Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Try for a July 2019 Baby !!

Replies

• Options

Got my darker BFP this morning!! Super nervous since our last ended in miscarriage, but also super happy and excited! Congrats to everyone who got their BFPs! And baby dust to those still trying <3

• Options

Hopefulmama- that’s incredible news! Congratulations!!!!

xxxx

• Options

Congratulations hopefulmama!!!! 

• Options

Thank you EmJ3 and Birdy1202! :)

• Options

Hopefulmama! Congratulations and happy 9 months!! How long did it take you to get your bfp after your mc? I had an early mc last cycle, and I am hoping to get pregnant again quickly!

• Options

That's great news hopefulmama! 

Welcome to the group emj3..so sorry to hear your sad story about your little boy Jacob, and the mc too. Hopefully u will join us on this rollercoaster journey next month! 

Birdy, when are u going to do your first test? 

Xx

• Options

Billythekitty, I had a missed miscarriage in June, which I ended up having to get a D&C in July. We've been trying again since August. This month was the most relaxed month we had. Honestly we only bd'd twice in the fertile window because I was sick and then my hubby got sick, so I wasn't stressed at all because I figured we were out. I honestly think that is the trick, the less stressed you are the better your chances!

Thank you Gospel22!

• Options

Gospel, hopefully I'll be able to wait 10-12 days from now. Never had a bfp before 13dpo so will try to wait until then.

• Options

imagei wonder if this is a sign of what’s to come for me!! 

• Options

Fingers crossed billythekid.xxx

• Options

Billythekitty sorry.xx

• Options

Hopefully billythekitty. That's a great pic. If u get a bfp you should frame it! 

Yeh I'm the same birdy, I've got Sunday 4th in my head. X

• Options

Hi everyone, fingers crossed for some BFPs here! And if you do get yours, we've just kicked off the Due in July 2019 birth club here. Hoping we'll see you over there this month! 

• Options

As you all know I got my bfp 9-10 dpo period was due 2 days ago took more test to see if line got darker and waaalaaa 💖💖image

• Options

That’s amazing babymumm. Very exciting.xxx

• Options

So special babymumma, congrats again! 😊

• Options

Hi ladies! Im due af 1st/2nd November! so will be a July baby!!! Im a 28 day cycle but last one came on a day early so not sure if it will start on this time! 🙄🙈. Im driving myself mad just want to be pregnant so badly i feel like it never gonna happen! But i know i got to stay positive! Ive got like a excited feeling this time but dont want to put my hopes up!. Done opks this month but not one showed up positive had one were it looked it was getting darker but never got darker than the line, but they were from ebay so unsure if worked or maybe i just didnt ovulate! Had a cm so unsure!! Been off the pill for a year but activity ttc since August! Just hope this time me and my partner are lucky to be granted our special bundle of joy!. Sorry for essay!!

• Options

Congratulations to all those with BFP’s this week!!! AF due mon or tue but I’m getting opposite to what I would get leading up to AF. Keeping positive as last cycle was a BFN. Not planning to test until Wednesday next week. everything crossed!!! Xx

• Options

We will get our bfps ladies. We’ve just got to keep trying.xxxx

• Options

Welcome 1stbaba1. Fingers crossed that it's your month too! How many opks were u doing? I've found that after using them for a good few cycles that my positive only lasts for a few hours. So around the time that I started getting fertile cm, I would do 3 tests a day to catch it. It was usually an afternoon one, then by bedtime it would of faided again. I just use the cheap eBay ones too. 

This month I've just gone by cm, so I have no idea how many dpo I am! Possibly between 4-10? I have that excited feeling too for some reason, had some tingling in my boobs but I don't know if that's my mind playing tricks? 

Will this be your 1st baby?

Xx