Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1!

Replies

• Options
    oh yeah I know it doesn't matter if I don't get PG straight away. I would like too lol. yes atleast it would give me an idea. as the first time I OV it was 4 days later than my app predicted but I only knew due to EWCM, pains in ovaries and strip test. 

I feel like I've had slight ovary pain but not sure haha 

yes I'll do it tonight then Sunday though by time I go to bed it will probably be past midnight, which might be a problem xx
  • Options
    @SunshineB I really hope the rises mean ovulation and the witch lands shortly after. Once you get ov confirmation you'll prob be able to relax a little more. At least you have a lovely massage and wee day/night out this wkend to distract yourself 😊 I am heading out tomo to watch the rugby! Looking forward to it. 

@Emma63 a blinking one def indicates you are entering your fertile period so I'd get on it tonight lol and test again tomo. Keep testing until you get the static and then bd for a few days after static. That should be you covered. Don't think it needs to be every day, every other is fine but maybe when you get the static do it for a few days in a row. I have everything crossed for you 🤞
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 thanks. Yeah my plan is to BD every other night for now. Plan was to BD tonight but by time me and hubby go to bed its going to be past midnight lol x
  • Options
    Ohh lovely @cheesecoleslaw86 hope the weather is ok for it!! Anything else nice planned?
     @emma63 EWCM isn't a great indication into the fertile window, I have only come to realise this after this last cycle for me and with the help of ladies on here. It can help, but you can also have EWCM throughout your cycle. I had nearly 2 weeks of it this month and I didn't ovulate. I know I didn't as I have started doing BBT. Which is the only way to confirm you ovulate. 

However, with the blinking smiley, your LH will be increasing so hopefully you will release an egg, so just get BD'ing lol midnight or not hehe. x
  • Options
    certainly will :) and hopefully it will be there ready to catch an egg when it does release Haha xx who knew trying for a baby was so hard Haha xx
  • Options
    I'm with @SunshineB on that, midnight or not get to it lol last month when I got a static smiley I was in bed 10 mins later (tmi) 😂

No other plans. Just rugby, beers and relaxation 🏉😊 hope you both have a lovely wkend xx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 that made me laugh Haha! Good on you!! 

Have a great weekend ladies. X
  • Options
    this is what I saw this morning 
    2 static faces and a positive on the opk strip test - well it looks positive to me and the fact I got to static faces :) 

let the BD tonight commence Haha :) and let's hope to catch an egg. xx
  • Options
    @emma63 can u make better pic of that strip? I think it's negative. X
  • Options
    @MadDoda yes I can try ... 2seconds xx
  • Options
    there you go @MadDoda
  • Options
    @Emma63 OK my bad I bought it was lighter, still can't see very well, but else it's very close to positive or positive. So bd bd bd and keep doing stripes fee more days, good luck x
  • Options
    how comes the 2 clearblue have given me a static but strip still might need another few days?? 

I'm going to BD BD BD 

would you say it is a positive and around the time I should be OV?? xx

I'm on day 13. Af on was 20th Jan and today I got them results. period before that started on 21st Dec xx
  • Options
    and OV arrived (aparantly) on 31st Jan when I had my AF on 21st Dec xx
  • Options
    @emma63 I found them being a bit off. I think it's coz they detect oestrogen and lh so may react a day or two earlier. Download premom load this strip and next few days it will mark peak for u, assume the day after peak ur ovulation day. If today is peak, u will most likely ovulated tomorrow, but can't be sure yet, plus with opk u get that variability when ov can occurs after peak so u may have two days off timing and ofc opk doesn't prove egg release, but if u ov tomorrow then ur af should be due , going by standard 14 days lp, on 18th-20th, or if ur lp is longer, 20-22th x
  • Options
    yeah see my app is telling me I should be getting period on 18th. what part do I log it in on the pre mom app as it's not a pre mom opk test would it go under other?? xx
  • Options
    Yeah!! Good luck @Emma63 !! 🤞🤞 xx
  • Options
    "other"
  • Options
    MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Feb 2, 2020 9:39AM
    Ur app maybe wrong, apps are most of the time wrong, so just keep in mind what I said if u wish.
  • Options
    its saying 87 high 
This discussion has been closed.