Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

June TWW

Replies

• Options

BabyC -well for me it was foods that can agrivate my endo, apparently sugar is the devil for endo, so is soya milk, so got to cut out sugar where I can, even things like cereals that I thought were healthy are full of sugar. also she says I don't eat enough throughout the day either so I'm burning more calories than what's going in and it's putting a strain on my organs and apparently it affects your reproductive system the most! So Eat healthy girls! 

• Options

Well...I was feeling a bit irritable in the morning so couldn't wait for AF to turn up and did a middle of the day test on Monday and BFP within 5 seconds image. I was (and still am) in shock !

I did test this morning with a digital and also got BFP: 

AF was due tomorrow so I'm still worried. I have no symptoms at all so I had ruled out this month (we were not as actively trying as we were the previous months). I really hope it sticks but the message is, even if you don't have any symptom it CAN happen.

I'm trying not to get ahead of myself though and at the moment I oscillate between intense worry and joy, because I still have the miscarriage in my mind. I'll keep you in the loop and send baby dust. 

• Options

Congrats Mary! What a lovely strong line. Good luck i hope it's a sticky bean😘 

• Options

Congratulations!!!! 

• Options

Congratulations Mary, as someone who's also miscarried, I'm really hoping that this bean  sticks for you.

I'm still very early in my cycle cd3, so please keep the positives coming ladies. I need the boost.

• Options

Oh Char09 must be hard waiting so long, keep testing :) it will be our month soon... I can feel it xx 

• Options

Jumping onto this thread! It’s my 2nd month trying to conceive after a very early miscarriage back in April. Last month I was convinced that I was pregnant due to my symptoms but no luck where as this month, no symptoms up until now where I’ve got really sore boobs, and signs of implantation bleeding as well as cramps. 

I have never had this discharge before a period before so I’m very anxious. 

AF is due in 2 days and me and my partner said no testing until a missed period. I’m so impatient!! I really hope we caught this month and have a sticky bean!!

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP’s!! And baby dust to everyone trying or in their TWW!!! 💖💖

• Options

Congrats Mary!! Very strong line! Hope it sticks for you

• Options

I definitely see a faint line!! Congratulations! 😘

• Options

Congrats Mary!! 

Af ia due today for me... I woke up during the night with slight cramping that lasted two minutes... I feel odd today, like af is arriving... I have zero symptoms... I was late last month...so im gonna wait a bit more... I cant believe i havent tested at all this cycle! Im so proud of myself! 

How is everyone else going?

• Options

Hi all

Loving how positive everyone is on this thread. It is hard to stay positive but its been great reading all your comments.

I think I've decided not to use opk this month I think I was getting a bit caught up so may use them on and off but haven't been and now on cd13. See how I go as I usually ov cd16-21 just hope it's our month. Also have a few weeks off work so hopefully time away from extreme pressure and stress will help.

Anyone else take a few months away from testing opk? Xx

• Options

Congratulations Mary. That's a BFP!!! 

AF arrived today so I guess I'm out this month. I'll keep trying next month. 

JA13 this is only my third cycle trying but I don't think I'll stop using OPK. I feel that if I don't used them I didn't do everything I could to increase my chances that month. But I do see how this can get more stressful as every month you do everything you can and still nothing happens. 

• Options

AF arrived for me in the middle of the night, alongside horrendous cramps that kept me up all night!! This has all got me down so bad. I’ve tried so hard to shut things out of my mind and just let nature take its course, but ever since my Miscarriage I haven’t been able to get things off my mind... its messing with my head so bad 😩

Like so many of us, all I want is to be pregnant and have a baby of my own💖

• Options

I’m 7 dpo as of today and I can’t seem to get pregnancy off my brain. I’m so terrified I won’t be pregnant. This is the first real month we’re trying and I know I’m putting too much pressure on myself but I can’t help it. I know I need to wait at least another week to test for pregnancy but any symptom I get I seem to think It’s it! So far I’ve had lower back pain and some cramping for the past couple of days but nausea on and off which is why I don’t think it means anything. How do you ladies manage to stop thinking about it all? 

Im sorry to hear it Katielou I know it’s not easy!! Big hugs your way! 

• Options

Thank you DeeDee90!! 💖

Trying to conceive is so stressful and messes with women’s heads so much!! I know it’s so difficult, but try not to symptom spot as I found this had me convincing myself that’ I was pregnant, then when AF showed her face, I was absolutely heart broken :( 

It is the hardest thing to do, but you’ve just got to try and let nature take its course, and what will be, will be!! 

Sending lots of baby dust your way!’ Xx

• Options

Well! This happened! Af due today! It was like my 100th pee of the day... Literally 2mls of wee came out..m within 3 seconds this appeared! 

• Options

Omg EmPa congratulations!!! 💋 

• Options

Omg EmPa CONGRATULATIONS 😃😃 this gives me so much hope knowing you having endometriosis like me & got your BFP. I’ve booked reflexology for fertility today :) will be getting ready for my next fertile days next week to give it another go!! 😃😃 xx

• Options

EmPa, not tested this cycle? That's amazing will power. I wish I can tap some of that when it's my turn 1st week of July. 

You are so right KatieLou, TTC can bring unimaginable stress. I guess worrying is part of the process. Baby dust for those still waiting.

• Options

Hi all, some lovely looking bfps there, congrats to all of the lucky ladies! xx

i suppose maybe I’m now in the 2ww. I had a mmc last month at 13 weeks and a D&C on 2nd May. We tried straight away but no lick last month. I have used opks this month but have had at least 2.5 days of positives. CD11 was Sunday (see pics below). We have dtd Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and I’m juat debating if we need one last go at it tonight for luck!? Fertility friend is suggesting I o’d Yesterday based on the tests. Im not temping or anything. So I suppose I am either 1 or 2 dpo is I did ovulate at all. For some reason im not feeling optimistic this month. 

Baby dust to you all x