to read up more on the raspberry leaf for ttc then and see if the ones I bought any good -cant hurt

as for test its a pink dye one and I'm cramping tons now image

• Options

@wishing, at this rate I will still be waiting when your AF is due!!! 😂

• Options

😂 Butterfly at least we'll be in it together then! x

• Options

True story.

@sophiesmummy is there colour to that second line? On the pic it looks grey which would mean an evap... I have them on the Fres 24 hours after the big fat no :( it's cruel x

• Options

Hi ladies hope your all well! Seen some of you have ordered in your stocks - I did too a couple of days ago - going to try the clear blue dual fertility opks this time round - they are fairly expensive but I am feeling desperate. I've also ordered more concieve plus just in case it helps and some vitamins to aid fertility!

so I am cd 2 and af is not being nice 😖 tmi but it's the heaviest I have ever had! And starting to get bad cramps with it! As long as I take pin killer before I go to sleep I should be ok to sleep! 

Hope all you lovely ladies that are pregnant are feeling well and all you other ladies are Also feelin well and sending you lots of baby dust xx

• Options

Hi all how's everyone doin? 

Butterfly I know u said you are always so regular but there is always one month that can catch you out just like it had done for sarah as she has bin waiting for AF for ages now!!! I ovulated 2 weeks late this month and it turned out to be my lucky month... and only because I didn't give up BDing all the way through the month EVEN when I thought AF was coming the next day... I just carried on just in case and thank god did as I got my BFP this month!!! So my advise is if your not temping then kee up with BDing through the whole month 😉😉 

soph tool opk that kept coming up with faint line and kept getting darker i thought I was ovulating but it turned out that the opk had picked up my pregnancy symptoms so you never know. Good luck Hun. How's other half and the rest of his family hope your all settled back down now. 😘

Sarah have you thought about doing another test? Do you still not have any sign of AF? 

Kiwi how many dpo are you now? xxx

• Options

Yep going to get back on the BDing! Just the cramps this week were so weird and I did have the egg white CM followed by the white stuff and what I thought was the start of thrush... I even posted about it at the time I got the pos opk and then it all went away until monday morning with the severe cramps and the water. It is literally just water. Only see cm if checking cervix which is now so high i can  hardly touch it!!! But it feels wet....

me and the OH don't live together - both live with our parents whilst saving money so BDing all the time is a bit tricky! Lol

I think we are just going to have to "get on it!" Lol Just dont want AF to turn up before our weekend away next week! 

Screw it, if she comes she comes if she doesn't then bonus!

• Options

Lhw sending big comforts your way lovely hope AF passes quickly so you can get back on countdown for ovulation!!!

my pregnancy symptoms are accruing rapidly... if I'm not feeling very hungry I'm feeling very sick and as for the taste in my mouth well it's still there driving me mad... It's really watery and metallicy the inside of my lips are so sensitive has anyone heard if that's a common thing? Tiredness is getting the better of me also but apart from att that I'm all good!! I don't have any boob pain at all xxx

• Options

butterfly I think I see a pinking to the line but is more visable in real then pics

leo I took an opk the same time but very faint line on it the hpt seems darker but don't know if I should trust it

we ok but think hubby has depression again and moody and is quick to snap again and if DD misbehaves hes quick to send upstairs and hit her bum and then says hes leaving and that theres no granddad to stop him going as grandma says if he had enough then leave (always knew she didn't like me)

ive pretty much had enough of his mood swings and moaning and ive said he needs back on anti ds but he says he don't need them he needs her to behave and he regrets having her which as u can imagine pees me right off so I say I regret getting with him

men are jerks sometimes

anyway heres a different pic see if it shows any colour

• Options

@leo I had that before I found out. Tasted like I was sucking on a penny and the watery mouth. The taste went away after a few weeks. Watery mouth didnt. Remember the OH asking me why I kept wiping my lips. I have that now too although the taste isn't as Metallicy as before but it seems to be getting stronger this week as is the saliva!

men can be Idiots right? before I used to pander to my one when he had a strop. He knew he was being an idiot. He has told me now I have to tell him to stop being an idiot and to sort it out! Have only had to do that once in the last 4 months so I guess it works. Sounds like the things he has said aren't very nice though. Shame you can't talk to his parents about it :( hope it gets better for you. X

• Options

his dad was great he loved me loved granddaughter but now hes gone my mother in law talks bad about me as not good enough for her son and he takes it all in that's why he says his dad aint there to stop him leaving like before when hes been an absolute w***ker

leo when I had that with daughter I used to suck mint sweets like polos and it helped take the taste away cos it used to make me feel sick so helped both ways

• Options

Can't you call his bluff and tell him nonone is stopping you, so clear off! He'd come back when he was hungry! 

• Options

I do cos wouldn't survive without me I'm his carer lol

• Options

Sounds like you have a lot to deal with! Don't forget to take time out for you too! X