Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 14

Replies

• Options

Let 18 and 19 are your darkest but is still say they not as dark so maybe your about due, is just keep resting and see how you go xx

• Options

Cd18/19 are dark but not positive keep testing to see, otherwise go by those 2 darker ones x

Good luck xxx

• Options

Well ladies I’ve been in hospital since Friday had a doopler scan because of some low blood sugars and turns out the placenta is sending to much blood to the baby so they’ve given me 3 lots of steroids so far got another tonight then a scan tomorrow if it’s worse tomorrow I’ll be induced that day if its the same or better I can go home and have to have him at 36 weeks currently 34+4 but they want him delivered by 35 weeks if there change 😩 super scared don’t like the Idea of him going to the nicu and being away from him 

• Options

Lucy, as long as he’s delivered safely and heathy, everything will be ok. I know it sounds a bit scary but as long as they’re looking after you and the baby, then that’s the main thing. I hope it settles down for you. Xxx

• Options

Hi Lucy I hope all will be ok and you can have her at 36 weeks but as long as she is delivered the safest possible way that’s all that matters, my 1st son was in hospital for 9 weeks because they left him in too long and he was starved of oxygen but he’s is 13 now and still fighting stronger than ever. They will do the best they can to look after you both and if that means early delivery then so be it but it will be worth it in the end trust me xx

• Options

Thanks girls, I’m just dtd every other day and hoping for the best, baby dust to everyone hope to see some bfp soon xxx

• Options

You wre in the right place Lucy, i am sure everything will be fine xx

Well cd9 for me. We’ve been away for the weekend so just did my first opk tonight and it’s properly positive, no idea why but looking back it has been on day 9 before. We dtd yesterday and I’m feeling pretty jaded today after one too many last night so not sure I have the energy to go again tonight 😂 

• Options

Good luck Lucy and good luck razor xx 

• Options

Razor I did 2 days before positive and got pregnant twice so I’m sure your covered and don’t push yourself, I convinced myself I hadn’t caught but I did xx good luck for tww xx

• Options

Lucy I really hope the medication works for you and bubs but in this case it’s much better/safer for bubs to be born:) I know my doctor is happy for my little madam to be born from 36 weeks. Obviously we’d much rather get as close to the end as possible though. We are all in the safe zone now where if our babies are born they have a fantastic chance of being perfectly healthy:) I know under 36 weeks they need extra help breathing and I totally understand your fears hun I wouldn’t want my bubs to be whisked off either!

Big hugs to you and hope u can get slightly furthere along. If not you will be in the best and safest hands possibl. Big hugs and kisses to you hun keep us posted and l be thinking of you  xxx

• Options

I’m trying not to stress as I hate the fertile week.  I’m cd11 so just started my opks. I used to ovulate cd14 but seems to be about cd16 recently but hoping it’s earlier this cycle. We dtd Friday night and am going to wait now till I get positive opk as don’t want to pressure oh too much . Then again maybe I should do earlier incase he not in the mood that night. i wish I’d got the advanced Clearblue opks as they give you more warning .

• Options

Yep me too Louise. I want going to do opks it temping this month but I’m having blood tests so I have to to know when I’m 7dpo. Not doing it next month though. I bout the clear blue advanced and planned to start using it tomorrow, I always have a decent line on these cheapies so wondering if they are just too sensitive for me. I’m planning on every other day as well, hopefully we will be covered with that. Good luck!! xx

• Options

Thank you. Good luck to you too. The opks dont really show a line at all for me except when they suddenly change and go positive So I don’t really get any warning. I can do one at 2pm and there be no line then at 10pm it csn be positive. It’s stressful isn’t it? 

• Options

Lucy stay strong,icu is best place and 35wks shoukdnt be a problem as 36wks your ckassed as full term really as 4wjs is added on from start of pregnancy so thier shouldn't be any problems.i had 4babies in icu from weighing 2lb 3lb 5lb then another 3lb longest in icu was three months I couldn't have any of mine with me but staff are superb and you can stay with them as long as u like whenever you like,that's how it was for ladies in uk in my area.good kuck dont stress everything will be fine ☺☺☺xx

• Options

Thanks everyone my scans in 2hrs then I’ll know for sure just never been away from any of my babies when they were born and had my eldest at 36 weeks but she was fine and went home the next day so it’s just the not knowing if his lungs will be ok or not but they’ve given me 4 lots of steroids since being here only nice thing is I’ve got my own room but it’s on labour and delivery whixh is making me more anxious fingers crossed the scan is ok and I can cook him another week he’s currently around 5lb 1 which was from friday x

• Options

Hey ladies I'm confused! I did a cheap ov test yesterday and it looked positive so I did a digital one later on but it was a blank circle. I aassumed it would be smiley today but I've just done a cheap test and its negative...do I assume ovulation day is today??image

• Options

That’s a good size Lucy 🤞🤞🤞 you can cook him a little longer thinking of you 😘

Ive got a growth scan Wednesday at 2 and another 4 weeks later at 36 weeks time is going so fast 😬

• Options

Lucy, if it’s any reassurance, when I was admitted last week (30 weeks) the NICU doctor came to talk to me and said that espcially if you’ve had the steroid shots, babies born after 30 weeks do extremely well... some don’t even need breathing assistance. My friend had her twins at 36 weeks and they didn’t even need any NICU time at all! So whilst a few more weeks would be better, I don’t think you have to worry too much at all hun. 

• Options

Food luck with scan this morning Lucy xx

• Options

Twins behaving SW2 ? I’m guessing contractions have stopped again for you!! We are nearly there soooo very close  to the finishing line !! I’m 32+2 getting bigger and slower!! Think I’ve got everything baby needs now and as soon as max is back at scl after half term I’ll buy the bits I need for my hospital bag to be packed!!

I haven’t got birthing nighty and pjs for hospital sanitary towels etc as yet I’ve got dextrose tablets at the ready as they stopped me passing out after a fast birth with Lucy! A labour bag essential! I’ve done it 3 times and I’m still panicking I’ll forget something 🤣

Hows everyone else going I check here throughout the week to check up on you all!! 😘

This discussion has been closed.