Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1 dpo - anyone else want to join me? - Part 2

Replies

• Options

I hope we all get lucky too! :))) 

fingers crossed for you billy and char! 

Xx

• Options

Hi Girls!

How exciting Char and Kitty to be this close to "the truth" :) 

8DPO today, I am not symptom spotting, but it's difficult not to notice that I have exactly 0 symptoms. Don't want to lie, it is disappointing as last month I had very sore bbs and nipples, now nothing. I didn't have a BFP last month, so what should I take away from this? No idea...

• Options

Ags, it is so hard to tell/predict. I like symptom spotting because it keeps me busy and hopeful.

I am debating whether to test in the morning tomorrow when af is due. I have my doctor's appointment at 3:30 for my eczema, and I would like to know then if bfp so I can tell my doctor and not have to make another appointment. So I think that is what I'll do.

• Options

Ags it's hard to tell but no symptoms is also good as well I've heard! Not long left for you either! 

Billy that does sound like a good idea. I think you would have waited plenty long enough by then. What DPO were you when you got your other BFP? XX

• Options

Actually, I think I will wait it out. There is no rush in knowing, and I would rather see hcg numbers that are nice and high if I do go for blood work. And if I go see the doctor pass my prev mc (5weeks), I would feel more confident.. So no for testing in the morning!

• Options

Last time I tested at 16dpo with a faint bfp. Tomorrow would be 15dpo or cd1.

• Options

That's good thinking. If you are and it's a viable pregnancy , your little bean won't be going anywhere yet! I guess by early testing we all just raise our anxiety levels! If we don't know then we don't stress! Xx

• Options

Char - how do you stay so calm and collected? :P I feel so impatient and I'm googling everything! That is what I get for getting my hopes up! haha! Can't wait to get home from work and keep busy cleaning!

• Options

I think it's because I am great at giving advice but never actually follow my own. I'm going crazy too haha! Although I think I've accepted AF will arrive and I'm no longer in the hope zone. I guess it's a weird way to protect myself when I know she's going to show :( ahhh it's horrible really xx

• Options

Billy you are so good at not testing! I would of tested ages ago if I were you lol!

i have a little of cramps now. 

Hormone blood test is Thursday morning and I’ve booked hubby in to get his sperm tested! It’s not til the 20th of feb though which is abit annoying! 

Fingers crossed we both come back fine but why can we not catch the egg! It’s so frustrating!

xx

• Options

I totally get it Char! It is easier to expect her than not. Also, sometimes you just know she's on her way.

However, this time, it doesn't feel like she's on her way.. but every time I feel something that could resemble a cramp, I am worried she's actually coming.

Here's to us being positive 3/4 weeks of our cycle, still a pretty good month :)

• Options

Oh god I so hope I am having implantation pains at the moment! Last time I had the same at 5dpo! 

cramps and a dull ache on my left side but at the back and I have pressure low down! OMG I so hope I’m right xx

• Options

Ellie!!!! I reaallyy hope for you too!!! Fingers crossed this is it! What were your other symptoms when you had your bfp? How long did your cramp last? xx Good luck!!!

• Options

Last time, I had bad cramps all evening at 5dpo. But I don’t remember now what else I had!

now the dull ache in my back is moving around, it was in my right side now its gone lower in my back and I’m still feeling cramped! 

But my first pregnancy I didn’t feel anything at all! So it’s strange! 

Thank you, I really hope so! Xx

• Options

Cautiously hopeful if the cramps are gone tomorrow that it could've been implantation indeed! The timing is right anyway :)

My breasts soreness comes and goes. It is pretty uncomfortable. It feels like a stiff muscle after sport. The pain is on the top and side now. Unusual. Here's hoping! xx

• Options

Definitely here’s hoping, I really hope you are! Look forward to your post on here tomorrow morning! 

i must try not to get my hopes up but I definitely felt weird and the cramps are still there on and off! But not quite so bad now. 

Time will tell! xx

• Options

Not convinced these cramps are implantation as if my period was on time last month it would be due tomorrow so I could just be having cramps cos of that! My period is due next Friday but cos of last cycle I bet you it will be early! 

Oh well I’ll just play the waiting game and see what happens! Xx

• Options

Well AF didn't hang around for me! She's here 😫😫😫😫😫😫

• Options

So sorry char. Bloody hate that this is taking so long for us. 

But it will soon be over and you will try again :)) xx 

• Options

oh char, sorry to hear! Hope you’re ok x