Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How do you cope?

Replies

• Options

Aw hope your okay! It's an awful feeling. I completely broke down lastnight about it all realising the whole not pregnant thing is just stressing me out.

• Options

I'm gutted! I had real hope this month! I cried in the car on the way to work so know how you feel :(

• Options

Yeah its a tough time and just stressful. I'm starting to write stuff down in a journal. As cliché as it sounds but promised the OH i would give it a go to reduce my stress. Also my new focus on ttc front is yoga lol x

• Options

How you doing?

• Options

Well, my niece was born on Saturday which is all very exciting! And my friends baby was born today! It's been crazy! I'm so so happy for them and I thought that was my only emotion... Then in the car on the way home I started crying and pretty much haven't been able to stop since. 

• Options

Evening ladies 

Sorry to jump in and iv just joined the site tonight. My hubby and I TTC for a year and a half and the month I gave up we got out big fat positive!  Like you ladies we had tried every position,  me lying upside down afterwards and watching my diet. I couldn't believe we finally fell pregnant. 

We are going to start TTC in a few months for number 2 so I was just having a look for tips and advice!  

Stick in there girls,the minute you get that bfp all the upset and heartache is washed away. 

All the best ladies xxxx

• Options

Aww Sjw17 I know it's hard try to stay positive I was an emotional wreck all weekend. The oh got his sperm test back at first was worrying as didnt provide enough but did another and got results today and he's in the all clear with loads of sperm. Which makes me more scared its me. But bits hug we will get our moment.

• Options

Aw thank you Lynnen for your kind words trying to be super positive this month after the oh good test result I think its just all down to luck 

• Options

Big down day today and I don't know why. It just came back down on me today. 

• Options

I can definitely feel you on that aspect my sister-in-law just got pregnant two of my best friends from high school are now pregnant my brother and sister-in-law just found out that they are pregnant and here I am with no baby

• Options

Keep positive ladies all have those days try keeping a journal for all positive and negative thoughts. 

1dpo and feeling poop been feeling sick for couple of days 

• Options

Feeling this today big time! I feel like everyone is having babies without trying and yet here we all are trying everything we can. Even the OH is fed up listening to me moaning and saying someone else is expecting that isn't us. Argh one woman only had yearly gaps between her 2 now 1 on the way..... you say congratulations but really you want to say "can it be me now please?" 

good luck ladies just think our babies could be September or October babies so no need to worry about being the youngest or eldest in the class :-) xxxx

• Options

Its crazy how annoying you can feel but just can't keep the thoughts away. Just shows everyone feels the same and just feels like ill never see the positive. I've got big feelings this month but scared to be delivering disappointment to the OH again 

• Options

Hey! Sorry for silence... Found it all quite hard! All my friends in our group are non stop talking about babies because of the two newborns. I love my niece so so much though :) my step mother asked me if I was pregnant because I looked so knackered (she doesn't know we're trying) which was nice! 

J and K, where are you at? I'm just waiting for ovulation again x

• Options

Hey been wondering where you were at. I'm 2dpo now I think. Hoping we've done it this month has me and the OH have put the fun back into the bedroom. Though did get upset last night just hoping when I get upset its not messing with conceiving. What day of your cycle are you on? 

• Options

I'll keep everything crossed for you! I really hope you get your bfp this month! 

I know what you mean... I've read so much about people saying they 'just relaxed' and it happened, but plenty of other people who have said they were stressed the whole time! Show me anyone who has been long term ttc who doesn't get upset!

I'm cd16 today and got a positive opk today which is 2 days earlier than last month. So only a couple of days behind you :) x

• Options

Good luck ladies 

xx

• Options

Thanks LynneN xx

• Options

Hope you get your bfp. 

I know the oh keeps saying i need to relax and put back of my mind. When  I do i suddenly have that one night when im a wreak

I've also swapped to pregnacare vitamins as they were on offer. 

Oh that's good we are close this month fingers crossed 

• Options

Thanks Lynne how were you when ttc emotion wise