Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on their 2ww want to chat while were waiting? X

Replies

• Options

Congrats girls!! Mine was def a positive too. I hope all of you who are positive continue to feel well and bloom. Those of you who haven’t conceived this month please do not worry. Try to relax and focus on you this month and a good tip is to have sex every other day during your ov window. Plenty of fruit, veg and water and have some me time. We ladies do not do enough of that. please keep us all posted on your news xx

• Options

Thank you ladies ❤️ congratulations  yous all & what lovely words supernova.

susie please let us know how you get on I’m rooting for you ❤️ Xx

• Options

Hi af was due today . Has spotting yesturday and a little brown today had tested two days ago got a neg . Not sure if i still could be pregnant ? 

• Options

Lmc19 congrats so happy for you 

• Options

Thank you Kimberle. Yeah I would definitely say your still in with a chance, spotting is common & maybe test was just to early. Your in with a chance until it appears keep positive xx

• Options

Going to test tomorrow morning . Will update you then 

• Options

c wonderful so glad u tested again mine was the same way the day af was do it came up very fast and strong congrats on all the positives and ladies do Brit get discouraged it will happen be patient and just take one day at a time baby dust to all

• Options

Thanks ladies xx af due today, negative digital on first urine so still not holding out hope 

Horrific migraine today which is making me feel queasy and awful gassy burps and heartburn so feeling pretty rotten xxx 

• Options

Susie have you tried a fr ? They say digi aren’t as sensitive it does sound as though you have all the right symptoms xx

• Options

I tried a normal one 2 days ago bit it wasn't the early response one it said test from day of missed period xxx

• Options

Leave it a few days & try again but not with digital. As you say your not out woods until it appears there always hope xx

• Options

Is it possible to get a neg on day af was due . But still be pregnant , was reading that if you have ovulated later then it could take a week to give a postive test ?

• Options

I would say so. Everyone is different maybe you just don’t have enough to pick it up in test yet xx

• Options

Hi ladies I was due on yesterday so expecting to come on today. I think if I don't come on by tomorrow evening I will retest but expecting I will more than likely come on today xxx

• Options

Hello beautiful ladies,

Im new here :) can I please ask your opinion. I did a one step. Pregnancy test at 8 dpo and it was a light bfp. I repeated the test in the evening and again light bfp. Over the week i did use all the tests i had (poas addict lol ) had many bfps as well as bfns. I tried clear blu and some other brands with bfn. Today i got again super faint bfp with one step (12 dpo) i was due to sart ivf next month and im. Driving myself crazy. Any toughts? Xxxxx

• Options

Keep us updated susie ❤️ 🙏 for you you deserve this you have been so great to me with your advice xx

Lor I would wait a few days & hopefully the faint line with get stronger. Try a fr they are really sensitive I had a negative & then faint & then my strong positive 🤞 xx

• Options

Thank u lmc. I am having the usual dull aches around this time x i think period will show it's face tonight or tomorrow x obviously hoping it won't but think it's a long shot if pregnant xxx 

• Options

Will wait till Wednesday. Imnso impatient abd worried. I have been ttc for 3 years and never saw a bfp in my life. 

• Options

Lor we found out we  were pregnant the week we were due to go to IVF clinic x I think sometimes when u stop thinking about falling pregnant naturally it actually happens so if u are having positive tests it's looking promising xxx

• Options

Thankyou for the encouragement susie xxxxxxxxx