Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

tww 5dpo anyone wanna join me!

Replies

• Options

They just did more blood work. Get results Monday.

• Options

Good morning ladies. How are y'all doing?

• Options

Hey ladies!!

So I think I'm ovulation today! Getting pelvic cramps. Baby dancing like crazy lol! So 🤞🤞🤞🤞 I haven't got any tests to make sure I am but I can usually tell! I'm currently on CD13. 

How are you mom2alexis? 

Have you done another test joycelyne?

Lauren I have fingers crossed for us this cycle! 

Baby dust to you all 💖💖💖💖

• Options

I'm doing good. I get my blood work back some time today. I have been doing the dollar test just to watch the line make sure it doesn't get lighter since my levels were low. Last few I have done the test line is darker than the control line. Seeing those dark lines have helped me not to worry so much and to stay relatively calm. Hoping for good results today.

• Options

Hi ladies,

That's a great sign your lines being dark Mom2alexis let us know your results when you get them.

Suzie I think I'm ovulate around Wednesday been doing opks haven't got a positive set but will be baby dancing all week well I'm gonna a try anyway 😂😋

• Options

Ok ladies, I just got my results. So in a week and 1 day my hcg went from 47 to 1254. Higher than I was expecting. I had calculated it to be 750-800 with it doubling every two days. 

• Options

Let's hope there's not double trouble in there!! (Twins) x

• Options

Lol at this point I wouldn't care as long as thing continue to go good. :)

• Options

Omg!!!! That's amazing mom2alexis!!! So exciting!!!!!

Lauren on all my ovulation apps my predictions are like 4 days away but I had cramps this morning and can usually tell when I'm ovulating. Think I'm out of sync at the min!

• Options

So happy for you Mom2alexis that's great news!! 

Suzie I can never tell when I'm ovulating it's annoying been having lots of cm today though will just have to do it every day this week lol 

• Options

UPDATE:

My PCP asked that I wait and come in after a few more days or I get a positive.....well!!! I FINALLY got the BFP I was feeling!!image

• Options

That is deffanitly a positive! Congrats.

• Options

Thank you! ♥

• Options

Omg joycelyne! That's amazing! Congratulations!!! So exciting!!!

I'm 1/2 DPO iv been having cramping the past 3days! Today I've felt sick, light headed and my boobs have been a little sore! Fingers crossed for my BFP!!

• Options

Hello ladies! How are you all? I have no idea what is happening with my ovaries as I've been cramping so bad the last 4/5 days so I went and got some OPKs and it's a strong positive! image

So will be BD again! Hubbys getting a little worn out haha! Poor thing! 

How's your cycle going so sad Lauren?

How are you feeling mom2alexis and joycelyne? 

Xx

• Options

Lauren that was supposed to say how's your cycle going so far 🙈😂

• Options

Got my fingers crossed for you ladies. I am doing good just really tired. Ready for December 3rd so I can see my little one.

• Options

Congratulations JocelyneLarock95 so glad you finally got your bfp!!!!!

Suzie my cycle is going well both been so tired this week with work but baby danced yesterday and today got my positive opk on Thursday and my temp spiked today so fingers crossed I caught it, I'm ovulating over Christmas so will defiantly have more time to baby dance then not too hopeful for this cycle.

Mom2alexis you will have to show us your first scan how exciting!!!

• Options

Hi ladies! Hope your all doing ok?!

Had really bad nausea last night and this morning. Literally broke out in a cold sweat when I got up to take my little boy to toilet. Hoping this is a good sign!

My friend said she knew the day after DTD that she was pregnant as she was constantly throwing up! 

Asked hubby if he felt unwell to make sure it wasn't something we had eaten but he's fine!

I've also been bloated, had bad integration, back ache,  cramps, sore breasts and headaches! 

Really hoping this is our month! 

Baby dust to you all xx 

• Options

Hi All,

Just seen this chat. Hope you are all having good luck with ttc and current pregnancies.

Myself and my partner have been trying to conceive since June.

I have 37/38 day cycles which don't help and as of last month, started monitoring ovulation daily (as my cycles have been messed up and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing the key days), taking pregnacare vitamins and using conceive plus lubricant. Ovulated 9-10th November and DTD the surrounding days. I did a pregnancy test 23rd (I know it was prob too early but I was going on a night out and was worried about drinking - test was negative but I didn't drink much anyway in case), I have had a lot of creamy cm last few days every day. On the odd occasion It looks like it has a twinge of pink to it. I am due my AF today but nothing as of yet. No other symptoms but my twin sister never had any symptoms or even felt pregnant for the first 3 months. Any one else in this situation? could the cm be a symptom of pregnancy? If so, when would it be best for me to test? I can't just keep doing tests as it is too upsetting and disheartening. would appreciate anyone's advice  image sending baby dust to you all! xx