Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for a baby in September

Replies

• Options

hey girls so sorry to disturb but would you say this is a positive test?? imageimage

• Options

Anyone have any advice on how not to over think,obsess about trying to conceive...and any relaxing techniques that help them relax?

• Options

I can definitely see a line!! I’d say thats a BFP!!!!

• Options

Danni great question. I could do with an answer to this too xx

• Options

Definitely 

• Options

I am trying to be so relaxed this month...but I dkndo want to jump to the "I'm pregnant" thought when I feel just slightly different...so far so good but really could use some relaxation techniques lol

• Options

Mistt that is positive I'm sure of it. 

Danni I could not stop thinking and stressing about ttc. Sorry I can't help. I found these chats very helpful. A lot of the time family and friends dont know your ttc so hear there. Are people to talk to who understand

• Options

Yeah coffeejack I'm not sure how I can make it longer. I conceived my little boy first month of trying and only had a 10 day luteal phase back then too so I'm not worried as of yet but it's always at the back of my mind. AF is due on the 4th so only time will tell if this is my month I guess. 

Is anyone worried about their families reaction if you get pregnant?? I wasn't worried the first time around but because my little boy was only 2 in June I've had certain members of my family banging on about how I shouldn't even be considering having another baby anytime soon 🙄. He would be 3 by the time I give birth even if I got pregnant this cycle. They don't know were ttc lol 

• Options

Alyssa, you can't put your life on hold because someone is telling you that you shouldn't be/ are not ready for another baby. I'm sorry but how dare they. It's your body, your relationship, your child. I myself have 4 children, I had 3 of them in 4 years. It's a wonderful age for your son to have a sibling now. I would take the more relaxed approach to ttc, no timing, no opk, no pressure on OH, just make sure you bd every few days. Stress can play a big part. Good luck with your journey. X

• Options

Morning ladies. 

CD21 for me today and I still don’t really know what’s happening. Will just have to wait patiently and see how long my cycle is going to be. 

• Options

Morning Ladies,

havent been on for a while so have just been reading over posts to catch up, congrats Coffeejack and Misstt on your BFPs you guys must be so happy! Wishing you both a very happy and healthy pregnanc, hopefully the rest of us will be able to join you soon!

today is CD 18 for me, we have been dtd quite a bit recently so 🤞🏻 This will be our month! Two people at work have fallen pregnant in the last month or two and I realised how much I want this! I’m jealous of them but in a good way, I’m so happy for them and excited for them but man I want to feel that for me too! Hope that doesn’t make me sound like a mean person! 

Hope everyone is well! 😘

• Options

Thank you, I’m still not sure if my test is a bfp because I’ve taken a first response test and it says negative :( this is my what I think a bfp but not sure! AF is due tomorrow too  image

• Options

that definitely looks positive to me, hopefully you will get a stronger positive soon! Are you gunna test again tomorrow? 

• Options

There’s definitely a line misstt xx 

I just wondered what people’s opks are like? I’m due to ovulate on weds but my opks still barely have a second line. I just wondered whether anyone else’s are very faint and then suddenly get darker or do your lines build up over a period of a few days?

• Options

11/12 dpo today and I didn't test today yet because I don't want to be disappointed with yesterday being a bfn still breasts don't feel as sore this morning cm yesterday was more watery but I haven't checked today yet. I haven't felt any cramps yet this morning depressed that I have to go onto 6 months ttc most likely... Really don't want to go to the doctor for this :(

• Options

Thanks Chelsea. I'm ignoring them anyway lol. It was my mum and grandma saying my son is too clingy and how would I feed another baby when he wants to be in my arms 24/7. He's always slept well even from being tiny and eats well so other than the clingyness he's a pretty good kid in my eyes. 

Louise I'll share a picture of my tests this cycle as they did go from pretty much not a second line to bam positive opk. Not all cycles have been like but this one definitely was like that for me. I was worried as I ran out of opks after that. I don't know why I bother with the opks because since my little boy I get really bad ovulation pain anyway but I just think maybe one cycle I won't and then I won't know haha so I keep peeing on all the sticks lol

• Options

Thanks Alyssa xx I definitely think you are making the right decision ignoring your mum and grandma xx 

• Options

Sorry Louise not a great quality pic for some reason 🤦‍♀️.

In 9 months time he could be a totally different kid With regards to his clingyness 

• Options

Thanks Alyssa that’s really helpful. Yes exactly. In nine months he will be a totally different boy.