Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Sharyoh! How are you? 

So how do you temp? I've never done it before. Is it checking your temp when you wake up?  

Emma I can see something, but I'm not sure it's positive line I'm seeing. I'd wait longer to test again. As it's a very faint line. 

I'm good thank you. 2dpo into the 2ww. Glad it's weekend. The days are just flying by so fast. How many weeks are you and sugar now? 

• Options

I'm fine BethL, i never tried temp cos my sleep pattern is so horrible. But i noticed that i feel hot after ovulation and it was like that till i got my BFP and even afterwards. Even oh is complaining now, he says I'm too hot when i snuggle close.lol

• Options

Hey beth, yep you take temp every morning at the same time, as soon as you wake up before even getting out of bed. I set an alarm and ifs the weekend I just go back to sleep after 

this is my chart, see where the temp shoots up and stays higher then the rest of the cycle? Thats ov :)

• Options

Glad to hear it. 

No I've never. Not sure I'd remember though an alarm is a good idea. Ahh I see is the blue your temp? Yeah can see it's rocketed. 

But if you're pregnant what happens then?

• Options

Sharyoh, I'm the same - I have really weird sleeping patterns and am a light sleeper too so temping didn't work for me.

Beth, I think your temps stay up if you get pg. 

Well sports day was a disaster! OH dislocated his shoulder in a "complicated" way and so we are at A&E waiting for it to be popped back in. So annoying as we already visited our local one, they assessed him, did x-rays and sent us to a different hospital to get sorted. But in the second hospital they had no record of the request from the first one so waiting to be assessed again! It's been 4 hours now grr... 

• Options

Interesting. Learn something new everyday! 

Oh good grief what a dance around. I have no tolerance for disorganisation! Wellll a little one has taught me how to be more flexible haha! 

Hope he's okay. And you're not there for too long. Hospitals! Eugh x

• Options

Haha Beth I can imagine! Well they just told us it'll be another 2.5 hours before the A&E doc sees us. I'm not sure why as he already got a diagnosis and orthopaedic referral at the original hospital?! But they don't seem to have it. I just feel bad as he's in so much pain he's practically crying. I am also absolutely starving lol - we have already decided to get a McDonald's on the way home as everywhere else will be closed and theres no way I'm cooking at 1 or 2am after a day like this. So much for healthy eating!

• Options

Sugar I hope he is sorted really soon and not too sore afterwards 😞 hope you can still have an enjoyable weekend together! 

How is everyone elSe doing? I am 6dpo tomorrow but not feeling confident about this cycle, doesn't feel like anything would have happened x

• Options

Thanks LHW! 

Good luck for this cycle anyway (and to everyone else obvs)!

• Options

Yep if your temp stays high past usual luteal phase length its almost certain you are pregnant.

some people have whats called a 'triphasic' shift where the temp goes even higher than that after implantation but not everyone has it. If I see that I'll definately test.

• Options

sugar I hope hubby is ok, has he been seen yet? Sometimes mcdonalds is necessary, this is one of those times haha

• Options

Lh why not confident? Did you bd plenty around ov?

• Options

My sister is in turkey at the moment visiting her husbands family. Very worried about her. Shes ok staying in the house. 

With france yesterday and now this, what is happening to our world??

• Options

Hi all, I'm new here. How can I put this. My partner of 10 years and myself decided to try for a baby. My period started on the 17th of june this year and ended on 21st June, on the 26th of June we had intercourse. I don't know when I was ovulating. But since 13th July I have noticed a bit of blood on and off throughout the days when wiping and cramping. My period is due anytime now. But the past few days with blood and cramping I've been feeling nausea, tired, headaches back and fore weeing, going off food and other few things. Does anyone know if this is a sign of early pregnancy eg at least 2 weeks. Would a test pick up on my HCG or should I wait a bit longer. Please help.

• Options

Misskiwi I bet! I'd be panicking. Will she stay in touch with you as often as she can to peace of mind? 

It's just awful isn't it! As the saying goes "I wouldn't change my children for the world. But I'd change the world for my children" 

Sugar when did you get home? I'd of ran to a vending machine for the time being then had mcdonalds. I'm just so greedy. 

Hello Tiger16 it's hard to say just from reading what you've wrote. The only sure sign would be if you're af came or you had a positive test. I'm bit confused. Are you saying you'd be 2 weeks pregnant? And wondering if the test would pick it up? Good luck ttc

• Options

Hi beth, yes ive made her promise to text me via whatsapp 2 x per day at least to check in. Facebook and twitter etc are blocked so just hope they dont block whatsapp to.

I'm 4dpo, and ya know its really boring and it sucks hahaha

1dpo and 2dpo are all exciting because you know you've just oved

3dpo is exciting if you chart like me because thats the day fertility friend confirms ov

6dpo,7dpo,8dpo etc are exciting because you wonder if there is any implanting going on down there

9dpo onwards you can start peeing on sticks if you are that way inclined and might see something even though its still early

that leaves 4dpo & 5dpo in the middle. They are sucky days!!

• Options

imageimage 

• Options

Morning everyone Iv not long gor in from work I was on a sleeping night shift. I'm about to cook us a full English im so excited how sad is that... I just love food girls. 

Emma how many dpo are you now? That does not look like a BFP to me lovely. I hope you get the result you want. 

Kiwi oh my god u must be beside yourself! is she on holiday? What do u mean they have blocked FB and Twitter? Iv not bin watching the news so im not totally upto date with what's gone on. Iv just deleated Facebook app off my phone because when I start reading into it I get really worried and it Sets my anxiety off bad I sound really sad lol but sincd Iv had my LO i get worried about things easily. how are you today are u 2dpo now?

Sugar how's things with OH I can't believe he ended up in A&E hope he is ok? Did you say u was going away on another trip? How are you? Hows Pregancy treating you? 

Lhw how many dpo are u are u about the same as me? I think I'm 5or6 dpo? stay positive i no it's hard. I'm trying not to think about it. 

Beth how are you did u and OH get to bd when u was ovulation? i remember u saying he was tired but u was in the need for it lol!! How are you? 

Sharyoh good to hear from you how u doing? Xx

• Options

Sorry I sent that message with out reading it back (didn't mean to) so I'm sorry if there bad spelling mistakes 🙈

Im back to temping next cycle I did really well when I started but then I went away and got abit tipsy a few night then ended up sleeping in so I gave up but I'm gonna go for it again next cycle. 

Welcome tigar xx

• Options

I think I'm 10dpo this is an asda cheap one for £3.50 so I might get a more sensitive one after work 😊