Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 14

Replies

• Options

imageDeedee this was mine at 11dpo and can barley see the line so if you are off ovulation by a day or 2 then it would be hardly anything to see xx

• Options

Deedee, Defo either hold it in for 4 hours and text again or wait till the morning. 

Claloub hoe many weeks are you now? I remember when you got your bfp!!

xxx

• Options

God my errors!!

test again and how many weeks! I can actually spell!😜

xxx

• Options

Emj I’m 23weeks today lol feels like ages ago I got my positive lol and feel like I’ve been pregnant for over a year because of my M cs do it’s really dragging for me at the moment lol xx

• Options

Oh I know what you mean Claloub. I’ve spent half of the last year pregnant and sober and have no flipping baby to show for it so I think I’ll feel the same when it happens again. You’re past half way though now so hopefully it will speed up a bit for you!! These rainbow babies will be worth the wait!xxx

• Options

Deffo worth the wait and I’m just trying to focus on Xmas at the moment once that’s been and gone I know it won’t be long xx

• Options

Emj have a drink hun I caught all 3 times after a good session lol xx

• Options

I can definitely see the faint line in yours claloub. Mine is way lighter than that! I’m hoping I’m just off by a day or two so I’ll wait until tomorrow and test again :) thank you ladies for the support! 

• Options

Haha I know Claloub. I’d say my two children were down to wine!!! Seems like when I try too hard it goes wrong! Maybe there’s something in that..  and wine!!! Haha!!

deedee, I have everything crossed for you.

xxxx

• Options

Anyone had this before? I've tested twice today 2pm (i was late testing and held wee for 4 hours) and then again at 4.15pm (held for 2hours) my 2pm test came back with a darker line, not positive but heading that way. My 4pm one back to no line. I'm on day 14 and would have thought i'd have a positive by now. 

• Options

Could your surge have been yesterday nelly? Or overnight then you are now going back out of your surge. 

• Options

Last night there was no line either? 

• Options

Nelly some people don’t ovulate until as late as day 21 depending how long your cycle is, all those are negative hun xx

• Options

Yeah i know these are all negative, but what i'm saying is that usually they increase in strength as they get closer to ovulation, so has anyone had it so they've had a stronger line (still negative) and then it gone back to not very strong or no line at all? My cycle is 26-28 days long averagely. 

• Options

Maybe cos you only left it 2 hours. Hold for 4 if you can and test again xx 

• Options

Hi everyone, how are we all? 

I think I'm 2DPO now, its always a relief to get past the fertile week.  We went for every other day this time which doesn't feel enough but we will see as I know in theory it should be.  Tried to get an extra one in on O day but it didn't work out.  I think I O'd on CD15 this month and we dtd on 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 so now we wait.  I'm preparing myself for a no and tbh I think it will be but I do feel ok about that.  I strangely seem to have moved into a more rational way of thinking about things and given there is only a 20% change each month anyway, not even taking into account that I'm almost 41, that if it happens it will be a pleasant surprise.  My due date is fast approaching (7th November) and I am hosting my best friends baby shower on Saturday so have a busy week/weekend ahead of me. 

Really hope you are all ok, have a great week x

• Options

That’s defo enough hun you are well covered and yes the relaxed approach is far better:) 

defo stay busy and I hope your friend has a lovely baby shower that’s a lovely thing to do for her 💕 

• Options

Well ladies, I avoided taking another test just in case and it seems I was right. I felt every single symptom possible but it turns out what I saw was an evaporation line as my temperature just dipped down to 36.9 today. It looks like I’ll be getting my period a couple of days early! Upside is that we can start trying in just a little over a week. I’m going to try t be more relaxed about it. Easier said than done I guess 

• Options

Aww sorry deedee those evap lines are a pain In the butt, but at least your looking on the positive side xx

• Options

I don't temp - does the dip in temp mean 100% no pregnancy? I've been there before with all the symptoms. Now if i do get a hint of something a bit strange i try to ignore it because noticing the symptoms doesn't help the fact you have to wait until you know the result. 

Glad you have a positive attitude towards the next month. I've been listening to this positivity recording to try and improve my attitude towards getting pregnant as apparently it can make a difference, if only that things are easier to accept while the process takes it's time. 

x

This discussion has been closed.