Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    Happy weekend ladies, fingers crossed for u ladies on the ttw. I got a bd in this morn, with creamy/egg white Cm last night and more just ewcm this morn. Will go again tomoro morn and Monday. Hopefully will Be enough this month. Hope ur all ha I g a relaxing weekend  
  • Options
    Hi Genebella good luck hunni hope you catch the egg xxx
  • Options
    Me too love me too
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

Flowers and Genabella hope you managed to get some bding in 😊

Trying anything happening your end? 

No AF for me so if she doesnt arrive tomorrow I'll test Tuesday. Had what can only be described as jelly like cm for the most part of yesterday (sorryfor tmi). Not sure what to make of it but today it's stopped and my cm has dried up again. I do have some lower back ache today which normally happens before AF so not getting my hopes up. 

Hope everyone else is good. 

Xxx
  • Options
    Hi Sas, got all fingers and toes crossed for you, nothing my end but too early yet, symptoms normally happen for me 9dpo at the very earliest.....well once I found out nothing happens in first week lol I'm only 6/7 dpo xxx 

Also not sure if my body has settled down yet last cycle I was 2 days late but she did arrive

Keep us posted xxx
  • Options
    Thank you lovely, yeah since I've relaxed I never get any symptoms until about 10dpo. My boobs are still sore, they normally stop hurting the day AF arrives so hopefully they'll still hurt tomorrow....lol. 

I have everything crossed for you too Hun. Would be lovely for us to get our BFP this cycle!!! Xx
  • Options
    Yes it really would be 😍😁🤗 xxxx
  • Options
    Morning girls,

I've woke up this morning and my boobs are not sore anymore and ive had AF pains so I fully expect the witch to show her face at some point today. I'm off on holiday in 9 days so it means I can now take full advantage of the all inclusive bar whilst away and indulge in a few cocktails...lol. 

Hope you all have a lovely day. Xxx
  • Options
    Morning girlies! 

Sas I still have my fingers crossed she stays away 🤞xxx

good luck to everyone in the tww and who is bding xxx

im having one of those down moments, someone I know has just had their baby boy which I’m over the moon for her, another 3 have announced pregnancy’s, next month I have my cousins baby shower and I’m just dreading it! I just keep thinking about when I had my bfp and how happy I was and then it makes me sad thinking about it 😩 need to get out of my head it’s driving me crazy! And didn’t manage to get a bd in as oh wasn’t feeling great 🙄 so hoping to get one in tonight. Flo app says ovulation is due on the 3rd however will go by if I feel the usual ovulation pains or not xxx
  • Options
    Fingers are crossed for you ladies waiting to test.
    flowers it will be ur turn again soon, a miscarriage is a terrible terrible thing to go through but I guess at least you know you are able to get that bfp. It will be your turn soon. I had hat feeling last week too and had a really down week but I’m feeling a. Bit more positive after hubby being home the weekend and having chats about things. His SA results app is at 10am. 🙏🏼 It goes ok
  • Options
    Thanks Genabella this is why I love this group cos I get lots of support from you girls! We will all have our time soon❤️ Hope all goes well with your oh results, let us know! 
  • Options
    Hey sas really hoping that your wrong but we do know our own bodies, if your are right have a fantastic holiday and relax xxx

I had some mild cramps last night and thought that was early but when I checked last month had some mild ones too but just thought it was because of the miscarriage but maybe it's changed a bit now and she is on her way xxx

Flowers know exactly what you mean hunni I seem to see pregnant ladies everywhere worse since miscarriage but maybe just noticing it more now xxx

Genebella hope the test results come bk ok hunni xxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies. Test are back. Hubby had good volume etc but it’s the morphology is the issue. It’s only at 1% and app it should be above 4%.
    tgey didn’t advise tetest or anything and have said we need to do icsi?! 
  • Options
    Sorry hunni what is icsi? Xxx
  • Options
    It’s basically it’s where the good sperm are selected and injected directly intot the egg
  • Options
    Hi girls,

She arrived bang on time so CD1 for me. Hoping the relaxing atmosphere of holiday is key now as I'm fertile whilst there. 

Flowers sorry to hear you're down. Hope you rainbow baby is around the corner. Sending lots of hugs.

Trying hoping she stays away for you and your cycle stays regular.

Geneballa are you going to do IUI? Hope youre feeling ok about it all. 

Xxx
  • Options
    Aw sorry to hear that sas! 
    Its really wierd but I feel kinda relieved that we know what it is now, is that odd? 
    I think it’s the fact that I know we didn’t do anything wrong and feeling guilty about missing opportunities or having a sneaky G&T didn’t affect things.  They have said good morphology is above 4% and dh is 1%, so it’s a 20% chance of natural conception each month. WTH isci they pick out a sperm and inject it into the egg. So kinda like ivf but with the injection part added. We have an app with the gp next Friday to see what the story is with wait times etc on NHS, we may as well register for it too, and then I will
    look onto private options. Two of my good fiends have just conceived after having ivf in a private clinic so I can get the info for that. 
    I think my poor hubby is feeling bad I’ve tried to be positive
  • Options
    Hi Genebella got all fingers and toes crossed that everything works out for you and other half and good that it can be helped by professionals xxx

Sas hope you have a fantastic holiday and catch the egg while all nice and relaxed xxx

Hope everyone else is ok xxx
  • Options
    Thanks trying. I really don’t feel as bad as I thought I would if this happened. I think I’m just determined to be positive. 
  • Options
    Flowers2412Flowers2412 Regular
    edited Apr 30, 2019 8:33AM
    Sas sorry to hear af turned up lovely but hope you have a lovely holiday, my friend fell pregnant while on her holiday and said she drunk alcohol every day while away 😂xxx 

genabella glad to see you have your results and feel positive! Hope it all works out for you and you get your bfp soon🤞Xxx 

trying when is af due for you? Xxx

hope all is well with you giegie and billy xxx

got a bd in last night which is good and hoping to get a couple more in within fertile period xxx
This discussion has been closed.