Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 7

Replies

• Options
    Have you tested? X
  • Options
    No I’m too scared 😂😂 if to go to Tesco tomoro for a few bits so if no sign I’ll pick up a test. Just to put my mind at ease but I think it’s prob the ivf playing up 
  • Options
    Oh my @Genabella I have everything crossed for you. Keep me updated! I'll be checking in tomorrow 😂😝
  • Options
    All I can say is my uterus feels “wierd” and I honestly don’t know what that means 😂😂😂 
    maybe I’m constipated or something and it’s making me feel wierd 😂😂😂
  • Options
    @Genabella 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 please keep me updated xx
  • Options
    What has been your longest cycle since TTC? 
  • Options
    31 days, Feb 2019
    usuallu I’m between 26-29 days big average is 28 days usually. 
  • Options
    @Genabella sounds promising 🤞
  • Options
    So AF arrived with a bang this morning. I’m not sure if I’m more annoyed at her Turing up and again allowing myself to believe for a second that we might have nailed it this month, or that my cycles are so messed up I don’t know when I’m ovulating anymore. This is very frustrating. 
    But hey ho back to the drawing board. It’s a fabulous day here so I’m gonna spend it in the garden x
  • Options
    I'm sorry @Genabella and dont be annoyed at yourself, you're allowed to believe. Hope your AF isn't too bad. Enjoy the sunshine and a large glass of wine!!! Xx
  • Options

Sorry to hear that @Genabella, I agree with @Sas1101 I would have been the exact same, starting to hope and believe since AF was late.

Just came back from the office, after 3months I went in as the company provides antibody COVID testing for everyone, so I saw my colleagues for a short period keeping the distance etc., it was so good, seriously felt like a breath of fresh air, didn't realise how much I missed them until I saw them today. The atmosphere, people, the chitchat, everything. They loved my bump and asked so many questions, it was super sweet. smile Results are coming back on Monday.

• Options
    @Ags99 that's great you got to show off your bump with your work colleagues. How lovely to feel a little bit of the norm for once. Xx

Did you have venipuncture bloods done for Covid antibody test? I work for the NHS and had my test over a week ago and still awaiting the results 🙈
  • Options

Yes @sas1101 that was it, she said results will come through via email on Monday, not sure if there are different ones, it's my work that paid for it.

It was great to see them, very difficult to leave as I must admit I enjoyed the attention after being isolated for three months! :)

• Options
    Hiya! Got the results back it was so quick, they took my blood yesterday. No antibodies detected so that's it. Was hoping I'd found out to be immune, but that's not the case, at least we know.
  • Options
    That’s good the results came back so quick. I wonder will members of the public be able to request this at some stage?
  • Options
    Hi ladies hope everyone is ok, sending hugs to you all xxx 
  • Options
    Hi @Flowers2412 I'm good thanks. Things progressing this end so hopefully transfer day set for 23rd 🤞 How are you? You must be feeling very pregnant atm. Not long now....eeekk! 

Hope everyone else and babies are good. Xx
  • Options
    Hiya ladies all well over here too, only 4 -1/2weeks to go until my due date! Think we are prepared as we can be now.  How you feeling @Flowers2412

@sas1101 Glad the ivf is progressing well. My🤞for you! 

@Giegie & @Trying4number2now I hope newborn life is going well for you both. 

@Ags99 @Genabella Hope you are both doing okay too xx 
  • Options

Hiya @Lacey Till , thanks all ok here, apart from my next anxiety kicking in a bit too soon... I am 25weeks today so yeyy, viability is behind us now, however as we do I again, have found something to worry about. :) I feel that movements are here, definitely happening, but they have not been getting significantly stronger over the last few weeks. I thought by week 25 they will be borderline painful and I am worried what if he is not getting stronger? I know it sounds crazy and very silly as I can feel him move, why can't I just enjoy the nice gentle kicks?

@sas1101 so excited for you, transfer day is not far, you just have another 2WW :)

@genabella hope things are good!

• Options
    Hi ladies 
    I’m good thanks! I’m in my tww now had lots of ewcm yesterday and we bd the night before so fingers crossed tho I’m not gonna think about it too much. Hope ur all doing ok