Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    Good girl flowers hope all the bd’ing pays off this time!!
    My poor hubby is having a rough time with this all, I don’t know what to do. He’s going from being sad to being pissed off to being angry. Hes away this week for work so I can’t even support him properly. I feel terrible for him 
  • Options
    Hi flowers hunni hope your well 😁 I'm due on a week today but last month was 2 days late so not going to test unless 2 days late this time which will be a week on Thursday, last few days been having mild cramps on and off and today feel a bit hormonal and bloated but that doesn't mean anything at this stage does it lol xxx really hoping that she does settle back to 15 days between ovulation and period as it will be more like 2 and a half week wait if not 🤔😂🙄 xxx
  • Options
    I’m feeling alright now had a couple of down days a few days ago but me and oh have a wedding in June and he’s a groomsmen and we have a hotel room booked which is the first time in 4 years we would have gone away for the night together so I’m looking forward to that and trying to think about that instead of ttc 😂xxx

genabella sorry to hear your oh is having a rough time, I’m sure you are supporting him a special much as you can! Least you know what it is and what can be done to up your chances xxx 

trying hoping af stays away for you! Since billy had her bfp I’ve been optimistic as it took billy 6 months after her mc so I know it will be our time soon xxx 
  • Options
    Flowers I really hope so hunni 🤞🤞 xxx

Genebella I'm sorry your OH is going through this and I hope that in time with support you both are blessed with a very special reason to smile xxx
  • Options
    Also enjoy your night away with you OH flowers 😁😁 xxx
  • Options
    Thanks trying and according to the Flo app the night I’m staying away is a day after ovulation however the Flo app has never been correct and I normally feel ovulation after😁xxx
  • Options
    Oh enjoy your night away! 
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,
    Apologies for not being as active as before. 
    Genabella - So sorry to hear that your OH is taking this bad. I hope he comes around soon. And good on you for remaining positive. I hope whatever course of fertility intervention you both choose works out. My OH confessed that he didn't think going down the IVF route would make him feel less of a man. I just reassured him that we have had few BFPs, so he should take some comfort in that. I pretty sure that all reservations will disappear once you are holding a bundle of joy in your arms. Wish this for all of us, regardless of the method of conception. 

Sas - Both sorry that AF has arrived for you and envious at the same time (you are going on holidays - 'inserts envious look').  Fx for a lovely time away and hope you come back refreshed.

Flowers - Do enjoy your holiday hun. 

Trying- keeping my Fx for when you do test. Try not to mind those pesky hormones if you can.

As for, starting my IVF process tomorrow - a world into the unknown. Can't wait to be back in the TWW with you ladies after egg transfer. Based on my natural cycle, I should be ovulating tomorrow or next. BDied yesterday, but  not giving much tot to this now. 
    We'll find out if my Dad is responding well to his treatments tomorrow so keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks again ladies for your best wishes for me and my family.
    Sigh.. I have a work presentation tomorrow...life goes on.
  • Options
    Hi @Giegie, the very best of luck with the IVF - we have an IVF chat area if you feel like checking out. 
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know Danielle 
  • Options
    Thinking of you Giegie hope all goes well for you hunni xxx
  • Options
    Praying for you @Giegie

Enjoy your little mini getaway with OH @Flowers2412

Hope everyone is doing well
  • Options
    Morning girlies hope everyone is well! Felt sick throughout the day yesterday and felt a achy pain in my left hip/abdomen last night. Normally ovulation pains is in my right side so not sure what to make of it! Me and oh bd last night, then this morning I feel so sick again 😩 xxx
  • Options
    Hi flowers, sorry your not feeling well and hope you feel better soon the ovulation pain could be that you ovulated or going to ovulate on the opposite side this month?? If not that then I'm not sure sorry xxx

I had a bad evening last night myself felt a bit sick, cramps and hormonal  but my boobs are not sore yet this happened last month too and she came so (although cramps worse this month) thinking it's not worked but know I can't know for sure till next week xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Miss Sunshine.
    Flowers- I agree with Trying about the possible ov from the other side. I hope that you are not coming down with something. Perhaps your oestrogen levels decided to be naughty this cycle🤔. Did you have a lot of cm?

TRYING- Perhaps progesterone? How many dpo are you now?
    I will probably hop on the IVF thread soon. But will make sure to touch base here occasionally. 
  • Options
    Hope you girls are right about it being ovulation and I’ve had crazy amounts of cm id day egg white colour but not consistency it’s more watery and I even had a fair bit on my underwear (sorry tmi) xxx

Trying hope it’s all good signs for you and the rest of the tww flys by for you xxx 

giegie good luck lovely and please pop back to let us know how you are getting on! Sending hugs xxx
  • Options
    Thanks guys and good luck to you Giegie keep us posted hunni and I'm 10 or 11dpo now xxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I went to see my OBGYN today and shared some of my concern abt going on 6 months of ttc. She ordered a lab test to get my eggs count next month and reassured if we don't conceive in 5-6 months then my husband should get his sperm test as well. She advised for me to take 2x400 mg folic acid and continue with my current vitamin intake. She suggest to dtd every other day as every day would slows down the sperm. FC this is my month! Hope everyone is doing well. 
  • Options
    Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is ok just checking in. 

Trying any news?

Flowers looks like you're DTD at good times. Are you in tww now?

Giegie wishing you and oh lots and lots of luck. Hoping you check in soon with your bfp. 

Hope everyone else is good. 

Xxx
  • Options
    Hey sas I'm out this month my usual spotting here bang on time I'm gutted as apart from sore boobs I had every symptom I had with angel baby 😢 xxx
This discussion has been closed.