Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    GiegieGiegie Regular
    edited Apr 24, 2019 5:53PM
    Thanks Sas and Flowers.
    Just going for viral blood screening, scans and a crash course on injections and dates.  I reckon it will be the end of the month b4 I go in for a transfer. How I wish it is for a transfer so that I can be in the TWW with you ladies.
    Any word from Billy? I hope that she's keeping well.
  • Options
    sas1101 said:
    Hi Giegie, I have your dad and your family in my thoughts. Good luck with the IVF. Are you starting the process next week or are you good to go for transfer? 

Hope everyone else is good 😊10/11dpo for me so not long to go now. Xx
    Fx for you  Sas. Have you tested yet?
  • Options
    Yes Trying the first week is always very relaxing. FC for you Hun. Ive not had one symptom or cramp this cycle, in fact it's very similar to last cycle (cycle we had a break on) so I guess stress can really add to those PMS symptoms. My boobs are not sore at the moment so we shall see. 

Giegie, I hope the process goes very smoothly for you and you get that lovely BFP at the end. I'm very excited for you but also understand your apprehension. Sending lots of positive vibes your way. I haven't tested yet.  I didn't test the month before last and don't intend to test this cycle...I'm a changes woman...haha .I have seriously spent too much money the last year on tests it's scary!!! 

Xxx
  • Options
    Another disappointment month.  AF arrived. DH and I dtd every other day this month and didn't work. Super down atm
  • Options
    I've also stopped testing early, Ive put a date on my calendar to test if no show and it's either 1or 2 days late depending on if app right or I'm right about ovulation.  

Miss sunshine I'm really sorry she showed up hunni it's just horrible hopefully next month will be your month xxxx
  • Options
    Thank you trying for words of encouragement. It means a lot at times like this. Currently on CD2. DH and I watched forksoverknife documentary and have decided to cut down on meat and more green.  Did some reading that plant based diet helps/improve with infertility. Praying next month will be our month. Baby dust to us all.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

• Options
    Sorry to hear that AF turned up for you miss sunshine. Lovely to see your positivity about next cycle. Enjoy your down time until the madness starts again. 

12/13dpo for me and boobs are quite sore starting from yesterday afternoon. Could be something but then again could be nothing. Time will tell.

Hope everyone is good .

Xxx
  • Options
    Good luck Sas not long to wait now hunni 🤞🤞 xxx
  • Options
    Good luck sas hope this is it for you 🤞 xxx

sorry to read af turned up miss sunshine but stay positive❤️

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

its oh 30th birthday so hoping to get a bd in tonight as fertile window has opened😂 however not focusing so much on it and more on dieting and exercising which I hope will increase my chances as I’m not the slimmest 😂xxx
  • Options
    Hope you and oh have a lovely evening for his birthday flowers hunni, I'm also focusing on losing some weight as put on quite a few pounds due to the pregnancy and my thyroid going under at the same time.....the consultant thinks that maybe why I miscarried but can't say for sure. I've lost 6 pounds so far but still a bit to go xxxx
  • Options
    Good luck @sas1101

Happy birthday @Flowers2412! Enjoy your special day and have fun :) I will be joining the 30 club next month lol

@Trying4number2now Way to go! Keep up the good work and hopefully that bfp will show up soon

Happy Friday everyone :)
  • Options
    Enjoy the birthday celebrations flowers! Hope u get that Bd in! Msunshine sorry to hear AF turned up! 
    Im about to start in fertile window now so hoping to have a busy weekend!
    OH gets his SA results Monday hopefully all is ok! Or at least easy fixed! I just want this to Be done now 
  • Options
    Well done girls on your weight loss and healthy life style changes. I have also been exercising more lately. I think the lighter nights help. 

Happy bding Genabella and I hope all is good with your hubby's SA. 

13/14dpo for me. Nothing to report other than some creamy egcm (which could mean AF is on her way) and very sore boobs. Not long to go now!!

Hope everyone else is good and having a nice weekend. 

Xxx
  • Options
    When is she due Sas?  Xxxx
  • Options
    Tomorrow or Monday. Xx
  • Options
    Good luck hunni hope she stays away xxxx
  • Options
    sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Apr 27, 2019 11:00AM
    Thanks Hun. How many dpo are you now? Xx
  • Options
    I'm  5/6 dpo and due on the 7th may so still a way to go for me xxx
  • Options
    Your first week is almost over. Hope you get your well deserved BFP lovely. I'll keep you updated if she turns up. Not allowing myself to get my hopes up anymore it's too soul destroying. Xx
  • Options
    Good let me know and same here hunni think it's the best way although can be hard at times...if it's meant to be it will happen xxx
This discussion has been closed.