Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint positive

Replies

• Options

Definitely positive congratulations xx

• Options

Yep definitely looks positive! Congratulations! Xx

• Options

Thankyou x

• Options

Thankyou xx

• Options

imageDefinatley was a positive!! X

• Options

Hi everyone just thought id keep you all updated unfortunately my pregnancy ended in an early miscarriage at 6 weeks its been a week today already!! I know this might seem off but is there a time limit on when to try again?x

• Options

Hi im so sorry to hear that! I also miscarried last thursday at 9weeks, i decided to go on the pill as it was to heartbreaking and i personaly wouldnt cope very well having to go through that again any time soon! Thats not to say if you did get pregnant the same thing would happen again! I think your body probaly does need time to recover but i think it just as soon as you feel ready i dont think theres any set amount of time your supposed to wait. Good luck to you! Xxx

• Options

so sorry to that Queengee. I had an early miscarriage in July and fell pregnant the next cycle.it was right for us to start trying again straight away but not for everyone.I’m currently 15 weeks And had an early scan in this pregnancy to make sure everything ok and so far so good. I hope you get your next BFP when u are ready but as I say it was the right time for us to start trying straight away and it was successful. for me having this pregnancy to focus on has made the miscarriage easier to come to terms with.

• Options

Hiya im so sorry to hear that!! Weve all been through it havent we.. mother nature has her funny ways i guess :( i hope your okay xx

• Options

imageimageimage

Does anyone else else see a super super faint line on this test? the line cam up immediately as you can see the test is still pink. My period is due in 3 days but I’ve had some light pink and brown spotting today! 

• Options

Hiya im not to sure with this one maybe wait till you have missed your period and test again? My tests above was a week after i was due on and they where still very faint, good luck xx

• Options

Hi All

Hope someone can help me out here.

I had a late miscarriage in August with my baby boy at 17weeks and 2 days and I’m hoping for the rainbow baby.

Whats anyones thought on these 

10dpo & 11dpo

Thank you

• Options

Photo dowsnt look that good 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Options

Photo doesnt look that good 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Options

Rainbowwish it looks positive to me xx

• Options

Help guys . positive or negativeimage

• Options

image this is crazy. Pos/ neg. 

• Options

Thank you Robinangel fingers crossed! 😊

& I can definitely see a line on the second page if you look closely. Fingers crossed for you xx

• Options

Ladies I have taken 2 FRER tests one on Sunday and one this morning both have a second pink line both showed in the 3 minute window however they aren’t as thick as the control line Does this matter? Also when I have taken other cheapo tests they have come back negative?  Darker one was Sunday at 2pm and the second lighter one was this morning with fmu

second one doesn’t look like it’s pink but that’s just my camera as it was definitely pink and still is pink😂

imageimage

• Options

imageimage

needing a bit of help... this is the first test I have took and I can see a faint line or Is it just me. I’m not sure x