Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 7

Replies

• Options
    Thank you ladies. He’s just perfect I could eat him 🥰
  • Options
    @Lacey Till well this is what other people are telling me, but every time I see my midwife she says it’s the consultants job and the consultant says it’s the midwifes I just keep getting passed around and all I want to know is if I can just go naturally or if I need to be induced/sweep at some point xxx
  • Options
    @Flowers2412 if you’re under a consultant then it’s probably up to them? 🤷‍♀️ That’s who decided to give me a sweep. Only reason they are intervening is because I’m an ivf pregnancy and risk of plenceta not working properly after 40wks otherwise in a normal pregnancy I don’t think they tend to intervene until 41 + weeks but I could be mistaken & obviously every pregnancy is different. I wouldn’t worry too much until you’re overdue x 
  • Options
    @Lacey Till I have no idea who I’m under 😂 just will have to wait till my next midwife appointment, however in my last one she said it’s not good I’ve not got another scan incase baby stops growing so that also is worrying me! Xxx
  • Options
    Hi girls, I have one embaby on board! Transfer went well and our frostie survived the thaw very well. They aim for a minimum of 50% of cells to survive and 96% of our frostie survived so feeling very blessed. OTD is 7th August 🤞
  • Options
    Ah that’s amazing!  I will have everything Crossed for you and hubby and frostie! 🙏🏼
  • Options
    @sas1101 Glad everything went well. I have everything crossed for you 🤞 xx 
  • Options
    Thanks you both @Genabella @Lacey Till xx
  • Options
    @sas1101 amazing news! I have everything crossed for you 🤞🤞xxx
  • Options
    @sas1101 I have everything crossed for you too!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻Xxx
  • Options
    Thank you @EmJ3 @Flowers2412 Hope you are both well. Xx
  • Options
    @sas1101 Wonderful news! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. 
    Here's hoping that the 10 days wait is also kind to you.
  • Options
    Thanks @giegie Hope you, hubby and Eli are good. Xx
  • Options
    Hi guys sorry not been on here my phone has been playing up and not getting any emails not just from on here 🤨 and now too many to catch up with I hope your all well and if I've missed any births I'm really sorry and @sas1101 got all fingers and toes crossed for you hunni xxx

Eddie is 11 weeks tomorrow I cant believe it 😱 he is gorgeous but it's hard work with both of them all the time something I didnt see happening with lockdown but hopefully things will get easier with school in September again sorry my phone been playing up xxx
  • Options
    Hi @Trying4number2now so lovely to hear from you. Wow Eddie is 11 weeks already!  You are a supermum with this lockdown business!  Thank you so much for your well wishes ❤️

@Ags99 hope everything is good with you. Xx
  • Options

Hi Ladies, I am catching up as we have been away for a while, it was so nice to get away, we booked a static caravan back in January with my sister and came back recharged for the remaining 7weeks of work I have left. Spent days outdoors, far away from work and internet, was amazing to take a real break from everything and particularly the COVID news...

@Sas1101 congrats on being PUPO, will be counting the days until the 7th, only a week to go! How are you feeling?

Had a growth scan at 27weeks due to the low PAPP-A they are doing a growth chart, so far all good and the consultant is happy with his measurements. This was the first time Hubby was allowed in, so it was a big day for us. :) Also had a glucose tolerance test and got the results back showing everything is ok, no issues, no anaemia meaning I can relax a bit. Entered the third trimester yesterday, still feeling good, bump is growing and hopefully will keep doing so.

Have the travel system sorted and the nursery furniture, so slowly we are getting there. I also joined this thread in May 2018, crazy how far we have got, so grateful for having this group as none of my friends/family members had any infertility issues. :*

• Options
    Hi ladies just thought I’d update you all. I had the membrane sweep this morning and luckily they were able to do it. I’m actually 2-3cm dilated already 😲 hoping the sweep will get things moving now, I’ve been very Crampy since. If anything progresses I’ll try to update you all. 

@Ags99 Sounds like you’ve had a lovely time away & so pleased to hear the pregnancy is going well. Can’t believe your in the 3rd trimester!! 

@Flowers2412 Any sign of baby? How you feeling? 

@sas1101 How you holding out? I hope the tww isn’t too torturous for you. Not long until OTD!! I’m Keeping everything crossed for you x 
  • Options
    sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Aug 3, 2020 12:01PM
    OMG @Lacey Till how exciting! Sending lots of love and wishes for a swift healthy delivery. Please keep us updated ❤️ xxx

I'm good, thanks for asking. Only 4 more sleeps toll I find out 🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    @Lacey Till good luck hunni looking forward to hearing about your beautiful baby xxx

@Ags99 glad you have had a lovely break hunni sounded blissful xxx

@sas1101 got all fingers and toes crossed for you hunni xxx

@Flowers2412 hope all is well hunni cant be long now? Xxx

I'm in the bradford area so again cant see anyone outside my house I'm gutted as had planned a little getaway with couple of my besties end of this month to celebrate my 40th which was a wash out as was on complete lockdown in April and I really needed to recharge my batteries as I do all of the night feeds and anything that is needed over night and anyway my hubby works 24-36 hr shifts at a time so I'm home alone doing it all myself. Sorry for the rant not sure if being on my first period (so far lasting 2 weeks) or the fact that I'm alone and shattered or mixture of both but my mental health is being affected by this cant see anyone outside again 😢 xxx
  • Options
    Hey ladies I hope everyone is doing well!

Lacey good luck I hope you will have your little one out soon and it will be a easy birth! Xxx

sas not long now you are doing so well holding out I hope the next 4 days fly by for you xxx

trying so sorry to hear that I can imagine you need a few days away it can be hard doing most things on your own, sending you hugs xxx

i am doing alright 38+4 and just so ready for our little boy to come out, I have an appointment with an anisthetic person tomorrow so just hoping I get some sort of plan as to what’s happening like when would I get a sweep/be induced if I go over my due date etc xxx