Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in September - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Herestohoping it's reading high the highest it see until it see higher then it adjusts, that's why u are meant to keep going until it started dropping and u can be sure u idd got ur peak. U bbt that will give u confirmation so don't worry to much. 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 yes I had nausea when I convinced myself I'm pregnant and then I got af. You need to relax we are testing tomorrow, will be OK. Kick the thoughts away.

@RememberToBreathe you maybe in the same situation as me, just decide on another testing day. Relieve ur frustrations and wait a bit more. 

@VRob123 my dh also works a lot, but usually if I invite him the way he likes he goes after me immediately xd. I never tell him when I ov to don't stress him too much. And ofc I do most riding xd he loves it and doesn't have to move too much even if he is tired. 

@dd1001 I think you will have another rise before it drops for ov. So be patient!

As for me,  no af, I just want today to go quick so I can get my confirmation soon. 
  • Options
    no AF either
  • Options
    @MadDoda when was your AF due ? Exciting !! Mine is here but started charting bbt so hoping I’ll catch this month
    @VRob123 mine is the same . If I’m not interested , it makes him more interested so it’s a hard one ! I think saying I’m ovulating will be the biggest turn off so I think if worse comes to worse give the sausage some love 🍆 and then revert to BD?! Sorry not sure how else to put it without being rude ha ha ! 😆 
  • Options
    @MadDoda 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Not long now and I have everything crossed for you and anyone else testing over the weekend xxx
  • Options
    MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Sep 13, 2019 7:47AM
    @cloudrainbow I cant be certain as I can't be sure about ovulation coz of fever in fertile window. I ovulated between cd11-17 so period due between cd25-31. I was convinced I ovulated at cd13 , I got bfn at cd27 Now it's cd30 (my original cycle is 30 days) 
  • Options
    Keeping everything crossed for those of you testing over the weekend 🤞🏻🤞🏻 

• Options
    Oh wow , and charts still showing rise ! You have great restraint to wait til tomorrow, I find it really hard ! However , I did get positives on FRER and that was obviously wrong now I got AF ( must have been from mc or chemical) so it is definitely worth waiting and being sure . Very excited for you 🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    fingers crossed for everyone hope we all get our BFPs
  • Options
    Well today it dropped to original post ov level. Will see.

• Options
    @maddoda youre not out yet. As you say one drop cannot define anything so try to keep patient. I really hope bfp is coming for you soon dear xxx
  • Options
    @MadDoda My temp dropped too the day before I got my BFP 😁
  • Options

Guys is this a bfp? I'm too scared to believe it's true. 15 dpo cycle #11
  • Options
    That looks very clearly positive! Lovely strong line! Congrats RooBabe! Hope you have a nice easy 9 months 😘
  • Options
     :D thank you MillP
  • Options
    @RooBabe Definitely positive. Congrats 
  • Options
    @RooBabe big fat positive! congrats x 
  • Options
    @RooBabe definitely positive! Many congratulations 
  • Options
    Congrats @RooBabe who all is testing tomorrow? Good luck Ladies!
  • Options
    @RooBabe thatbis a fabulous positive mrs, well done for waiting to test and massive congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months to you xxxx 
This discussion has been closed.