Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

6dpo! Anyone want to join me? 😁

Replies

• Options
    @Louloudodrop took another test this morning and looks the same as the last 2 days... No darker but no lighter. Think ill get a frer today and if it doesn't get darker over the weekend then I'll go to the doctors Monday! Yup the 2ww is definitrly torture haha! Fx for you xx

@Catlady220 you're not out until af comes!😊

@kaseface92 ahh how exciting! Take another in the morning 😊
  • Options
    10DPO and a blunt BFN but I'm not counting myself out yet bc I guess u can get a BFN at 10 n still b prego
    Definitely! Think positive be positive. Good luck girrrll :-) 
  • Options
    Ab94 said:
    @Louloudodrop took another test this morning and looks the same as the last 2 days... No darker but no lighter. Think ill get a frer today and if it doesn't get darker over the weekend then I'll go to the doctors Monday! Yup the 2ww is definitrly torture haha! Fx for you xx

@Catlady220 you're not out until af comes!😊

@kaseface92 ahh how exciting! Take another in the morning 😊
    Let us know how u get on :-) it's looking very promising. Hopefully the frer will give you a blazer :-) 
    Good luck 
  • Options
    I've woke up this morning with a slight drop in temp (although I think it's colder this morn) and upon waking I felt sick/starving hard to describe. Day off got up just b4 7 for a decaf coffee nd when I stood up had a slight dizzy spell! What the hell is happenin lol. I was convinced am not in with a shot nd now.. today I am 10dpo.. what do u's think
  • Options
    @Louloudodrop u definetly could still be in but dont test early....i tested at 10DPO and got a BFN and found out that its a small chance to get a BFP this early
  • Options
    @Louloudodrop u definetly could still be in but dont test early....i tested at 10DPO and got a BFN and found out that its a small chance to get a BFP this early

I'm defo not going to hun. I made that mistake last month.. nd wasted quite a few lol. But it gets extremely tempting hey. When do you think you will again?

• Options
    @Louloudodrop ...im not gonna test again until 12DPO so saturday but its still a lil early but if thats a BFN im just gonna wait for AF
  • Options
    10dpo is too early for period drop and u are still at post ov level. All looks good Good luck
  • Options
    @Louloudodrop ...im not gonna test again until 12DPO so saturday but its still a lil early but if thats a BFN im just gonna wait for AF
    Sounds like a good plan hun. I don't think I will test.. unless anymore symptoms pop up lol. Was just gonna wait nd c if I came on but can't see that either lol. We shall c. Just don't like the disappointment lol 
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    10dpo is too early for period drop and u are still at post ov level. All looks good Good luck
    Thanku thanku thanku :-) 
  • Options
    So I caved and tested today...BFN. Feeling very sad and deflated 😢 
  • Options
    FRER arrived early yesterday so I went and took a test this morning 10DPO and all I got was indent 😂

But cheapies will arrive today so will be testing again tomorrow. Don’t wanna waste another FRER.
  • Options
    Jammy1892 said:
    Its still early. We still have time before supposed AF. Keep crossing out fingers!
  • Options
    Jammy1892Jammy1892 Regular
    edited Oct 11, 2019 1:33PM
    Thank you @ROADaccess I know you're right it's just hard to stay positive. Especially seeing people get BFP as early as 8 DPO on here! I really shouldn't have tested, wouldn't be feeling like this now! Fingers crossed for us both though! You definitely still have time for a BFP, sending baby dust xx

How is everyone else getting on? Xx
  • Options
    Jammy1892 said:
    There's still time.. mayb a shy bean. Think positive hun. It's not over till af!

• Options
    Thank you @Louloudodrop 😊 it's just really hard keeping positive at the moment! Xx
  • Options
    Literally JUST walked through the door after finishing work. Bought some frer on the way to work and took a test on a 2 hour hold... BFP!!! Came up straight away! Still a bit faint but definitely there! 

Fx you all get your bfps soon ❤xx
  • Options
    Congratulations @Ab94! X
  • Options
    Ab94 said:
    Literally JUST walked through the door after finishing work. Bought some frer on the way to work and took a test on a 2 hour hold... BFP!!! Came up straight away! Still a bit faint but definitely there! 

Fx you all get your bfps soon ❤xx
    Wow wow wow congratulations hun
  • Options
    Thank you!! Feels unreal!xx