Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My temp chart

Replies

• Options
    Hello both, 

I am ovulation test stick last night and tonight but nothing. 

At least with starting the temp charting I feel like I’m doing something proactive!
  • Options
    It was negative you mean?  What cd are you? Yes I so glad I got into temping as my opks gave me my peak last Saturday so there’s me thinking I was going to ovulate Sunday/Monday ... and I thought yes I can now relax and calm down on dtd !! But then was temping n my temp dropped and I thought this isn’t right .. done another OPK Thursday and the cb digital gave me a flashing smiley! So now my body’s gearing up to ovulate again! 

I deffo think temping and opks work well together .. I wouldn’t trust just opks now without my little thermometer.  Don’t get me wrong I’m still trying to understand the ins and outs of temping as I only started it last Thursday but il get there
  • Options
    I don't use opk hihi. Just bbt and lots of sex. I got pregnant 4 out of 5 times using bbt (1 viable).
  • Options
    Where do u put in the ff app about your opk’s? Been hunting for a while can’t seem to find 
  • Options
    Clock on a date scroll down, pick tests, and u got opk there.
  • Options
    thank you 
  • Options
    Morning, so this is my chart this morning.  I have just done my temp at 8am instead of the usual 6am bcos I woke up for a wee at 5ish again and forgot to temp then (half asleep) so just done it now after 3 hours solid sleep. @MadDoda

• Options
    It a Tiny drop which might have been affected by the time, make sure to add a note, but temp is definitely good to use. I suspect since drop was minor u may get positive opk today and another drop tomorrow and ovulate, but it's just speculation. Itsy also rise, tomorrow I'm which case u would expect peak opk tomorrow most likely. I'm sure ur not far. If u had high wave last time, this wave will be with peak for sure.
  • Options
    Apperently just before ovulation your temp is only meant to drop a tiny bit anyway? I’m going to do opk now so will let you know the outcome of that. Time will tell. Is it going in the right direction though?
  • Options
    There is no rule for ovulation drop. It doesn't have to drop at all. Only rule is 3 consecutive rises or high pattern. Let me know how opk goes.
  • Options
    Yep, going to do one now.  Last week I didn’t have the flashing smiley it just went from negative straight to peak. But this time it’s had the flashing since Friday .... any meaning for that do you think? 
  • Options
    No lh is fluctuating a lot and it comes in waves so anything is possible. 
  • Options
    My friend said that when she was on Clomid she had a surge like I did and didn’t ovulate and then the next surge she had she ovulated after so hopefully I’m the same 🤞🏻
  • Options
    @MadDoda ... still a flashing smiley on opk just now
  • Options
    Game of patience haha, bd bd bd xd good luck
  • Options
    We’ll do it tonight OH is at work.  They say once you get a positive opk to have sex for the next 3 days after. Obviously the more sex the better but it’s not possible with our jobs etc.  So once a day from yday until tomorrow should be ok. 
  • Options
    Definitely OK! Don't worry too much, Max sperm life is 5 days, average 3 so u are covered.
  • Options
    Me and OH have been arguing because I get so worried that I’m not covered because we don’t dtd every other day due to work commitments etc, we’ve bd’d on Tuesday this week & lastnight.  it’s just really hard. And he is on call some nights etc. When I thought I was ovulating last week we dtd 3 times in the fertile window so I was happy with that and then could relax. But now it’s happening all over again I could scream! 😩😩 My OH tells me to calm down and go with the flow but easier said than done. 
  • Options
    Kicking myself too cos OH tried to dtd on Thursday night but I turned him down because I was so tired from work. Not knowing that i was coming into my fertile window again.  It’s bad because when you want a baby sex literally becomes just about baby making, we’ll for me it does. Iv become so obsessed with it!! I need to try and get out of this and try to enjoy it without thinking about getting pregnant but its literally all I think about 🙁