Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint positive

Replies

• Options

imageimageCould anyone help me? Are these positive or evap line? Xx

• Options

Looks positive to me xx 

• Options

Can Somebody Help Me Please... Had 2 Misscarriges.  Done 3 tests all came up with very very very faint lines within 5 mins ... Can anyone else see the lines ???

• Options

Staceee where are your photos please post them again and I will take a look x 

• Options

It's not lettin me post it again , but thier on another post if u get to it 

• Options

On what thread 

• Options

7-8 dpo .I took the test apart because I couldn't believe it.is it too early to see positive ? 

• Options

Hi ladies,

I'm new here so I don't know if this is the right place to post but I took two pregnancy tests today and I can see two very faint lines on both. I was wondering if anyone else can see them too?image

Thankyou in advance 😁

• Options

Booo12 I think that is very early, maybe try at 10-11DPO.

Bealove I definitely see two faint lines when I zoomed in 😊 check again in two days and it should be darker. Keep informed please 

• Options

Thank you but is it possible to see the line this early? I'm trying to upload the images but it's not letting me

• Options

Booo12 I have heard of it happening that early but only because ovulation happened earlier than expected, so you could be 9-10dpo if that’s the case 

• Options

Thank you it's probably a  faulty test.i know I ovulated on 11 of January and usually my breasts are sore before my period but this time they feel like they burning and I'm been do tired past 2 days. I just feel different this month 

• Options

I can see the line in the picture!  

Maybe leave it two days and check again with a FRER 

• Options

Thank you I will test again on Tuesday. It's a clear line to see .fingers crossed 

• Options

I can see a very faint line too. Fingers crossed for u

• Options

Thank you.i know I tested too early .I will test it again on Tuesday morning 

• Options

imageimageimage

Do you think mine are positive ? 

The lines dissapeared after like 30 minutes

but i can clearly seen a line 

help me

my period is due in 3 days 

10 DPO 

• Options

Hi I had really faint line 8 dpo but it didn't disappear at all. I still seen it next day.  

• Options

Congratulations Fluppy 2896 looks positive to me!