Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1! - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Oooo, I’m waiting for McDonald’s to open. Definitely my guilty pleasure 😍 xx
  • Options
    I'm def more of a McDonald's woman 😍 Would love a mcflurry 😋😋😋
  • Options
    And a strawberry milkshake 😍 xx
  • Options
    oh no dont get me wrong I love mcdonalds but I love the tower fillet burger x
  • Options
    I like subway but my local has been so busy that I’ve avoided it x
  • Options
    now I'm preggo hubby isn't allowing me to go anywhere and if I do he wants me wearing a mask 
  • Options
    I’ve been getting a fabric one @Emma63 just stick it in the wash after I’ve used it x 
  • Options
    yeah I think his ordered me one, but for now I just have the throw away ones 
  • Options
    Amy8970Amy8970 Regular
    edited Jun 2, 2020 6:56PM
    I know I always say I’m not going to symptom spot but the last couple days my nipples have been tender. I’ve found that the day before AF I normally have boob pain but this is just nipples with the odd pain in boobs. Boobs also feel fuller and hard. Anyone have any suggestions lol? Guessing it’s probably just progesterone and nothing meaningful 😫 xx 
  • Options
    Amy8970 said:
    I know I always say I’m not going to symptom spot but the last couple days my nipples have been tender. I’ve found that the day before AF I normally have boob pain but this is just nipples with the odd pain in boobs. Boobs also feel fuller and hard. Anyone have any suggestions lol? Guessing it’s probably just progesterone and nothing meaningful 😫 xx 
    I never get sore boobs before AG and this month I did but it was just my nipples. I thought it was strange and everyone was like it's just progesterone etc etc and then something inside me was telling me to test and then thats when I found out I was pregnant. 

I was 14dpo, how many DPO are you 
  • Options
    5DPO. It started yesterday the tenderness/pain. I haven’t had anything else apart from sneezing lol. Not sure why I’m sneezing as I only go out once a week to the shops so can’t imagine I’ve picked up a cold and I don’t get hay fever usually. I think my body has just given up and is throwing anything at me lol x
  • Options
    @Amy8970 I have a feeling about you this month 🤞🤞🤞 I am hoping so much for you ❤️ xxx
  • Options
    @Amy8970 I have a feeling about you this month 🤞🤞🤞 I am hoping so much for you ❤️ xxx
    she could well be right @Amy8970, she had a feeling about me in May and it wa as positive x
  • Options
    I really hope so @cheesecoleslaw86 but I feel like it’s still too early to be anything meaningful. I feel like every cycle since coming off BC has been different too xx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 the psychic lol. You’ve got magical powers. 

When did you start with sore nipples @Emma63 ? X
  • Options
    Amy8970 said:
    I really hope so @cheesecoleslaw86 but I feel like it’s still too early to be anything meaningful. I feel like every cycle since coming off BC has been different too xx
    how long was you on BC for? and how long b you been trying? 
  • Options
    @Amy8970 if I'm right I might start a little sideline psychic job 😂 I really hope so much for you it's your month ❤️ xx
  • Options
    Amy8970 said:
    @cheesecoleslaw86 the psychic lol. You’ve got magical powers. 

When did you start with sore nipples @Emma63 ? X
    I think it started round about 11dpo which was 20th may and I was due on 22nd may which was 14dpo that was the day I tested
  • Options
    @Amy8970 if I'm right I might start a little sideline psychic job 😂 I really hope so much for you it's your month ❤️ xx
    you should, you was right about me x

I thank you x
  • Options
    Oh I think I’m a bit early then @Emma63. I came off BC January 2020 xx