Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying in June - anyone else?

Replies

• Options
    Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around, had a very busy and hectic week! So I'm currently on cd27 of my second clomid round, been testing since 10dpo (I know, setting myself up for disappointment) but today I took a first response and I think 🤞 I can see a faint line! Am re testing in the morning so I will keep you updated! 
    Good luck!! 🤞
  • Options
    Eeeekkkk @FutureMrsStebbings good luck!! 

Im CD16 and still flipping bleeding! I’m thinking it’s not AF and this polyp that’s causing me grief. 

Good luck everyone else xxx 
  • Options
    🤞for you @FutureMrsStebbings.

Well girls I have now officially missed another (if we take my 16th May mini bleed as not af) period, 5 days late and still BFN with lots of symptoms including dark nipples and purple lady bits so have made a doctors appointment for Thursday. Not hopeful that she will agree to a blood test or scan but we will see x
  • Options
    Liz_H2 said:

Well girls I have now officially missed another (if we take my 16th May mini bleed as not af) period, 5 days late and still BFN with lots of symptoms including dark nipples and purple lady bits so have made a doctors appointment for Thursday. Not hopeful that she will agree to a blood test or scan but we will see x
    Should say I have had 4 faint positives too (I’m not a totally crazy lady 🤣)
  • Options
    Liz_H2 said:
    Liz_H2 said:

Should say I have had 4 faint positives too (I’m not a totally crazy lady 🤣)
    I want to see!! Lol x
  • Options
    @TryingForSecond here they are, although the pics aren’t that brill and they have been sat for a good while now.
  • Options
    Liz_H2 said:
    @TryingForSecond here they are, although the pics aren’t that brill and they have been sat for a good while now.
    Omg I can see them!! Ahhhh!! Congratulations!! Mine were like that 😍 
  • Options
    Eeeeekkkk Liz I am
    so excited for you! Please let us know how you get on xxxx 
  • Options
     this was mine @Liz_H2 and then a few days later I got 2-3 on digital x
  • Options
    @TryingForSecond and @Butterfly07 I’m not getting my hopes up as amongst these 4 I’ve also had several BFN’s but I have now missed another period and do have symptoms so we shall see! I will let you know what happens at the docs x
  • Options
    Well I’m wishing you the best! Fingers crossed for you and lots of baby dust xxx 
  • Options
    I took a test this evening just out of curiosity and I swear I see something, I bought some sensitive strips cause these lingering pregnancy symptoms that come and go were starting to make me concerned. Wondering if I should call the ward were I had my miscarriage confirmed to see what they advice to do, they did say to call if I got a positive after 3 weeks but it's been over 4 weeks ish. 

Has anyone got any experience with this?
  • Options
    Forgot to add the negative version of the pic

• Options
    @Beanchop no experience as my symptoms faded fairly quickly after our mc, but I do see a faint line (can’t really tell if any colour in it though & the test is dry so could be an evap line?). I would say if you are still concerned about your symptoms to ring the ward as it’s best to get checked out 👍 Hope things resolve for you soon x
  • Options
    @Liz_H2 thanks for replying, I think I just got a little freaked out. Tested with fmu and nothing, stark white. It was taken at about 10mins, it was taking forever for the ink to run through.
    I guess it was like you say an evap line or something. 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear everything is still really confused for you @Beanchop Do you think maybe you should go talk to your GP? If this is stressing you out then it’s not going to be helping x Also how do you do the negative photos?
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe yeah I thi k when  I get back from honeymoon and if things are still up in the air, I will have to speak to someone. That also gives it another 2 weeks to calm down and hopefully for af to show up. It really panicked me seeing a second line as I know some women sadly suffer with left over tissues, it's a fear of mine that there are issues and I am not aware. 
  • Options
    Seems a few of us are in the same boat! Got a faint bfp this morning, did two more that got lighter. Then did this about 20 minutes ago! 
  • Options
    Ooooh @FutureMrsStebbings that looks promising- stronger and pink! Don’t forget that how dilute your urine is will play a part in pg test results. What are you going to do next, wait and test again or go and get booked in?

I’ve had a phone with a gp as the one I was going to see today was off sick. She has advised a blokes test as the next step so i’m going to the walk in clinic at the hospital tomorrow for that and then it will be a couple of days for the results so thinking Tuesday maybe. Will keep everyone updated x