Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP July 2020 <3

Replies

• Options
    Hey girls 👋 can I ask a question. If you have a positive opk and then it goes negative does the negative day mean u have ovulated x
  • Options
    @Chloe888 it’s crazy. 
    @NurseTTC I would just keep testing. It could have something to do with the timing the sample was done. Some use fmu some do more in afternoon. I got a high opk followed by low by high by peak so just keep testing. 
  • Options
    @Lizzie321 thank you for Ur reply. I will do that. My CB was peak yesterday so that would be positive for yesterday and today. I had a positive opk yday and this am and after work tonight it was negative. So I was wondering should I BD tonight again or not 
  • Options
    @NurseTTC go for it. Why not! 😂😂 take a break then. 😂
  • Options
    @RiaMushk 😂😂that’s alright, I’m glad you’ve started to figure it out though xx
  • Options
    @NurseTTC the peak opk is that you will ovulate in the next 24-48 hours, so once it’s negative there is still time! I’d always BD on the peak day and also the day after, or even just the peak day is better than on ovulation day. The day after your peak opk you count as ovulation day, then the day after that would be 1dpo ... that’s how I calculate anyway! 
  • Options
    @RiaMushk that sounds right. Think we all get confused tho with all the different opks might be better off just using one type! I do think CB is pretty accurate though. Test strips probably are too though. 
  • Options
    @Lizzie321 I agree i would love to just use clearblues but after last month I'm just not sure xx
  • Options
    @RiaMushk aw that's great thank you. It just seems to have gone negative quicker than usual but I'm happy I BDd the past two nights so I'm holding out on that x
  • Options
    @NurseTTC no worries! Yeh defo normal for it to go negative quickly, on my progression you can see that in the space of three hours I went from peak to ‘high’ then the next morning was defo lighter! 

• Options
    @RiaMushk from your chart which day would you say u ovulated? I have mine taped into my own notebook so I'm just gauging myself rather than the app x
  • Options
    I'm super confused right now and I'm feeling deflated because I'm concerned I haven't ovulated. I have been doing opks since cd13 and only had peak and high when FF is saying I ovulated but now at 5,6,7dpo according to FF I have ewcm. More than I usually get at ovulation. I'm so confused. I took opks for the last three days and they are all negative. Also my temps aren't getting any higher and that doesn't seem good 😩 any opinions? 

• Options
    @Pennylane87 if you got your peak and high on opks I wouldn't be too fussed you will have defiantly ovulated x
  • Options
    I'm on CD14 today and on 3rd day of flashy smiles on Clearblue! My fermometer opks are still showing as high but on the low end! When I scan them into premom they are classed as low! Hoping peak will be soon xx

• Options
    Hey, so glad someone started this chat. I’m only on CD 8 got a Femometer yesterday and entered my 1st temp on the app this morning. 
    I’m also using OPK and have started taking 1000mg of vit c and a multi vitamin plus a zinc tablet too!
    my LP is around 10 days which is not long enough and apparently vit C helps so I’m hoping this is the solution 😁 

I’m already blessed with a 22 month old girl, but it was nearly 2 years of not being on contraception before she arrived, we was so lucky she was a surprise, trying is tough! Lots of baby dust to you all! ***
  • Options
    Hi ladies, personally I’ve always used premom to read my opks. Another thing is try to take the image in the same place, ideally with the same amount of lighting, avoiding shadows because that will effect your reading xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, so I think i am either 12/11 or 10dpo and i just did a CB early detection test and it showed nothing. So I am feeling pretty deflated and down and that it just isn't going to happen! anyone get a bfn this early on these tests and go on to get their BFP a few days later? the only positive i am clinging onto is that I normally spot a good 3-4 days pre-period and so far no sign of that, but thats about it!!! 
  • Options
    @Pennylane87 as far as I know you can get ewcm outside of the fertile window so I wouldn’t pay too much attention to that! 

@Chloe888 I can’t see very well, think the images on beee come out blurry? But I do remember some people getting 10 days of flashy smiley! It’s better that then it lie to you and say it’s peak 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Fingers crossed you do start seeing a change 

@CountryMumkins welcome and congrats on your babe! I have a 20 month old son and he too was a bit long winded to arrive with us so I am also wanting this process to be not too long! 

@ss2@SS2020 I have always thought that the clear blue early detection tests are shit. I don’t know why, even the digital ones, for me aren’t great at working before a whole missed period. 
    I would try the pink frer ones... I’m sure plenty of people have got BFN now and then later got bfp! 
    Great sign about the no spotting though...! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Got everything crossed for you  
  • Options
    @RiaMushk hoping in the next few days I'll see a change into peak xx
  • Options
    @SS2020 I'm 8 or 9 dpo and getting BFNs as well! Been scouring forums all morning about people who had BFNs getting BFPs closer to day 11 all the way up until af shows. Fingers crossed for you!!
    I'm struggling with a poas addiction and have been testing since 6 dpo (like a mad woman--I know it's way too early). Going to try to wait until Saturday morning (11dpo) before testing again.

Fingers crossed for everyone trying this cycle and awaiting their BFPs!!