Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP July 2020 <3

Replies

• Options
    @SS2020 no spotting yet? Are you tempted to do a frer? 

@Chloe888 💯 we have to remind ourselves it is only still early days!!! Ahhh annoying another flashy smiley, but I think very normal! Especially with body returning to its norm 🤞🏻🤞🏻 For tomorrow 

• Options
    @RiaMushk totally it can't happen over night! I really wanted to be pregnant again by my due date I know that sounds stupid ! Yes 4 days isn't too bad I'm usually 4 to 5 so hopefully tomorrow x
  • Options
    @RiaMushk I agree 100% with you!! You can have all the fertility lube, test kits, etc and still not be able to fully know. We haven’t told anyone we’re actually trying, just the whole “if it happens we’d be happy” spiel. But we’ve had baby fever forever lol 😅 That’s also our line for the whole “when are you two having a baby”, “Omg you two NEED one” thing, which yes, gets asked constantly as we approach our second year of marriage

I’m right there with you and @Chloe888 ... it’s such an insensitive thing to ask!! You literally never know someone’s story and quite frankly it’s no ones business. Chloe I wonder if the people asking knew what happened? I feel like it’s easy to let the question slip to a new couple but the nerve of asking someone who’a experienced a loss...@SS2020 fingers crossed you’ll be there soon with your bump too! I’m sure your 4 year old is precious and people just can’t imagine why you’re not making another. Totally invasive of them to ask, regardless!

@CountryMumkins thanks for the bump jealousy support 😉 to be fair, I’m also ecstatic for all my preggo lady friends and my SIL. I just would enjoy a matching bump lol
  • Options
    @Chloe888 not stupid one bit! 
    I was the same, with my mmc. Just couldn’t bear the thought of not being pregnant on my original due date 🥺
    i have every faith it will happen for you! X
  • Options
    On another note ladies, I managed not to POAS today. It’s the little victories lol
  • Options
    @RachelB12 yh they did know the people that asked its mainly my husbands side of the family ! I wanna say like do you think my body is even ready for that yet but I just say no we aren't trying again yet waiting for my consultation! Which we have had now ! I know its lying to them but I don't want them to know we are trying and if I did I would tell them myself! X

@RiaMushk thank you i was due the 28th of August so have a little time x
  • Options
    No spotting yet @RiaMushk so keeping my fingers crossed - I looked back over my apps and i normally start spotting between day 21-24 and carry on through till period. I'm on cd26 currently! after doing the stupid on yesterday i'm not tempted at all now - I'm just waiting for the spotting, that's my sign af is on route - if i don't get any by end of tomorrow I will be a little excited. @RachelB12 when is af due?

• Options
    @Revbomb hi hun <3 im actually 5w+6 <3 you mustve missed it <3 im doing good....only sore boobs and tired like super tired but im ok <3 i ordered a pregnancy journal and it came today <3 i have a drs app on wednesday and im SOOOO hoping they do an ultrasound <3 
    Super happy for u
    you deserve this and so much more 

• Options
    Hi ladies. CD4 for me. AF down to just spotting at this stage but having quite painful cramps which is unusual for me. At least I'm off work. Hope everyone is doing good!
  • Options
    Hi ladies, can I join this group please? X
  • Options
    Hi @HippieMama4 of course you can!! Welcome!

@SS2020 af is due Tuesday, I feel like it's forever away still. I'm CD23 so a couple days behind you. Having the weirdest lower right cramps this week and odd dull fleeting pains deep in my pelvis today. Trying not to symptom spot but can't help it lol Yay for you not having spotting! I'm excited for you even if you're not quite excited yet ;) 
  • Options
    RachelB12RachelB12 Regular
    edited Jun 25, 2020 2:37PM
    @Fairycakes88 sorry about the cramps, I used to have terrible ones back when I was on the copper coil last year. Hope they're better and the rest of your cycle goes quickly!
  • Options
    @SS2020 fingers crossed for you majorly!! 

I’m 6dpo and doing the exact same usual ‘not feeling anything, it’s game over!’ So stupid isn’t it... 9dpo is the average implantation though right!

@HippieMama4 of course! Welcome! Where abouts are you in your cycle?

@RachelB12 well done for not poas today!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Just a while longer till today is over and tomorrow is that one step closer! 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. @RiaMushk please keep them crossed! I think I read around day 9 is the average for implantation so I would expect for you to not be feeling anything just yet! 

ha ha thanks @RachelB12 for the excitement and well done for not testing - try and keep holding off. I am praying this is our month, I have 0 symptoms tho and as it was so long ago since I was pregnant with my daughter I can't remember if I had any symptoms with her or not? I am going to the loo a lot more than normal - but that might be due to the weather and the fact that I am drinking more than 2 cups of tea throughout the day ha ha! Who knows - nothing I can do about it now, I either am or I'm not and no amount of over thinking, worrying or symptom guessing will change that! 

• Options
    Hi all hope ye are having a lovely eve.
    @Chloe888 hopefully tomorrow x 
    @RachelB12 my SIL is also expecting, call to me to do a preg test and cake up positive. I was so happy for her but so envious. Really just wish we could have the journey together but please god it will happen soon. 
    @h@HippieMama4 welcome 
    @r@RiaMushk I’m 3 dpo and I nearly tested today 🙈 seriously wtf it’s so mind wrecking. I do think testing before 9 dpo is pointless due to implantation, please anyone correct me if I’m wrong 
    @s@SS2020 fair play to you for holding out... fingers crossed for you. 

• Options
    @GG18

Thank you for sharing your story with me (and others in the group for the support) i dont post in here often but i read the posts and updates everyday! 

My parents concieved me through IVF so I've always wondered if Id be able to do this naturally or also be diagnosed with unexplained infertility - I want to keep trying a little longer the natural way but open to treatment 👍👍❤❤❤

Sending baby dust to everybody 
    💫💫💫💫💫💫
  • Options

Just took this cd 24. I've never had a peak this is about as high as it goes for me. Have been taking them daily just incase I hadn't o'd when I originally thought. Either I am pregnant and the ovulation tests are picking it up or I never o'd originally and I'm just now ovulating 🤦🤦🤦 Thankfully we bd last night and will do again tonight. 
  • Options

This is my chart. I was thinking I hadn't ovulated because my temps never rose enough and I also continued to get ewcm for the last week so thankfully I kept testing! 🤞🤞🤞🤞 Here's praying I may actually conceive this cycle! 
  • Options
    @Pennylane87 how long are your cycles normally?
  • Options
    @RiaMushk I have PCOS so it can vary, last month was 33 days, month before was 30 and before that 28. So if I'm ovulating now this will be the longest cycle I've had for a long while.