Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying in June - anyone else?

15678911»

Replies

• Options
    Can’t believe we’re in July - I’m sure I’ll see you on the new post. Sorry I’ve been so quiet the last few days I’ve felt so down. Sounds mad as we’ve only been TTC #2 officially 2 months but I’ve just felt like knocking it on the head. I bled for 24 days and only just stopped bleeding, because of that I haven’t been able to have my HyCoSy which means our fertility follow up app has been delayed 6 weeks from Tuesday next week till the middle of August. Just hit me hard as was hoping as I got pregnant on clomid 
  • Options
    I am at 11dpo today. Took a pregnancy test 1st thing this morning and BFN :(. AF is due in 4 days. Haven’t had any symptoms of AF on its way but I am feeling negative. Another month ay!
  • Options
    I am at 11dpo today. Took a pregnancy test 1st thing this morning and BFN :(. AF is due in 4 days. Haven’t had any symptoms of AF on its way but I am feeling negative. Another month ay!
    You should have waited till you miss you AF before testing.  Is always heartbreaking if tested b4 AF nd get BFN. Just give yourself another 5days before testing again
  • Options
    Can’t believe we’re in July - I’m sure I’ll see you on the new post. Sorry I’ve been so quiet the last few days I’ve felt so down. Sounds mad as we’ve only been TTC #2 officially 2 months but I’ve just felt like knocking it on the head. I bled for 24 days and only just stopped bleeding, because of that I haven’t been able to have my HyCoSy which means our fertility follow up app has been delayed 6 weeks from Tuesday next week till the middle of August. Just hit me hard as was hoping as I got pregnant on clomid 

My dear hope you are on medical check up?. This is really depressing.  So sorry to hear this
  • Options
    I head home at midnight tonight, wont get home till the early hours tomorrow, first thing I plan to do is take a test! It's been a fab honeymoon but this spotting/missing period really has me confused, so to make sure I think I need to test to determine if I have been lucky to be pregnant again after the miscarriage. If I am not, I have absolutely no clue what's going on and guess the 3 days of spotting was my period?!?