Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1! - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    how is everyone 
  • Options
    I’m ok thanks @Emma63 7DPO today and I’ve been sneezing and feel like I’m coming down with a cold. I’ve felt it the last few days you know how you feel when a cold is about to start. I don’t know how as I’ve only been going out once a week or something to go to supermarket.

Are you going to contact midwife @Emma63 what will you say? Xx
  • Options
    Amy8970 said:
    I’m ok thanks @Emma63 7DPO today and I’ve been sneezing and feel like I’m coming down with a cold. I’ve felt it the last few days you know how you feel when a cold is about to start. I don’t know how as I’ve only been going out once a week or something to go to supermarket.

Are you going to contact midwife @Emma63 what will you say? Xx
    oh yes I hate that feeling. tbh I have been non stop sneezing at the moment because of hayfever.  

I want to contact her but dont as I haven't had my introduction call from her yet 
  • Options
    @Amy8970 cold symptoms can be a sign of bfp 🤞🤞🤞 I'm still feeling positive for you xx
  • Options
    @emma63 I can totally understand the want to Contact midwife ASAP. It's an exciting and nerve wrecking time for you. Mostly exciting img I hope ❤️ xx
  • Options
    @Amy8970 cold symptoms can be a sign of bfp 🤞🤞🤞 I'm still feeling positive for you xx
    fingers crossed xx
  • Options
    @emma63 I can totally understand the want to Contact midwife ASAP. It's an exciting and nerve wrecking time for you. Mostly exciting img I hope ❤️ xx
    I'm glad someone understands. I hope its exciting I might text her tomorrow. xx
  • Options
    I don’t usually get allergies/hay fever but I’ve been sneezing last couple days and had a bit of a stuffy nose and itchy throat. Is there anything more this TWW can throw at me 🤦🏻‍♀️ Xx
  • Options
    edited Jun 4, 2020 10:11PM
    The month I had my positive I had a sore throat 🤞 I know mine didn't end positively but a lot of people's do with those symptoms 🙏🙏🙏
  • Options
    I told OH and he said I should get tested for Corona 🤦🏻‍♀️ I said it’s more of an itchy throat than sore throat. Just feels like there’s a cold pending. Maybe it’s just the change in weather as I don’t know about you guys but it’s totally changed here and turned quite cold. I’ll keep my fingers crossed though 🤞🏻 Xx
  • Options
    Amy8970 said:
    I told OH and he said I should get tested for Corona 🤦🏻‍♀️ I said it’s more of an itchy throat than sore throat. Just feels like there’s a cold pending. Maybe it’s just the change in weather as I don’t know about you guys but it’s totally changed here and turned quite cold. I’ll keep my fingers crossed though 🤞🏻 Xx
    where are you from? 
  • Options
    I’m from North East, I live near Sunderland 🙂 x
  • Options
    Have you been doing bbt @Amy8970? If so what is your chart like xx
  • Options
    No I don’t BBT as I’m not a very good sleeper so I didn’t think it would work too well on me x
  • Options
    Prob for the best @Amy8970. It's just one more thing to obsess over 😂 how are you feeling today? And yes sadly weather has changed here but I'm hopeful it's bfp symptoms for you 😁
  • Options
    Yeah I feel like that might make my sleeping worse and I would get stressed when I keep waking up and going back to sleep again lol. 

Just a bit sniffly today but I feel like it might just be because it’s turned cold. I really hope it’s a good sign though.

How are you doing? Xx
  • Options
    I know I’m not due AF until Monday but I feel like I’m out... been having AF like cramps this afternoon/evening xx
  • Options
    I'm doing good thank you. Still hoping my ovulation stays away until Thurs next week as last time we can bd before tests is Sunday and that is pushing it a bit but I'm doing it anyway lol

You made it to Fri 😊 not much longer to wait now ❤️ hope you aren't feeling too stressed. Treat yourself and chill out this wkend ❤️ xx
  • Options
    Hey everyone, sorry I’ve been MIA. Just been busy the last week and trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind of AF. I’m CD58 today. I felt weirdly nauseous last night and feeling like I was about the throw up and the other day I was finding myself out of breath in the shower and feeling lightheaded. I’m bloated like no tomorrow, looks as though I’m 12 weeks pregnant 😂. I also had bad pains on the right side of my lower abdomen around where my right ovary would be, it was uncomfortable to be walking. I’m hoping this would be signs of my AF coming. I was telling my Nanna about my AF not coming around, and she is worried for me as she said at my age it should be regular. I explained the pill can have this affect though. 

I hope everyone is well. I think about how you are all doing daily ❤️ xxxx
  • Options
    @Amy8970 those could be implantation cramps so don't feel too disheartened ❤️ if not there's always next month 😘

@sunflowers24 aw you poor love. Although that pain in your right ovary could be ovulation pains you are getting and if so af should be at most 2 weeks away so here is hoping 🤞🤞🤞

And yeah what you are experiencing coming off the pill is completely normal sadly 🙄 I will never go back on the pill ever again because of how it messed me up cycle and mood wise coming off it. 

@Emma63 hope you're keeping well and not feeling too sick xx