Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Looking for ttc friends

Replies

• Options

yeah best thing to do now is rest up, relax, do things you enjoy and just don't worry, that's what I'm trying to do. And I'm going to wait to see if AF comes, if it's not come a few days after expected I think I'll test then, what about you? When do you plan on testing?x

• Options

I've always tested early and would really to love to wait it out but I just don't seem to have any will power when I get closer to expected AF. I'm going to try my hardest this month! Xx

• Options

Haha yeah I've been there 😂🙈 its sooo hard! i say I'll wait till after AF is due but that could be a whole new story when the time actually comes xx

• Options

Hi Ladies! 

Looking for some advice, 

ive had AF for 4 days now (my usual time) and I thought it would have been away by now (day 4). But it’s still so heavy with little clots in between Sorry tmi. I’ve never had bother with periods before but this time I’ve constantly had back ache and nausea!! Couldn’t even eat my dinner the other night too which was my favourite. does anyone else suffer from this during AF? Hoping once it’s away I can start ovulation testing! Desperate for my BFP Xx 

• Options

Yes they’ll be first time grandparents, they wanted me to wait a couple of years after miscarriage in Feb but they know how I feel however they don’t know we’re trying. I know they’ll be apprehensive when I tell them, but they are both really understanding. 

when I’m ovulating we’re both the same, get very carried away and both feel like we’re devoting our time to dtd lol, but I’m a hairdresser and work full time so it’s quite hard finding the time to try :( 

sas- yes they say it only takes one swimmer out of the millions that make it near the egg but do you ever wonder how the hell one of the million doesn’t make it inside? It’s so confusing!! X

• Options

Anderson - my periods are like this all the time. I I get really bad pains and nausea before during and after, and I’m on for about 4/5 days. my first day on is always the worst, I’ve had to stay off work because of it. It does stop me from eating too, I lose my appetite! I went to docs and they put me On the mini pill but I haven’t been taking it as we are ttc 🙈 they have me a ultrasound too but apparently there was nothing “too concerning” for me to know about (sounds strange 🧐) 

• Options

Hi Anderson,

i can be very much like this! I came off the pill in November last year and it took a while for my body to adjust. It's only now im able to manage my AFs better than before. I feel sick when having an AF and O. It's strange, and yes it's enough to put me off my food aswell. Its normal even tho it doesn't happen often. I can have the lightest AFs and the next month it's so heavy and painful. Id just see how your next few go and if your still concerned I'd go to your gp xx

• Options

I say next few, but here's to hoping you won't have one again for another 9 months 😂 Baby dust xx

• Options

Leah I have been doing some reading about sperm journey and out of all the millions they reckon that only a dozen will make it to the egg to fertilize, and that's if they are there at the right time! Crazy isn't it!! Check out the great sperm race on YouTube! XX

Anderson, I've not had the coil for years and my periods alothiugh regular are quite different every month. Sometimes light, sometimes heavy and I always have no appetite when in my AF and I live my food..lol  Hope that helps .xx

• Options

image What does everyone think of this? I’m still not due on til Sunday but got impatient xxx

• Options

Brookses I see a line! Test with FMU and hopefully you'll see a difference. I have everything crossed for you. 🤞😊

• Options

ahhh I hope so 😫 af not due til Sunday so I might try and wait until after then. Aw thank you 😘 fingers crossed! I hate a tiny bit of spotting today so I hope it’s just things settling if I am pregnant xx

• Options

Looks like it could be an early positive Brookes! How exciting! X

• Options

Thank yous so much for your replies on AF ladies, settling my mind a little. cramps and back ache seemed to have eased a little. 

Brookess it looks like a positive to me, test again in a few more days with Fmu. How long have you been TTC? X 

• Options

Aw thanks everyone. I’m leaving it til tomorrow morning or Sunday now with Fmu,  was soo tempted to do the digital one this morning but I thought if i do it now and it’s a negative im going to be in a bad mood all day in work 🙈 so at least if I do it over the  weekend if it’s a bfn and af arrives I can get my head straight again before Monday. 

hows everyone else doing ? Xx

• Options

Morning all,

Glad everything has settled Anderson. X

Well done Brookes that must have took some will poeep not to test. Sending you a massive FC for tomorrow xx

• Options

Ino it really was but I just don’t want to be disappointed 😔 will hold off as long as I can Xxx

• Options

3DPO and it's just so hard waiting 😣 I'm no good at this waiting game! Been watching lots of videos on YouTube of sperm race and fertilisation and just praying it's all taking place right now 😂 Only time will tell. Xx

• Options

Hi lovely ladies,

I've been having similar issues to Anderson with cramps and strange cycles the last two months. Went to see a GP this morning. She confused me even further said the spotting of brown blood is still classed as the 1st cycle day. Where as, I have read in many forums that it's when you have red blood is seen as your 1st cycle day. I have so far this cycle has 5days of brown blood and on my 3rd of red blood.

That's not normal for me came of the pill in November to TTC. The first 7 months was usually a 25-27 day cycle. The last three have been 24-25 day cycle. Is this classed as a regular cycle? Is the brown spotting normal and seen as part of the cycle?

Thank you and good luck 🤞 xx

• Options

brookes I done that test last month and had the same results but I’m not pregnant... don’t get your hopes up hunny xxx