Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My temp chart

Replies

• Options
    Sorry I don't rly understand how it is, coz I have extremely high libido, much higher than my dh. So I can just jump him and he doesn't mind, 8 love it baby making or not haha. I find that when I exercise more my libido is higher. Mb try doing smth like that. It's best if men doesn't know about what point in cycle u are. Just play seducing game, I'm sure he will give in.
  • Options
    Wish I had a high libido 🤣 .. we usually have sex like once or twice a week which I don’t think is terrible but they say you need to have sex 2-3 times a week to be considered trying for a baby.  It’s not that he doesn’t want to do it cause he has a higher sex drive than me. I think it’s cos of the pressure of things it’s making things harder.  But I said we are never going to be one of those couples that just fall pregnant on the off chance, we will always have to actually try & it will always have to be timed sex all while I’m on Clomid. It’s just the way it is.  It’s just the pressure for both of us I think, it’s horrible. 
  • Options
    Even though he says I’m the one that puts pressure on it. He said he is fine, but I feel like if I don’t tell him I’m about to ovulate or whatever he won’t know the importance of getting that sex in on them days, because we ain’t one of these couples that do it every single day. We’ve been together 12 years so things do slow down after that long 🤣
  • Options
    Before u tell him u ovulate try actual seduction, only if he refuses tell him. It really relieves pressure. I could have sex few times a day, my dh kinda hardly keeps up with once a day. We end up having way less than that coz there is no need to do it so much haha. There are other things to do and we got 1yo at home. What u so is enough don't worry.
  • Options
    Yeah I could do. Iv got such a big mouth thou and where I worry that we ain’t guna get the bd in on the crucial days I ring him straight away 🤣  my gyno said that the sperm need a few days to build up again anyway so that’s why they say 2-3 times a week is fine? 

A couple of times a day? Wooooah hahaha. That is a lot!  Iv never ever been like that. Thing is what you’ve got to remember is progesterone makes you feel horny. I have low progesterone so that’s probably why I only fancy it once twice a week? 

Does your OH turn you down sometimes or does he always do it when you want it? 
  • Options
    Sperm count build up depends on a man, some get it so high they can do every day and that still have normal sperm count, others may need a day or two to recover. 
    Not sure about progesterone affecting libido tho, but there are many other factors affecting it, so it's usually hard to find the reasons for low or high libido.
    He does turns me down bit very rarely. But I don't ask I attack,  no man can say no to jumping boobies haha.
  • Options
    Oh does it? Never knew that. 

I thought progesterone was the hormone that makes you feel Horny?? 

Haha yes that is true, maybe there’s ways I should go about it rather than just demanding it saying ‘come on it’s time now we have to do it’ 🤣 
  • Options
    Iv just realised I’m on CD21 today. I thought it was tomorrow. 
  • Options
    U will probably gave longer cycle.
  • Options
    I have a long cycle anyway anything from 33-36 days 
  • Options
    So u gonna be in ur upper limit it slightly over I would say. Will see when u confirm ovulation.
  • Options
    My upper limit? What’s that mean? And what do you mean slightly over?  Yes hopefully I get my static smiley today! 
  • Options
    How Many DPO r u? 
  • Options
    Oh you mean I’ll prob have a 36 day cycle or a little bit over? 
  • Options
    Yes that's what I mean and I'm 10dpo
  • Options
    All depends on how long my LT is tho doesn’t it. I don’t know how many days mine is as never known when Iv ovulated before. 
  • Options
    When r u going to test? 
  • Options
    My friend who is now pregnant has a 33 day cycle she ovulated on cd26 and only had sex on her actual ovulation day!   Why can’t that be meeeeee lol
  • Options
    If u don't know ur lp u assume standard 14 days, it's the safest approach. That's what I  tool into calculation.

Well I'm not planning to test until about 18dpo, but if certain situation very particular for me,  happens then I may consider testing at 14-15dpo. Will see.

That doesn't mean her cycle would be 33 days that time, the few is just luck.
  • Options
    Yeah I don’t have a clue how long it is, looking at my apps when I am supposed to ovulate it looks like I do come on af 14 days later

ah ok, are you anxious? 

Her cycles are always 33 days dead on. Never early never late