Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My temp chart

Replies

• Options
    There is no such thing like regular cycle when ttc, there is always at least that one time when u get longer cycle. Ovulating on cd26 on its own proves that, if she would have 33bday cycle there would be no way to fall pregnant and 7 days is not enough for embryo to implant fully and would be removed together with endometrium. That's why lp length is so important. 
    Apps always assume 14 days lp unless u input data stating otherwise. After first bbt u would know, but hopefully u will not know coz u will get bfp :)
    I don't know I'm terrified to see another bfp... And more blood...
  • Options

This was her chart the month she conceived.  See, once on the day of ovulation!  Makes me feel abit more at ease knowing she wasn’t at it all the time and still fell pg lol
  • Options
    Not everyone is that lucky, u are doing way more bd so u will be fine.
  • Options
    It’s all so much to take in isn’t it. I’m learning a lot off you though lol
  • Options
    I know, I already know I’m not one of those lucky ones anyway. 
  • Options
    No bd tonight oh been called out to work again don’t know what time he’ll be back. It’s his week on call 😩 . 
  • Options
    Don't worry u didn't have positive opk yet, just do as soon as u can. Do u have opk strips, if u do I suggest to test twice a day and load in premom.
  • Options
    No I don’t have any left I need to grab some when I get time. 
  • Options
    I’m not sure if the 50mg will make me ovulate tbh. I have a feeling I’m guna need to have my dosage increased. Iv had the flashing smiley since Friday now. If I was going to ovulate in the next 12-36 hours it’d give me a static smiley. 
  • Options
    The clearblue ovulation tests gives you a flashing smiley when it detects a rise of Estrogen.  And then whilst doing that it looks for a surge of LH, and will then give you a static smiley when it’s detected the LH  
  • Options
    I don't know much about those, I think strips are better. Coz they show lh surge. And amount of lh ppl need to release an egg varies, sometimes high reading is enough. Coz lh peak is maximum ur body produce egg needs certain amount not necessarily Max.
  • Options
    I do think the CB ovulation ones are good because you use the same device just change the bits you pee on and the device gets used to your personal cycle and hormone changes etc. I done a cheap one earlier and there was hardly a line on the test line. I haven’t got any more though.  
  • Options
    My body must need lots of LH to release an egg then because if you look at my peak one from last week it’s really dark. 

• Options
    And I still didn’t ovulate.....
  • Options
    U will know soon enough. 
  • Options
    Hmmm got a feeling it isn’t guna happen this month. Will ask my gyno to increase dosage next month if it doesn’t. 
  • Options
    Stay positive! 
  • Options
    feeling really stressed at the mo now. Because even if I do ovulate tomorrow or the next day I wouldn’t have bd’d enough because of OH stupid work commitments. 😰
  • Options
    I don't think u will ovulate earlier than tomorrow afternoon and that's only u get positive opk tonight or in the morning. So if u get him any time tonight or in the morning ur covered. One bd is enough, if it's well timed and if u will ovulate later u have m poo re time so chill.
  • Options
    I know I’m just getting myself worked up. Thanks for your reassurance.