Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in September - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Emmy012 if I had to guess I'd guess you'll get your positive opk tomorrow. My temp drops then the next day I get a positive opk then the next day I ovulate and then my temp rises high. Not everyone gets a dip before ovulation but you might be lucky and be the same. Sometimes my opks go from 0 to peak. I'm not one to get a gradual rise of LH. It comes in like a wrecking ball 
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 Thanks so much lovely, I'm sticking with it! I've been getting little rises for the last few days but nothing noticeable, I only seem to get a reading early evening too, afternoons are always negative.x
  • Options
    @Emmy012itsso fascinating how different our bodies are!! I only get high opks between 10am and 2pm. Just another thing that makes ttc difficult, we are all so different
  • Options
    So this month my LH is faint n then more brighter n then faint again is this normal???
  • Options
    @Catlady220 yes love that's normal! It can fluctuate prior to or after a peak. Keep at it and best of luck and baby dust 😘
  • Options
    Well my cm was creamy today n that's the step before watery which is during ov so I figured they'd b brighter by now like last month.....I don't ovulate til the 30th though
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 I missed you, u should pop in more often. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda 🤗 I just adore you and all the ladies here! I feel horrid about staying away so much, it's just such a busy time. 
    @Catlady220 I can totally see why you'd be concerned, but don't stress hun. LH levels might not be the same each month and might not have the same concentration leading up to the peak. Hormones change so easily based off our sleep, diets, and stress levels so try not to compare your opks month to month because they can be totally inconsistent and that doesn't mean you aren't healthy or something is wrong. Just unreliable in that way. The tests are really positive/negative and not quantitative at all. Just keep going and BD a lot and try to be kind to yourself thru this process bc ttc is hard and you deserve some kindness
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 You and @MadDoda have helped me keep sane so much. You are both wonderful and the ladies of this group are amazing. I'm so glad I decided to join so many months ago, the information shared is so valuable and I don't think I'd have kept my cool without you all. 💕
  • Options
    SR19SR19 Regular
    edited Sep 22, 2019 10:03PM
    @Kazam2817 we are almost there!! How you holding up? Read further up you feel AF is on the way, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Anyone else testing this week?
  • Options
    I'm having my wine and it makes me feel sick. The heck, it's not like I'm pregnant anymore, so mean.
  • Options
    @MadDoda 😔 be kind to yourself lady x
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 u always make me feel better about everything
  • Options
    @Emmy012 I am! It's first glass today i just took two sips lol, gave it away to dh. Never happened before. 
  • Options
    On fertility friend do u guys track ur opk strips under standard or advanced
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 we are almost there!! How you holding up? Read further up you feel AF is on the way, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Anyone else testing this week?
    @Tryingfor#1 I think there’s a few this week. I got confused and thought it was yesterday, but it was me that had said yesterday it’s just I caved and tested early! 

I’ve got everything crossed for anyone testing this week 🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • Options
    VRob123VRob123 Regular
    edited Sep 23, 2019 6:08AM
    Dip this morning of .3, if you go by my 25 day cycle since stopping bc I’m due on Wednesday. Really hoping the dip isn’t a precursor to period 😩! Holding on to ovulating late in cycle, hoping it stays away. Feeling a bit despondent this morning. Hope everyone has a good day. Baby dust and wishful thinking to all. Already “looking forward” to bed and tomorrow’s temp. 
  • Options
    Af has arrived in full force accompanied by that big ole heavy crampy feeling. Happy Monday! Its OK, I'm seeing this as a chance for a fresh start and with a 22 day cycle I didn't have to wait long which is at least a silver lining. Going to track this whole next cycle really closely as suspicious I am ovulating much earlier these days. Wishing to the heavens that this new cycle is one with ovulation and good things. 
  • Options
    @Herestohoping sorry af came! Wishing you luck for October!! 
  • Options
    @VRob123 mine dropped a tiny bit too this morning but af not due until Saturday. But I also had a bad nights sleep. how are you feeling?

@Herestohoping sorry af arrived, but fresh cycle to go again. Be kind to yourself this week 😊
This discussion has been closed.