Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in April!! Whose with me?

Replies

• Options
    @Lucky7188 Yeah I don't usually get much warning before AF, I tend to be just ambushed 😂 Will see though, I'm probably still a bit over the place since MMC a couple of months ago x
  • Options
    hi there!i wish to welcome everyone that joined me in here...i send my best wishes to everyone of you in here...today im cd 8 so i have about a week to ovulate.my first child i conceived it after 1yr 4months!!because at that time my partner was on gym steroids and because of that he had a very low sperm count and we tought that it was my problem the whole time because i have pcos..this time im hoping that it will be different as he's not on steriods right now.im very excited and i cant wait to get pregnant again as it was a very nice experience!goodluck to everyone and thanks for joining me :)
  • Options
    Crwilo i can see the lines on both tests!!have you tested again??baby dust to all of you xxx
  • Options
    @christy anne Thankyou! I hope this is your month for a bfp too.

no I’ve not tested again, but when I looked this evening there’s nothing there. So strange. I’ll test tomorrow. Having lots of AF pains tho xx
  • Options
    when i first conceived with my daughter i was feeling af symptoms too and i was pregnant so dont loose hope because of that and i doesnt matter that you cant see it now because if you see that line within the time frame it should be the proper result!i would test again for sure :) goodluck xx
  • Options
    @Enkay46 I also ovulated yest and trying to stay sane in this wait with  nothing to do!! X 
  • Options
    Lucky7188 goodluck on you 2ww!lets stay positive xx
  • Options
    Yes defo. We fell pg straight away in oct but mc in nov. My cycles are now awful so I'm worried I'm going to struggle to get pg again. What dpo are you? X
  • Options
    im so sorry about your loss!!after a storm theres always a sunshine <3 hope you will get back on track soon! im still waiting for my ovulation..7days left for sure to ovulate!and i cant wait!!
  • Options
    <3 was hoping u all would join my thread this month bc theres not that many ladies left 
  • Options
    Hi ladies. Just thought I’d update you, took a FRER today and nothing. May be a slight line but only when I hold up to the light so I’m not counting it.
    hope your all doing ok xx
  • Options
    Hey @Crwilo wishing you loads of baby dust! It’s not over till it’s over so staying positive for you. 

@Lucky7188 looks like we’re in the same boat! Loads of luck! 
  • Options
    crwilo dont loose hope dear it will happen!! xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone I’m new on this! 
    I’m hoping for a BFP this month! Please can I join your thread xxx
  • Options
    @MadDoda please may I have your scientific wisdom and views on my situation...
    Had scan on 12th March due to continuous bleed from my second surgical procedure to remove retained product in January. During the scan she could see only 7.5mm retained products left so said it was classed as a complete miscarriage. She scanned ovaries and my right ovary had visible follicles- I didn’t ask at the time what that meant and wish I had now! I have googled and I just want to know if I had follicles visible, is it likely that I ovulated and if so how long would it take a follicle to release an egg? We aren't trying properly at the minute as I wanted to get a normal cycle back but just curious as I have no clue at all what of where my cycle is as the bleeding wasn’t a period as lasted for over a month! Any insight appreciated, thanks! I have taken OPKs this week, Monday was strongest and by today line is barely visible so not sure if I missed ovulation last week. I’m just abit clueless right now, thanks x
  • Options
    @KL10 I'm so sorry u had such a horrendous experience. I'm glad u are recovering and ur bleeding stopped. If u had multiple follicles seen on scan that means u are in follicular phase of ur cycle. Initially many of them grow after period, until one start to dominate and takes over while rest degenerates. If that one follicle reaches certain size it's releases during ovulation. So you are before ur ovulation in my opinion. If u had one darker opk which got lighter it means u might have initial minor lh surge and ur next surge maybe the peak leading to ov. So it's up to u what u want to do about it. Ofc I'm no expert, but that's the little knowledge I have from reproductive bio from university. There is a chance I'm wrong ofc, but that's what I would assume for now. It also makes sense. When did u have negative hpt?
  • Options
    @MadDoda thank you, that’s fab info. I just had no clue what seeing the follicles meant and what that would mean for my cycle. We will just keeping and BD every few days and see what happens. I’ve no clue when to expect next period at all. I had D&C Jan 3rd and then 2 weeks later had myosure with hysteroscopy. And then bled, stopped for 28 days then from Feb bled until last week! I was just relieved to hear 7.5mm retained products left and no more. They said negative HPt should’ve been after the D&C and certainly after myosure but I didn’t check just took their word x
  • Options
    @kl10 so u are most likely not far from ovulation. If u do opk u can try to catch peak and expect period about 16 days after
  • Options
    So it will be 4 weeks this Thursday since the last scan- so I will just keep checking opks for at least this week. I was worried I’d already missed it but this sounds more likely. Hope you are keeping well x
  • Options
    @kl10 I'm fine, I'm on bc. Currently recovering from what's most likely is covid19 haha