Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 week wait. Anyone wanna wait with me?

Replies

• Options

I'm due for AF on Nov 9th.... image  really hoping for a baby this month, if not then at least for AF on time so can see gynea on my booked app. The following week :/ if not then will have to move it :/ not bothered 

• Options

Think I am the same one more week left - been TTC for a couple of months now. Did go a bit crazy with the symptoms but calmed down and put it to thr back of my mind. Recently though I have new things happening not sure if it is me. I am about a week away from AF but over the last week I've had increase white cm since, food is tasting so much better even cups of tea back has been aching all week and sex feels amazing I feel everything. Boobs have been aching a bit and I've had the odd tingling sensation on the nips only for a couple of seconds though. I've been more warmer then usual which I'm not gonna knock coz its getting colder now. I've also had quite a few little rumbling feelings in the stomach like little flutters sometimes then some like AF is due. I'm just not sure I am reading too much in to it all?? Help

• Options

I am sure we will all find out soon enough ;)

And tummy flattering... Nah, not at this stage, no. Bloody hell, this doesn't happen in pregnancy for a good few weeks until baby is big enough to manouver so you colud feel it... If it was flutters, then maybe you have an increased appetite and you trying to hold back and eat less?

I think in a week time you can say more for sure, cos right now, it's all hormones and guessing game until our bodies pick up the pace :P 

• Options

Hi. Flutters was the only word I could think off its not like I can feel anything moving just tiny pops?? Maybe little rumbles and eating less. I wish Im not feeling full no matter how much I eat. But yep will know more in a week or so. Knowing my luck AF will show her ugly face x

• Options

Loopy that's so interesting as I had the same thing last month! But it just turned out to be me being super heightened to things that month but you never know! Fingers crossed for you! !

• Options

Thanks green. I hope it is but I just know AF will turn up. Nose is now super sensitive can smell everything 

• Options

Well, then I had same little pops :) and I don't think it would be anything else but a gas making its way out. I can be wrong of course cos we are all different.so fingers corssed ;) And yes, Greenteam is right. We just trying to spot everything, and that is okay. Only it can mean a few different things as we wait...and wait and worry and wonder, yeah it is mindblowing sometimes :/ 

• Options

Girls who got the BFP what was your cm like when you were due AF?

• Options

hi, sorry can't help you cos I had a negative :/

But I would say it is milky white and creamy/watery consistency if pregnant. Can be loads or little, all really depends. Usually it's said it will ve mire than usual, but every one got it different. When I was pregnant, I had some extra CM for few day. But then got nothing at all. Maybe some times when I wiped, but that was all until birth. 

So, anyone with BFP ?? 

• Options

No I have AF 😔But thank you x

• Options

Hiya ladies. How are we all doing anymore good news from anyone? I'm currently waiting for ovulation again should be within the next few days. Usual cycles are around 35 days so feel like it takes forever, then I'm back into the tedious 2ww again lol x 

• Options

Hello. No ugly AF showed up. Only came off cerelle in July after a 18 months so body is probably still getting used to it. Waiting for ovulation now. Just gonna go with the flow this month I think see what happens x

• Options

same here, AF. Weird and very unusual a day before suposed date it should come, while on Clomid. and AF usually comes late or at some point whenever it want... I guess the PCOS formula I've been drinking and tsking all pills must been very helpful. Having a gynea check up on Wednesday and some blood work too. Will start BD around next Friday ... Eeeh as much as it's awesome to TTC again... It's becoming a mental-chore, not even to mention the physical one : / 

• Options

hi i had exactly the same the thing, i thought i was coming on period because i had such bad period pains. But when i was 4 days late i took and a test. I was pregnant so good luck :) 

• Options

image this was tuesday, i was 4 days late :) so happy. I hope you guys get what you wanted xx

• Options

wow ! Congrats Tash xx Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and a little beauty at the end of it :) are you feeling okay and stuff ? don't wait to call the midwife and sign up.

• Options

yes im okay feeling very hormonal though, cried ealier for no reason lol. I have a doctors appointment next thursday.

• Options

Big congratulations! I hope you have a nice pregnancy. Bet you both are made up. Is this your first? Good luck to all other ladies trying hope we get our soon x

• Options

Very happy, also shocked it happened quite quickly. Yes this is my first very nervous x

• Options

You'll be fine it will be my first too and I can't wait x