Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on their 2ww want to chat while were waiting? X

Replies

• Options

Im not convinced just yet tbh even a camera cant even pick it up. This is my first month but i have other children. Yea im 8dpo and my periods due in 6 days. Stil a sore back and fatigue for a few days now x

• Options

Mine too! eek fingers crossed for you. I’m going to try and resist until Wednesday if I can, as I’ve  been disappointed just too many times. I’ve had an achy back really low down all day and feeling lethargic and so much cm. What about you? How many months have you been trying Danik?

• Options

Ive been trying 1 month only. Yea same. My backpain is so rare i dnt get one with af or anything i dnt even get af cramps. My cm isnt as bad as it was which is making me panic. Its absolute torture isnt it. The days just go past so slow xx

• Options

Congrats on the positives!!! 

Small update for anybody who has been following the bleeding only picked up yesterday for about an hour before turning brown and disappearing all together so I only bled for 3 days very lightly red/brown and watery pink. I don't think it's pregnancy because I have no other symptoms and it might be from adding a new vitamin to my routine but I will try and test in a few days just in case.

• Options

Danik I have had very sore breast back pain and feeling a lil bloated have had some mild headaches all of these started 3dpo and mild cramping then as well i thought at 3dpo was to early to feel anything but I guess it all depends on the woman

• Options

Danik I hope the tests get darker for you fx how many children do you already have an do any of you other ladies have children? 

When is your af due eclipsa ? hope it’s pregnsancy related x

• Options

Period is due in about another week, I have been having a weird tingly feeling in lower abdomen, peeing more frequently and having white watery discharge. Has anyone else had these symptoms or had them and gotten a BFP?

• Options

AF is supposed to be due the 31st but came a week early and it ended after 3 days. I took a cheapie this meeting and BFN I did a frer and thought there could be a line if I hold it at the right angle in the light probably just have line eyes! 😂😂 either way if I tried to take a picture it would definitely not show up. I was thinking of trying again in two days or so. Assuming what I had wasn't a very very light and short af I would be 11dpo today.

• Options

Hi guys can someone give me their opinion on my tests below please?! I’ve done others that were negative but I’m due on Tuesday!

• Options

Those are definitely positive! Congrats Supernova!!!

• Options

I really hope so! They’re so faint...honestly this waiting game sends you crazy!!

• Options

Supernova congratssss booo

• Options

Eclipse post a pic Any way so we can look. I am due on Saturday  danik how exciting post a pic xxx I think i am just so used to coming on my period each month that I can't ever imagine seeing a positive after it took 2 years last time xxx

• Options

I can post a pic but I just took it out of the case so it's probably "invalid" now although it's been hours and the line showed up around the 5/6 minutes mark I won't be able to tell if it's anything unless I test again probably.

• Options

I definitely see two lines though congratsss

• Options

that middle pic I can  Defo see something hun x

• Options

So happy for all the positives I’m seeing from this thread! Hopefully it’s lucky for us all! Dreamchaser, Eclipsa and Supernova- I believe they are all positives you have there, that I can see... and I’m a test expert lol!!!! Haha not really an expert but have seen many many test at many different times- they are definite lines! hope these stick for you. And keeping everything crossed for the rest of us. I stupidly popped over shop and bought a cheapie earlier and did a test and got a bfn, but trying to xpunt myself out yet as my cycle is usually 29-32 days and not due for another week... 😏. Xx

• Options

Hi 

Im currently 10 dpo and have 6 days till due . 

Last week ive had stomach cramps and today i have lots of lower back pain . Done a test at 7  days dpo got a neg . But maybe i tested to early ? 

• Options

I wouldnt be convinced with the ones you have taken the strips out of the plastic. Ive had pink evap lines manys of times doing that, that look just like yours. Your cleae blue looks good but people recommend not to go for blue dye tests as they give rly strong evap lines. I would do a frer but dont take it out of the plastic. I really really hope there positive but just from experience and bein so disheartened by false positive results xx

• Options

Danik they're all the same test strip one is just inverted I took it out of the plastic casing hours later so it shouldn't have affected the results but I don't think I'll believe it until I take a test on 30/31 and there's an actual solid line. Thank you everyone for your eyes it's actually really hard to see it in general!