Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Please help, am I pregnant? :) x

Replies

• Options

This is mine, the line is much darker in reality aha

• Options

Yay!!!! Thts how mine were at the start of the week too then by this morning nice clear proper lines! i don't mean I'm happy u had precious mc but it's nice to talk to Someone in the same position If u know what I mean lol how are u feeling I'm very nervous! So far only me Hubby and my sister know about mine (well u too hehe) I'm afraid to tell befor I get a scan! I am going to get an early one qmd of it does well tell family then get the 12 week before I tell anyine else 

• Options

I'm so happy for you! Omg yes only me, my fiance and my sister know too! ill tell my mum soon sometime but we also want to be in the all clear before telling anyone else, yes it feels really good to be able to talk to someone whos been in the same situation xx 

• Options

I'm so happy for u too lol this is crazy isn't it lol I can't believe it I am goin to call docs tomorrow and get bioked in with them to get the ball rolling lol it's crazy my head is all over the place one minute I'm excited the next I'm scared lol I know I won't settle until I get my early scan then the 12 week one but I just keep yrying to think positive and that this is a new pregnancy and completely separate to the previous one x

• Options

Thank you! I'll be calling them tomorrow too! thts exactly the same I'm excited than get nervous and scared, like talking to you though gets me so excited I'm just trying to also stay positive good luck to us both xx 

• Options

Yes I feel the same more excited when I'm talking with u lol so nice having someone to talk to that can relate because I have no one like tht yes ppl try to understand but unless they have been here they dnt know! So how are u feeling pregnancy wise I feel like rubbish lol feeling worse with symptoms than I did before and earlier on too lol last night I had a bit of brown cm but I'm putting it down to implantation and trying not to worry about it  

• Options

I totally agree! ive been getting a lot of nausea lately it's insane apart from that just mild cramps so it could be worst hahaha, but I'm glad I have you to talk to :) x

• Options

How did booking the appointment go today? :) xx

• Options

Hey spoke to the doc and she dne the appointment over the phone so my booking forms for hospital will be sent on thursday!! How about u? Xx

• Options

That's so good! I'm ringing today was so busy yesterday by the time I thought to even ring it was closed xx 

• Options

Hey ladies im really worried I woke up this morning with brown discharge, should I be worried?! Xx

• Options

It has now all gone but I'm still a little worried xx

• Options

Hey I'm going through the same thing just hoping its implantation! I've booked a private scan for next Sunday as doc says she doesn't think I'll get one even though I've had previous mc

• Options

Mine was fine apparently it was implantation bleeding too just went in to a doctor have a blood test tomorrow and ultrasound in two weeks, im 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant also I'm told to take something called 'elevit' as it's important during the pregnancy they said

• Options

What is elevit? I'll have to look into it I've been taking folic acid just 

• Options

I think they're the same it's something I had to get from the chemist :) xx how's it all going for you ? 

• Options

I must have a look! It's not bad I'm very worrued though feeling quite crampy like af Gnna come and bk ache past couple of days bad headaches too and I'm still getting the brown discharge!! Just can't wait until next week to get a scan and see that's all is ok!! How are u going? X

• Options

Hopefully you're okay! I get very little cramps during intercorse, my nipples are so sure and I still get nausea and furtigue i had a blood test today and have my first ultrasound on the 8th of December, hope all goes will for us both and everyone else :) xx

• Options

I really hope so but im tryin not to get too excited cause this is how my miscarriage started out last time 😞