Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that hunni. Maybe it's taking your body a little bit of time to get back on track after MC. Sending lots of hugs. Xxx
  • Options
    Yeah I hope it goes back to normal with normal pms symptoms I mean I know they are similar but not the funny taste in my mouth, the foggy/exhusted feeling and yellow tinged ewcm xxx
  • Options
    That is strange. What's your spotting like? Xx
  • Options
    Same as it normally is tbh, I've also googled it and others have said that their pms have become more like pregnancy symptoms since having a miscarriage.....it's very cruel isn't it 🤔😞 suppose I will have to get used to it hopefully not for too long though xxx how long till you go on holiday ? Xxx 
  • Options
    CD 1 for me guys but I saw a picture today and think it rings true  

Xxxx
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing Trying. Reading that makes me stay hopeful 

Hope everyone is doing well
  • Options
    I am currently CD13 and OPK has been negative. Trying hard not to think abt it too much.  Another of hubby's friend is preggo
  • Options
    Morning girls hope everyone is ok! 
    Yes in the tww now 13 days till af is expected the past 3 cycles have been 30 day cycles. Didn’t feel the normal ovulation pains on the right side however think I may have ovulated earlier then expected as had some aches/pains in my left side aswell as feeling really sick and having so much cm and since then I’ve hard hardly any cm xxx 

trying that’s a lovely picture sorry to hear af turned up xxx 

sas hope you are doing well lovely xxx 

miss sunshine hope you get your positive opk I know it’s easier said then done but try not to panic to much xxx 
  • Options
    Hi Girls 

Trying sorry she turned up but that is such an inspirational quote and rings true for us!! Sending hugs. 

Flowers good luck lovely, hope the tww wait is kind to you. Looks like you ovulated earlier going by symptoms. 

Miss Sunshine, Have you got any egcm. I normally go from that for ovulation and as soon as that shows up I jump in oh!! Happy bding. 

I go on holiday tomorrow and really can't wait. The last 14 months have been so hard so looking forward to chilling out. CD9 for me and already have wet cm so right on track to ovulate on normal CD13. Only thing I can take from this is that my body is consistent every month with ovulation. Now.... for AF to be inconsistent and turn up again in 9 months 😂 I'll be quiet for my holiday ladies but will be thinking of you. Will touch base when I return. Xxx
  • Options
    Hey I am currently 10dpo I ovulate on Saturday n Sunday the 27 and 28 of April did the baby dance on Monday had a lot of cramps bloating n sleeping last week not to many symptoms this week tested this morning with a BFN ☹️Af due on the 13 Should I still have hope
  • Options
    Have a fabulous holiday hunni speak when u get back xxx
  • Options
    Welcome brooksmom, did you only dtd on the Monday? as that was after you say you ovulated and it's before you ovulate that's more likely to work or so the research says hunni, however, to answer your question 10dpo is early to test and your only out when the witch arrives good luck xxx
  • Options
    That was Monday ovulation testType your comment
  • Options
    That was Monday ovulation test 
  • Options
    Sorry hunni I'm a bit confused?? Thought you meant that you had ovulated on the 27th or 28th and are now 10dpo xxx
  • Options
    Morning girls hope everyone is well! Xxx

Im not sure how many dpo I am think it’s between 5-7. I kept weeing so much yesterday and had some pressure on my bladder and today I’m so bloated and gassy! However not getting my hopes up as still early on in the tww xxx

• Options
    Good luck with the tww hunni hope it goes quick for you xxx 
  • Options
    Good luck with the tww hunni hope it goes quick for you xxx 
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, I hope everyone is coping well. The quiet thread is a testament to how tiring and frustrating long term ttc can be. 
    Sas- so glad that you are getting on with life as usual and refreshing yourself.  Enjoy your well deserved hols.
    Flowers- are you further into the TWW? Good luck hun.
    Gena and Trying- Don't know where in the journey you both are, but wishing you lovelies the best.
    I'm keeping well and plodding along as best as I can.
    Apologies to those that I've missed.  Baby dust to all.
This discussion has been closed.