Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying in June - anyone else?

Replies

• Options
    Hi ladies! Hope it's OK if I join. Currently trying for #3 with a different partner. First was the result of clomid after trying for 6 years! second was a miracle baby. Currently on cd14 of my second clomid cycle. Had cd13 follicle tracking yesterday which showed a good 20mm follicle so hopefully I'll be ovulating any day soon! Have a follow up scan on Thursday morning to check for ovulation. We've been trying for a year now. I've tried a few times to have some cycle buddies but it never amounts to much so I'm hoping I can go through this difficult journey with you girls! Fingers crossed for everyone! 
  • Options
    @FutureMrsStebbings welcome !! Looking forward to sharing your TTC journey with you. I also conceived my first on clomid after 3 years TTC. Fingers crossed this is your month

Guessing you’ve had day 2/21 bloods done in the past? xxx 
  • Options
    Thank you 😁 been driving myself crazy these past 6 months with all this so it'll be nice to share with others who understand. Yes I have, I've had bloods, scans, lap and dye.. You name it I've had it lol I had to wait almost 60 days for my day 2 bloods then couldn't get them done due to it being a Bank Holiday weekend! Sods law lol luckily I had a normal cycle and was on day 3 by the time I had another appointment so the doc sent me for my bloods straight away. Not that I've had results, I'm just happy I've got a good follicle. I don't ovulate by myself (apart from the miracle second child) so it's progress! 
  • Options
    think I'm out this month with the drop in temp this morning :( x
  • Options
    @FutureMrsStebbings we sound very similar with our cycles. I’m just after some advice, to fill you in I have PCOS and don’t ovulate. As we’ve decided to try for #2 the clinic are running tests from the very start. CD53 was Sunday, I spotted Friday - Sunday and then work up Monday morning to a proper bleed but nothing since lunch yesterday. I’ve got blood forms to get my bloods done but don’t even know wether to bother now, I was going to go tomorrow which should have been CD3. X
  • Options
    @TryingForSecond ahh sorry lovely! Still have hope xx 
  • Options
    @Butterfly07 I have pcos too so I understand the erratic cycles. If I were you I'd still go, you could have just had a very light bleed which I too have had. Doing your bloods on cd3 is worth it even with a short/light period. At least you'll know what's going on with your hormones. Ive always had low progesterone so getting blood work does helps me figure things out. If it's something the doctor is concerned about he'll want you to do a repeat blood test. 
  • Options
    @TryingForSecond as the saying goes, you're not out until af shows! 
  • Options
    Thanks @FutureMrsStebbings that’s made me feel clearer. I’ll go tomorrow as day 3 is better then day 2 isn’t it? That’s what I’ve read anyways. 
  • Options
    Hello ladies. I hope it’s ok if i join in too. Trying for #2 have a beautiful 4yo. Its been 3 months trying and been using an app to track ovulation. First time joining a ttc forum. I feel i need it because I’ve honestly started feeling a little sad even though some may say its too soon to be worried. 
  • Options
    welcome @MamaMk ! Excited to share this journey with you. I love these forums to be honest they supported me massively with my 1st TTC journey. My little girl is 4 this year so we have that in common

Dont feel like you can’t be sad because it’s early days, you’re only human and entitled to your own emotions. I’m only on cycle 2 this time round and have felt down because of my cycles 

just been and bought pregnacare and fish oil tablets xx 
  • Options
    Me and my partner are currently trying, I’m about a week away from my due period and we’ve started to pregnancy tests. The first one had a faded line which has now disappeared (this was on Sunday) and we did one this morning Which has marks there but not sure if this is just a faulty test. I think I’m going crazy ahah 
  • Options
    @Butterfly07 yes I'd say so, I've done it on both days though. Fingers crossed for you.

@Rxbxcca I definitely understand the craziness of trying to see if there's a line or not! Lol I'd say keep testing until you get an unmistakable line. Good luck and babydust to you!

Ok so I have a question, as I've never actually seen a positive opk since I've used them on and off for 7 years can I ask those who are familiar with them, is the bottom one a positive? 
  • Options
    Thanks lovely. Just back from my bloods now. Be back 24th for more bloods and then 2nd July for consultant app. In between then I’ll have my HyCoSy just waiting on a date. Again had a little bit of blood this morning & when I wipe but that’s it. Nothing like normal but this is my first AF since being on Metaformin so wondering if that’s effected the cycle flow. 

Im not too sure as I’ve never used OPK’s sorry but I’m sure someone will be able to help. X
  • Options
    That's good, thing is, getting bloods will always tell you more than you knew beforehand so it's always worth keeping up with it. The metaformin will more than likely have an effect on your cycles as most medications do when it's prescribed for gynecological reasons. These clomid tablets I'm on make me bleed heavier with more pain! Not so fun. (I spent 6 years, researching everything mostly everyday when trying for my first lol) 

Ah that's OK, I've read that the test line has to be the same or darker than the control line to be a positive but I really have no experience with them so hopefully someone can reassure me either way! 
  • Options
    The hospital have just called me & booked OH in for his sperm analysis on 20th June, they now can’t do my HyCoSy till my next cycle (which could be months away knowing my cycles) as they have to have OH sperm results back before I have my test but oh well Rome wasn’t built in a day. I don’t remember clomid changing my cycles much as I conceived on the first month of it however it must have made me ovulate haha. 
  • Options
    How is everyone getting on? 

Im so bloated today I easily look pregnant. Hope no one asks as I’ll probably just cry haha. 

Much planned for the weekend? OH is off on a stag do & im hosting at a carnival Saturday day then off on a little boat trip Saturday featuring Moana xx 
  • Options
    @Butterfly07 Hey there, how are you. Sounds like a fun weekend ahead. 

Been having some cramps and it’s a bit strange because i know AF is a bit far. I keep telling myself maybe it’s implantation or am i setting my expectations too high. 

• Options
    How many dpo are you @MamaMk
  • Options

I took a test about an hour ago, 6pm!