Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

tww 5dpo anyone wanna join me!

Replies

• Options

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to the BFP's in the house, we cant wait to join in.

I'm 7DPO today, I'm so tempted to start testing, but I dont want to put myself under unnecessary pressure.

I have beenย  feeling so tired, fever at night, cold sweat, headache, tender breasts.

I just pray this is my month.

• Options

Hey ladies! Hope your all ok!ย 

So I took a test this morning!image

OMG!!! Can't believe it! Only 8/9 dpo

Anyone else took a test yet???

Babydust to you all xxx๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

• Options

Suzie I see the line! Congrats. So happy for you. I go for my ultrasound this afternoon. Can't wait.ย 

• Options

Just taken a digital one ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป I'm so happy!!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

How's your scan gone mom2alexis ??

Baby dust to you all ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

• Options

Welcome ttc andย Geraldine!!

Ttc I would leave it until as close to your period as possible to test or I limit myself to 10dpo well I try I always test early. I'm having the same symptoms as you Geraldine fingers crossed for us both.

9dpo today and got a BFN on a internet cheap but going to wait to see if af turns up.

Suzie Congratulations I can defiantly see a line that's brilliant!!

• Options

Mom2Alexis let us know how your scan goes :)

• Options

My scan is in 2 hours. Not sure where everyone is from but its almost 12pm here appointment is at 2pm.

• Options

Ooooo where are you from mom2alexis? I'm in the UK it's 16:50 here!ย 

• Options

I'm in the UK too ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Options

Where abouts are you then Lauren? I'm in Yorkshire โ˜บโ˜บxxx

• Options

I live in London ๐Ÿ˜

• Options

Heart rate 143. Everything looks good so far.image

• Options

I'm in the US.ย 

• Options

Omg!!! Mom2alexis that is amazing!!! Must be a weight lifted off your shoulders seeing your little one and knowing that everything is going well and he/she is healthy!

Looks like a BFP for me then! So happy! Started crying when I saw the words yesterday and this morning! My ovulation must have been all over the place this cycle!ย 

Hopefully everyone gets their BFP soon ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Babydust to you all!ย 

• Options

Awww, I'm so happy for you Suzie, perfect christmas gift.

I cant wait to test again, I have been having fever and cold, and AF is due tomorrow, but I know it wont come by the grace of God. I will come and share my own BFP news before the week runs out.

So excited for all the BFP's, goodluck to us that are still expecting.XOXO

• Options

Congratulations Suzie!!! ย So happy for you!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ. ย What would you say your symptoms were to a BFP. x

• Options

Hi Ladies,

So I had a cake that has alcohol in it, I'm wondering if it has effect, If I should be worried and what I can do about it.

• Options

It was a big relief to see the baby and the heart beat.

• Options

Aw mom2alexis that's lovely to see, so happy for you!

Suzie I think I will also cry when I see then words so so happy for you also. My mum is convinced I'm having a boy in December so might have to wait a few more months for one ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm due af on Thursday been so emotional so I'm guessing it's coming.ย 

• Options

Morning ladies!!!

Any news for tests??

Chelsea I have pains In my pelvic when I'm ovulating so I kind of know when to take an OPK but this cycle I had the pains twice so No idea what was going on as the OPK said positive! A few days later I had sharp stabbing pains in my right pelvic side so that was probably implantation.ย 

I don't know if it was just me or because of little bean but I've been craving juicy things like pineapple (literally can't get enough of the stuff) and orange juice!ย 

So with the two kind of ovulation pains in not sure what dpo I was when I took a test as j just went with the second test that I had ovulated so I got my faint BFP at 8dpo. But I don't know I just had this feeling and thought oh I'll get a digital one even though it's early and will probably day BFN I took it in the evening the same day I got my faint line and oh my days it said pregnant! Couldn't believe my eyes! I was crying and screaming my husband was wondering what the neck was going on ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm all honesty I still dont believe it so I bought a load of cheap tests to take daily to double check I'm still preggers!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™ˆ

A few other symptoms I had were bloating and very gassy (top end not bottom ๐Ÿ™ˆ) so tired all the time and the craving of juicy things. I didn't have any metallic taste, my CM wasn't creamy it was actually hardly anything!ย 

I'm 4 weeks and 3 days since my last period now. And I feel so sick ๐Ÿคข I have gone off food already (beans on toast ๐Ÿคฎ which is normally my go to meal after work)

Going to the doctors next week. I think I might ask if I can get an early scan like you mom2alexis just to put myself at ease. If not we may pay for one doing ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you all to get those BFP.

Babydust to you all ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–