Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

6dpo! Anyone want to join me? 😁

Replies

• Options
    @kaseface92 and @Louloudodrop .....I still haven't got the witch yet
  • Options
    Me either. I have another day. But I think I feel it coming. 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 @kaseface92 good luck girls xx
  • Options
    @kaseface92 still nothing
  • Options

Good good :-) have my fingers crossed for you

• Options
    @Catlady220 @Louloudodrop
    I decided not to test today. Tomorrow af is suppose to arrive. I’ve decided not test for 2 more days or wait for af to arrive. I’m done with the bfn’s.
  • Options
    @kaseface92 and @Louloudodrop im out AF came this morning
  • Options
    Aww unlucky hun. We will crack it next time :-) it will happen :-)
  • Options
    @Louloudodrop i knew she was coming when y temp dropped yesterday....in most cases at 14DPO it doesnt go back up so i accepted it :) still sux though....welp 16-19 more days til OV
  • Options
    @Louloudodrop i knew she was coming when y temp dropped yesterday....in most cases at 14DPO it doesnt go back up so i accepted it :) still sux though....welp 16-19 more days til OV
    I know what you are sayin hun. But still u hope it will rise hey. Don't give up hope.. like I said it will happen for us soon :-)
    I'm on cd2 already and if like last time I will O around cd12 .. I hope to see u posting about ur bfp soon :-)  
  • Options
    I’m 9dpo but would love to come along with you guys...
  • Options
    I think I've stopped bleeding now after 2-3 days so I'm starting to relax finally!

@Catlady220 aw that sucks 😔 fingers crossed for next time 🤞

@Sax83 how you feeling? 😊
  • Options
    Sax83 said:
    I’m 9dpo but would love to come along with you guys...
    Me too! Hope this is our month. Fingers crossed x
    Any symptoms yet? You testing early or holding till the first day of missed period?
  • Options
    Haven't looked at these messages for a few days as have been busy but just managed to catch up now! Good luck to those waiting to test.

I'm with you girls who got a bfn this month and then AF showed up 😣 on CD 4 now and losing hope a bit. My periods are weirdly light and short ever since I stopped contraception.

I'm finding it so difficult also as my partner and I are friends with a couple who are around 20 weeks. They want to meet but I really don't want to. It sounds awful but it just makes me a bit frustrated as they were both heavy smokers who would occasionally dip into drugs. They also claim they weren't even trying so I am just finding it really hard to face then at the moment! 

Need a bit of hope ladies!! Xxx
  • Options
    @Jammy1892 I’m in the same boat. One of my friends fell pregnant in first month trying! And she was using pills like for 10 years before... I’m so disappointed on myself... but there is nothing we can do.. except the IVF. But I better wait till my body agrees with me... but I have 2 year limit. If I reach that, I’m going for IVF.
  • Options
    @Latte96 it's horrible isn't it as I know its not their fault but just can't help the way I'm feeling. The thought of seeing them makes me anxious! 

How long have you been trying if you don't mind me asking? X
  • Options
    Ab94 said:
    I think I've stopped bleeding now after 2-3 days so I'm starting to relax finally!

@Catlady220 aw that sucks 😔 fingers crossed for next time 🤞

@Sax83 how you feeling? 😊
    I’m so glad you have stopped bleeding it’s such a worry hopefully no more comes your way x
  • Options
    Latte96Latte96 Regular
    edited Oct 17, 2019 8:50AM
    Jammy1892 said:
    @Latte96 it's horrible isn't it as I know its not their fault but just can't help the way I'm feeling. The thought of seeing them makes me anxious! 

How long have you been trying if you don't mind me asking? X
    This is month 13! So quite a while now. It’s not easy at all when your friends just pop kids out lol. But I believe it will happen. Have no choice just hope for the best. X
  • Options
    Took a test today and BFN. Didn't hold and drank a lot today. How likely is it that I'm still pregnant or miscarriage? Im gutted. Will retest in the morning 
  • Options
    @Ab94 I'm so sorry u have to go through this, but after a week from original test u should have blazing positive no matter what time of the day and how much u drunk. U said u had bleeding, was it heavy? Any cramps?