Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP July 2020 <3

Replies

• Options
    @RachelB12 bless you! I really think the odds of getting a positive that early is so so slim! And also, those that claim to be that early, may have miscalculated their O date and therefore they think they earlier than they are! 

Completely understand the addiction though, I feel so low after a bfn that I just can’t do it to myself! I think I’m 5dpo today and I’ve already convinced myself I am out lol 😭
  • Options
    @RiaMushk how long have you been trying? 
  • Options
    @NurseTTC this is technically my second cycle (the cycle before that We sort of decided half way through the cycle and only dtd the last day of fertile week. 🤣🙈 imagine me further on!!! 

I am highly aware it’s still early days for me, I just took a while to get my little boy so I’m keen to have this more straight forward, and would love my little one to have a sibling close in age 
  • Options
    @RiaMushk you are totally right!! I am not temping, and only went off of OPK tests and never really had a darker line than the control so even I could be estimating my own ovulation wrong!

You're not out until af rears her ugly head. But I'm in a similar boat with you  <3

& I also absolutely get so low after bfns every. single. time. too

If this isn't our month, I'm having hubby hide the leftover sticks until af is late!  ;)

• Options
    @RiaMushk aw that's so exciting. This is my third cycle I'd be over the moon if it was the last too. My sister in law just told me she is expecting and it was her first cycle x
  • Options
    Aaaw girls hope this is our month ❤ I'm cycle 2 post tfmr but caught first month trying in december so really hoping its quick this time ! Xx
  • Options
    RachelB12RachelB12 Regular
    edited Jun 24, 2020 8:15PM
    @Nursetcc my sister in law is due in end of next month! She announced hers when we first started casually trying. So exciting to have a new niece/nephew to spoil but I can't help but be a tad envious of her!

@Chloe888 ugh my heart hurts for you tcc post tfmr... sending you hugs, love and BABY DUST <3
  • Options
    @RachelB12 thank you so much ! I'm really putting my all into trying again this month ! SMEP ! Convieve plus lube ! OPK's haha 😂Last month we started to try but I don't think my body was ready it had been pregnant for 5 months of this year already it just wanted a break 😂 to let my cycles adjust ! Xx
  • Options
    Hoping to see lots of BFPs in the coming weeks ladies 😍🤞 
  • Options
    @MrsReadyforanAdventure I know how disheartening it can be to have to keep trying and trying, but rest assured it might just happen any time. It took us 15 months with our first (although maybe only 12 months at the right time due to working
    away) and I literally just got my BFP a couple of weeks ago on our 11th month of trying for our 2nd. We started having fertility tests and my bloods and DH’s semen sample all came back normal, so it literally can take about a year for a healthy couple. We’re 32 now and were 30 with our first (started trying before I turned 29). Fingers crossed for you 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 how are u feeling

@kaesale
  • Options
    @Revbomb hi hun <3 im actually 5w+6 <3 you mustve missed it <3 im doing good....only sore boobs and tired like super tired but im ok <3 i ordered a pregnancy journal and it came today <3 i have a drs app on wednesday and im SOOOO hoping they do an ultrasound <3 
  • Options
    @RachelB12 yep, I often think even with all these measures, we don’t truly 100% know when it happens! 
    also sadly quite a few YouTubers do bend the truth a little and make it out as if they have seen BFPs earlier, just for click bait! 
    I can get sucked down a hole of watching those videos 🤣 

so my little experiment worked, although it was so hot last night, my little one couldn’t sleep so he slept in the middle of husband and I! So not sure if that would have changed anything but my acá bracelet recorded 36.17 and my femometer was 36.56 so there is defo a difference in skin temp and mouth. 
    Next cycle I am going to try and do both every day, just to see if there is a difference around ovulation time. 
    Ava have said their data scientists are looking into my data and will report back to me still! 
  • Options
    @NurseTTC jammy girl! I have a friend who conceived both her kids within a month so she thinks it’s pretty crazy any of this tracking lol 

also @RachelB12 totally ok to feel that with your niece/nephew! Did you tell people you were trying? 
    Anyone else here get comments about when they having a baby? 
    I’m finding I’m getting more and more comments about when the second one is coming... my little boy isn’t even 2 yet! I would never ask someone that... but I guess some people are unaware! 
  • Options
    @RiaMushk Yes! We’re always being asked when we’re having another and we both just brush it off “oh not yet” or the other day I said I was really into my olives and my mother in-law said “oh! You’re not pregnant are you!?” (don’t think she wants me to be, long story) My DD will be 2 in September, but my friend is pregnant and her LO won’t be 2 till December. So I definitely feel your pain!😣
    I’ve got 2 close friends that are pregnant @RachelB12 And I really want to join them, so don’t worry I’m definitely feeling jealous! Lol 
  • Options
    @RiaMushk I've just read your message above about people asking when we are trying again for a baby ? Its the only thing that really upsets and angers me ! I feel like I'm having a good week then BAM someone asks that! I would never ask someone that either especially if they had been through what I had i think its so insensitive! Xx
  • Options
    @RachelB12 @RiaMushk @CountryMumkins I feel all your pain. My daughter just turned 4 and we were asked all the time, I think people now think we are only having 1 as the majority have stopped asking! But 2 close friends are both pregnant and one came over last night and her bump is starting to show and i so want to be there with her! 2 days to see if af shows so not long to wait but i am just constantly on wipe watch and can feel she is gonna turn up any minute!!!
  • Options
    @CountryMumkins it’s so weird isn’t it, I never thought I would want another by this point, I think I just know the process isn’t so straight forward so I don’t want to leave it later and then my little one be much older. 

@Chloe888 I can’t believe anyone would ask you, that is so insensitive😔 some people struggle to be sympathetic unless they have been in the situation themselves. Which is so sad! 

@s@SS2020 god you must have got it so much!! Up side once you do get pregnant is you have a lovely little helper hehe! 
    Good people have stopped though, idiots! 
    My husband asked someone the other day if they were going to try for a girl (they already have two boys) and I had to have a word with Him after and explain you just don’t ask things like that!! 
    Or once a lady we were talking to about our son, after 5 mins he said so do you have kids? She had been talking about her wedding a couple of years ago - she had to say oh we are um having a few issues... we’d love a child though and it broke my heart! So again, I had to say NEVER ask a woman if she has children! If she has children, you will most certainly hear about it if you’re talking about your own child! 🙈🙈🙈🙈 
    bless him, he is a sweetheart by the way, just a man! 

• Options
    @RiaMushk I know i understand that too if I'm having a positive up beat day i brush it off but if I'm not so good I just get upset thinking my body isn't working but my husband always calms me down reminding me really this is our first month really trying properly after it all !

I'm on CD15 and this will be day 5 of flashy faces haha ! Fingers crossed for tomorrow 🙏 x
  • Options
    Woops 4th day of flashy faces I'm losing count haha x