Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Evap lines or faint line

Replies

• Options
    Can anyone see anything on this test? Driving me insane x
  • Options
    Sorry for jumping in, I’m new to this x
  • Options
    Well, the bean didn’t stick. Of course it would happen the day after I tell my husband. I’m trying to stay positive, I’m happy we can conceive, this was only our second month trying. Thank you all for your help and support!
  • Options
     Thoughts??
  • Options
    @LucieLu I see a little something, keep testing!

Update for me: Tested very faint positive on 10dpo, af expected today but no real signs of it. Currently 14dpo. Think I’m completely out of the game this cycle?
  • Options
    @Kateh2389 so sorry to hear that. I know it’s hard but a good thing your husband knows as he can support you and it means you can now get back to the fun of BDing for that sticky bean again and like you say you know know you can xx
  • Options
    @Kateh2389 also so sorry to hear this! It will happen! Have fun BDing :)
  • Options
    @Kateh2389 I’m so sorry to hear that! - and you are so right it’s good to know that it can happen for you x
  • Options
    @Mumof3girls803 I can’t quite make out the line but definitely worth retesting in a few days!
  • Options
    @Kateh2389 @BrookesMummy my little bean didn't stick either :( Spent yesterday at the hospital after MC in the morning since spotting on Sunday - hope someone on this thread got a sticky one xxx
  • Options
    Im so sorry for your loss.
    Ive been spotting for 2 weeks, im convinced mines not looking good either although the docs are not concerned. I am taking progesterone so they are blaming that for the spotting. Having 4 previous miscarriages I'm convinced this is another.  I have a scan on Thursday so will know more then. Xx
  • Options
    Im comvinced mine is a chemical.... 5 faint pos 2 of them frer... gunna see if i can get a cheap one today and see what that says.....this is one of my frer i hope some1 gets good news  xxxxxx
  • Options
    @jade218 thank you - the hospital did say that 50% of pregnancy’s have bleeding and a lot of them are absolutely fine so don’t lose hope just yet. I’ll be keeping everything crossed for yours to stick x
  • Options
    @Kelki so sorry to hear that. I am thinking of you xx
  • Options
    @kelki so sorry about your bean. Thinking of you. 💕 sending good thoughts. Wish I could do more 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies and thinking of you all too xxx 
  • Options
    Hi ladies, i unfortunately also went on to have another miscarrage at 8 weeks. Xx
  • Options
    I’m so sorry @Jade218 - hope you are managing as ok as you can be xxx 
  • Options
    I am getting there @Kelki thank you! I really felt different this time so Frustrating, but i have now been referred for IVF so
    hopefully i will get my baby soon xx 
  • Options
    Jess154 said:
    Hey, what’s everyone’s thought on this? Worries it’s an evaporation line.. thanks 😊
    Defo a big fat positive it has colour! Evaps are grey x