Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 week wait. Anyone wanna wait with me?

Replies

• Options

Aww congrats sweetie =) if I were you I'd try and wait till the spotting finished but realistically i would prob test everyday lol i have everything crossed 4 u. Keep us updated x 

• Options

Hi Ladies I just joined this site today. I'm 13 dpo & just took 3 tests. Faint positive with first response brand and with easy @ home brand. "Not pregnant" response with clear blue. What do you think, pregnant or not? Thanks!

• Options

That bottom one looks definite positive to me!! Congrats

• Options

Oops I posted that on the wrong place! That was supposed to be in response to another's photo not my own. Sorry!!! New to this 

• Options

Hi sunflower.

Yes that is definitely a positive. Congratulations. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy 😊 x

• Options

Ladies this is incredible news! Congrats! !! Sunflower that is definitely positive! Amazing! 

• Options

Hiya greenteam hows things with you? x

• Options

I thought I lost this post... so glad to have found it! I was thinking they were positive as wel but needed another opinion as I've never been pregnant before!! Thanks for taking the time to look at it Sambaby& greenteam

• Options

I'm so scared that because I'm only 13dpo that it could be a chemical pregnancy 

• Options

Looks positive to me sunflowerpower! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy too 

• Options

image I sure hope so! Thanks for looking Mcqueen!!

• Options

Hi Sam! I'm well thanks. It's been a strange month. So AF arrived 4 days late but very light. I'm going to get a bit TMI so apologies....It started with cramps and brown mucsousy discharge then bright red blood but very light and sometimes slimy/stringy, not like my usual periods and then it stopped on Wednesday and for the last few days I've been having brown/pink spotting / slimy discharge. SI it's really odd month but I'm putting it down to AF. It's so strange because with all the symptoms I was having earlier my husband randomly looked at me (I hadn't told him about the symptoms as I didn't want to get his hopes up) and said that he thought I was pregnant and asked me to take a test lol how strange? ! He has never said this before. But test I took was negative so I think it's just a freakish month. On to the next month. .....

• Options

Aww Greenteam that does sound strange. If you're not convinced it was definitely AF ask you dr for a blood test, I have heard that some woman have been pregnant but didn't get a positive hpt till weeks later for some reason. 

I hope it all works out for you, keep thinking positive sending you lots a baby dust x 

• Options

Hi ladies! 

I'm on the other post with butterfly. But thought I'd say hello on yours.

I'm TTC number one been trying about 4-5 months now. It's been a bit of an emotional roller coaster. My advise try not to symptom spot too much in your TTW as I find it really hard when AF comes! 

I still have a week till my fertility window so in limbo. 

Virtal hugs x 

• Options

Thank you so much Sam!! Yes I totally agree Kimmi (welcome to this chat! ) it's so easy to find yourself symptom spotting. We have now been actively trying for a couple of months (we were just going with the flow before) now we are taking advantage of our fertile window so it's only a matter of tone I hope for us all! Who knew it would be such a mechanical and frustrating process I never imagined it could be this confusing or emotionally draining haha! I am definitely over thinking so really need to relax into it. Have a great Sunday all! 

• Options

Thanks for the welcome green! 

I wish I could just not stress but I'm a massive over thinking. 

It's nice to have forums like this though as the men tend to not understand but us girlies can support each other. 

Hugs xxx

• Options

Hiya ladies. 

Quick update. So I caved this morning and took a test and got a BFN 😢 I convinced myself it would be positive as my boob feel like i have a full grown adult sat on them.

I'm 11dpo now so starting to feel deflated and incredibly bored of waiting wish the days away. 

Hope you're all well and healthy x 

• Options

Aww Sam hang in there! The waiting can be very frustrating. Easier said than done but try not to put too much pressure on yourself. You are still not out for this month so fingers crossed! Crazy that there is only so much we can do to get pregnant. Even if everything is aligned the stats are still 25% each month so it will happen eventually for us! Stay positive. Virtual hug! 

• Options

Thanks greenteam.

I'm just impatient lol. Need to practice what i preach i suppose lol I'm usually telling people. Keep positive, you're not out untill AF arrives. Fx I'll know for definite in a few day 1 way or the other and hopefully my boobs will stop being so painfull (never had this before af in the past and can't say i care for it that much lol) x 

• Options

Hi girls, im new to this but also in the 2 ww, been ttc for 2 months, last cycle had 3 days of spotting prior to AF and convinced myself I was preg so really hoping this time I am. Managed to BD 3 days on the run during fertile window and have been having lower abdo cramps since, a bit like a dull ache and my nipples started feeling sensitive yesterday, really hope this is my month, good luck everyone x