Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

June TWW

Replies

• Options

Congratulations BJRG! I hope you have a sticky bean this time! 

I tested yesterday and got a BFN (as expected since I didn't have any symptoms). It is only our 3rd month TTC but I feel it's been forever.

• Options

Thank you Maria!! It feels surreal this time so hopefully that’s a good sign! I’ll get again on Thursday though - stronger line again tonight so will leave it now til after af was due to double check and then just hope this bean sticks with us for the long haul! 

Fingers crossed for you! Not everyone gets symptoms so dont give up until af appears. 

• Options

Evap line? faint line? 9 dpo I think. This is holding it in a light (no idea if that matters) image

• Options

It looks like a line to me Elle. I would say wait a couple of days and test again. It should get darker. 

Im devastated today. We haven’t been trying for long but we dtd when we were supposed to and I’m only 5 dpo but I read that if you’re pregnant, your bbt would stay high, and today mine went back to my normal. I can’t even explain this feéing of disappointment I have as I think there’s no word for it. 

• Options

Hello, hope you don’t mind me joining. I’ve been following the thread since the beginning but just thought I’d join in today :)

i am currently 11DPO, due on 15th. Have had some symptoms that I would say are pregnancy related but as this is our first month TTC, I’m not sure if they are symptoms of coming off the pill instead! 

it’s good to be hearing some positive results this month.

• Options

Hi SJ2128, welcome. I got a BFP the first time we tried TTC and I reckon that's common. I wasn't on the pill though.

Fingers crossed that you get a BFP that sticks. For me, 11DPO is the most tempting time for me to POAS (pee on a stick).

• Options

Hello Giegie, I admit I have been tempted today! I actually bought a couple of tests while out shopping but we’ve decided to wait until Saturday night to test if AF hasn’t shown by then. 

• Options

Hello ladies, iv no idea what's going on this month :(. On day 38 today so 9 days late AF. I don't have any symtoms of pregnancy or pms. And if had 2 negative tests (7 days ago and this morning). Has anyone else had this before? X thanks in advance 

• Options

Hiya ladies..  I'm hoping you can help I'm currently 2DPO of my TWW. O no it takes a while to get any symptoms but has any one had any symptoms early on? I'm not testing until I need to as I don't want to be disappointed. I no I ovulated on Sunday as I've also had clear jelly sorry TMI. I've never had this before in my other months of TTC xcx

• Options

Hey jlisa, i hear you... Last month i was 12 days late... Everything negative :( i have no clue why... This month, im due tomorrow, but i had three days of light spotting over the weekend and now nothing...i dont feel anything... Not even af  coming.. 

• Options

JLisa, have you been stressed lately? That could be a reason as to why it’s late. Hayley, it’s too early to test, some People definitely do get symptoms early on but not everyone. I’m 6 dpo as of today and haven’t really had any symptoms that I would classify as pregnancy. I’ve been told and I’ve read that implantation happens 7-10 days after ovulation so I would say wait at least 10 days before you test. Ideally after a few days of missed period. 

• Options

Thanks for the replied ladies. Empa that could be a good sign, I have my fingers crossed for you. 

Deedee yes I was very stressed for the first week or so of my cycle, not a fan of the unpredictability of my cycle haha. I'm going to have a go with ovulation sticks next cycle. Have you guys ever tried them? Xx

• Options

Hi Hayley, whatever you're symptoms are its most likely down to progesterone especially if you're only 2dpo. Right After ovulation every woman starts producing this hormone pregnant or not. Most 'pregnancy' symptoms don't start until implantation has occurred which is roughly 7-10dpo so any symptoms before that is most likely progestreone. It Makes us 'symptoms spotters' go crazy each month as progesterone and early pregnancy symptoms are exactly the same so tricky to tell wh is which and some months your progesterone can be higher than others hence stronger symptoms. Don't rule pregancy out completely but just keep this mind, it saves you a lot of a heartache. I've been doing a lot of research on it this month and makes a lot of sense. 

i'd wait until AF is due to test, you won't get a positive this early im afraid. Also possible the discharge is sperm? i often get that especially of we've done it quite a lot. Good Luck! I hope this month is your month 😊

• Options

Hello lacey till 

Thanks for your reply I'm not going to test until AF defo due I don't want to be looking for lines on a test and driving my.self mad. I'm hoping this month is my month.. well the jelly occurred the day after ovulation around tea time ish. Not sure if it would be sperm. The TWW is the hardest bit to wait. I think we do symptoms spot a lot hoping to be pregnant. I'm going to relax and do no testing until I need to xx good luck to all the other ladies in your TWW 

• Options

Btw ladies I had my appointment with the fertility massage therapist today. What an amazing insight that was. I have a lot of swelling apparently probably due to scar tissue from my surgery. I feel very achy and spacy (feels a bit like a hangover) so it's definitely done something to my body. She also recommended taking 'NHP fertility supplement', she insisted they are the best ones and that others are full of rubbish as they only advertise what's good in them and not what's bad. Just thought I'd pass it on incase anyone is interested. She's made me look at my diet too so we will see if it makes a difference, was shocking to find out half the things I'm eating that I thought were healthy could be affecting my fertility! 

• Options

Sorry to hear the news of the chemical pregnancies ladies. Ive suffered one and its so devestating to finally get thise 2 lines and then loose them :(

Bjrg congratulations!!!!!!!!! 

Char09 how are you getting on? 

My ovulation appeared from bloody nowhere this month. Was doing internet cheapie opks and clearblue and was getting very faint lines and low fertility. Due to conflicting work hours we werent dtd and then bam suddenly peak fertility and pisitive opk. So only managed to dtd twice nearish to ovulation so not holding out much hope this month . My body is doing my head in. Changes the rules all the time! 

• Options

Hey ladies! Sorry I have been quiet I’ve been on a long weekend in Barcelona! so I’m on CD17 and getting some good OPKS but not quite positive! Hopefully will get a positive soon as I’m away for a night this weekend as it’s my sisters hen do! 

congrats Bjrg! I’m over the mooon for you! Let’s hope we get some more BFP on here :)

i have to say, this month is so bloody busy I’m hoping it will really take my mind off symptoms spotting! Xx

• Options

laceytil  - never replied about the surgery comment, thats good to know and also what I thought which is why I haven't rushed it, its going to be a last resort of trying before i go in for surgery. Fertility massage sounds amazing, defiantly looking into this where I live. What sort of foods may affect your fertility? I'm intrigued  :) xxx

• Options

Hi Char09, I’ve been wondering how you’ve been getting on. Yes hopefully you will get your positive opk soon. I’m got mine yesterday cd18. Do you usually ovulate late? 

Its my first time using opks and it’s later than I thought for a 29-30day cycle. 

Xx

• Options

Hey little mish :)

well last month I thought I ovulated on around CD15 but then i got those really dark positives on CD24 as well so because of my PCOS I think I was gearing up to ovulate on CD15 but then never did and ovulated later! My cycles are 39 days at the mo 😩 xxx