Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

tww 5dpo anyone wanna join me!

Replies

• Options

I felt the exact same way I came on here to find others to talk too the tww is so hard to do on your own, I felt thanks same with my miscarriage didn't really have alot of people to talk to people expected me to just get over it and saying it went meant to be which made me want to punch them lol it's just so hard to want something for so long have it them lose it. 

I took a ic test today I thought I could see a faint line but you would have to really stare at it but I could just have line eyes I'm not due af for another 4/5 days might give it another 2 days and do a first response.

I hope we all get our BFP. 

• Options

Apologises for my awful spelling image

• Options

Just having someone to talk to makes such a big difference.

• Options

Laurenmarie I've just gone and done a test too. This is how impatient I am lol! I'm only 6dpo 🙈🙈 but swear I can see the faint line! image

It's probably just me making myself crazy! 

I'm so happy I can share all this with you all though and let my feelings out! 

Xx

• Options

I can see it.

• Options

Omg I think I can see a faint line make sure you do one tomorrow and show us all!!! Throwing tones of babydust at all of us.

I might have to get a first response tomorrow image

• Options

I swear I should get shares in first responce tests lol! I have literally spent £100s on tests! 

I only just threw out the tests I did from my last cycle and I had 9 that I kept! Not including the cheap ones!!! 

I had all this the last 3 times. All the positive tests and symptoms! I just don't want to get my hopes up but I'm currently experiencing cramps which I didn't have until I lost the pregnancies before! 

Babydust to you all xx

• Options

I don't think I will do any more till after Wednesday.

• Options

Oh I don't wanna know how much I've spent on pregnancy and ovulation test lol.

I've had symptom the past few months maybe because I'm looking out for anything but still having tummy cramps and I've been in a foul mood the past few days. 

Only time will tell!!

I may do another test in the morning because I have no will power 😋

• Options

Well I don't have any test so that makes it a little easier for me.

• Options

I've been having some cramps tonight not really anything major but been on a few funfair rides tonight with my little man and could feel some twinge!

My boobs feel like they weigh 10 tonne tonight though! 

• Options

Oh and I will more than likely do another test in the morning because I have no will power either Laurenmarie 😂🙈

• Options

Dang on it. I had to go to the store to get some food for tonight and I got a dollar test. Poor me.

• Options

I love the fact you guys are just as bad as me with the testing make me not feel so much like a crazy women 😂

• Options

Hi im 6dpo today. Felt fine until this evening. Now i feel sick and hot and tired. My little boy was sick on thursday afternoon so i guess it could be that. I had weird dreams last time before i got my positive and they carried on the whole pregnancy. 

• Options

I have spent so much money on test its not funny.

• Options

Hello everyone! Hope you are all well?

Well i did another test this morning and it was the same as last night! Just a slight faint line so didn't bother with a picture 😞

I didn't sleep too well last night. I kept turning on my stomach and waking up as it felt like I was crushing something?( strange I know) but just had a weird sensation when I rolled on my stomach. I'm having period like cramps today but it's way too early for my period. Haven't had cramps this early so maybe a good sign?

• Options

Haha mom2alexis! Its so hard not to test!! 🤞🤞🤞

• Options

Well I took my little dollar test this morning. I got a faint line! imageimage

• Options

And to think I took a first response 2 days ago which are way more sensitive than this one and I get a line on this one. Every time I get a positive its on the cheap ones.