Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 6

Replies

• Options

Hi Miley, I'm sorry to hear that, that must of been devastating. I guess you don't think of it that way until you have gone through that.

I was thinking last night when you see these bulk Internet cheapies you think it sounds great but reality is it does turn you into a POAS addict!... I've got about 15 of the bloody things!!! Funny though because I don't think I'd believe it anyway unti I saw a BFP on a FR or CB so seems a bit silly really! AF is due Xmas eve so would actually love to wait  until then...must.resist.temptation!!!!! x

• Options

Got a positive OV test this morning!! Exactly 14 days after that weird one day of cramping and light brown discharge...so I guess that was AF! Already tackled the husband this morning, haha. Fingers crossed! ;) 

• Options

Hahaha good work :)

• Options

3dpo (I think) when do u suggest I test girls? Obviously IF my random bleeds don't start again that is xxx

How are we all today? X

• Options

If I were you Kaza I would wait until AF is due.... but that's me and I have become jaded by the whole thing now and fed up with seeing BFNs!

CD3 for me today... seems like a normal period still, so pretty happy now! Feel normal again now 

• Options

Thing is butterfly I don't no when af will be due thanks to this 3 week long af I had 😣 xxx so glad you feel back to normal with what seems a normal af fingers crossed your body is ready this cycle xxx

• Options

Should be 2 weeks from ovulation... so give it another 10 days or so if I were you x

• Options

I would give it a couple of weeks, Kaza. That way you can count on the answer being pretty right. I hope we all get our bfp's in the next couple of weeks ladies!

• Options

Okay I thought that but wasn't sure with not knowing where I'm at....will test christmas eve lol xx

• Options

Yep the dreaded 2ww :) fingers crossed for you Kaza :) 

• Options

Hey I have update anything or followed up the thread in a while? Anyone got a BFP whilst I've been away?

**UPDATE** 

Last month I thought I was pregnant my period was late by 3 days but kept doing HPTs but kept getting BFN and then on the 4th day AF showed up, I said that was it I wasn't going to try anymore it was too stressful and i couldnt keep doing it to myself, anyway I'm now 10DPO and have been feeling awful, sore nipples and boobs (never have sore nipples otherwise) I was also vomiting on Monday, but I ruled it out as I've been ill recently so I put it down to that and did even think I could be pregnant as I haven't been 'actively trying' juat been having 'intimate time' whenever we've been in the mood, so i was in the centre today and I felt like something forced me to by a test even though I definitely thought I couldn't be, test with a strip test first and sure enough 2 lines, I thought it was wrong so I did CB digital and got 'pregnant 1-2' so my worry now is now that I've tested early is my bean going to stick! Im terrified now, my period is due one Sunday and I feel so emotional and worried, I don't want to get my hopes up xx

• Options

Congratulations Ninaa! Don't stress too much, nothing you can do about it by stressing and it will only make things worse. Just be happy and soak in the moment! Sending you lots of positive vibes for a healthy pregnancy!!

• Options

Thank you curly that means a lot, I've been trying for 5 years and now I've finally got it i can't believe it xx

• Options

Ninaa, only time will tell.

I will never test early because this month was heartbreaking but with you having a positive Digital which aren't sensitive your HCG levels are high so fingers crossed for you little bean is sticky xx

• Options

And you butterfly xxx

Omg congratulations ninaa how exciting xxx

• Options

Thank you ladies, I hope you can say the same soon! Really hoping for all of you who are trying, I know just how stressful it is and life consuming! I'm still not getting my hopes up I can only pray this works out xxx

• Options

Congratulations.... if you are getting 1-2 weeks 4 days before you're due it sounds like you might be further along than you thought..... I was getting 2-3 weeks at 5 days late.... or maybe high hcg means more than one in there :) 

• Options

Congratulations Nina xx

• Options

Congratulations nina thats fab news.

i am on CD21 and still havent had a positive opt has anyone else had this? 

Baby dust to everyone 

• Options

Are you just naturally trying Ninaa? We're coming up to the 3 year mark :(